10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

hmm..so there the whole tentacle pr0n thing comes from.

Started by Tatsujin, 01/08/2008, 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

rolins

guyjin

it would seem furries have been around a lot longer than I thought.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guyjin on 01/08/2008, 11:35 PMit would seem furries have been around a lot longer than I thought.
DIAF. That's BESTALITY you're confusing with.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

NecroPhile

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 01/08/2008, 11:45 PM
Quote from: guyjin on 01/08/2008, 11:35 PMit would seem furries have been around a lot longer than I thought.
DIAF. That's BESTALITY you're confusing with.
Yeah, guyjin.  Don't sully the good name of bestiality.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

guyjin

The only real differences between beastiality and furry sex are A: consent, and B:  furries have arms, legs, and can talk.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guyjin on 01/09/2008, 01:55 AMThe only real differences between beastiality and furry sex are A: consent, and B:  furries have arms, legs, and can talk.
Exactly, real animals have none of those things, so why would you fuck them?
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

CrackTiger

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 01/09/2008, 02:21 AM
Quote from: guyjin on 01/09/2008, 01:55 AMThe only real differences between beastiality and furry sex are A: consent, and B:  furries have arms, legs, and can talk.
Exactly, real animals have none of those things, so why would you fuck them?
If a Gorilla hand signs that they'd like to have sex with a human is it still beastiality?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!