10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Idiot of the month April 2018

Started by ClodBusted, 04/04/2018, 02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClodBusted

It's THAT time of the month again.
 :derpcat:

TheClash603

NecroPhile

I went with Daylight Savings.  It's not that big of a deal to me, but more so than any of the other options.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TDIRunner

Freezing rain, snow and sleet on Easter Day should be on the list. 
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

NecroPhile

Clod's poll choices are bad and he should feel bad!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ClodBusted

That's your problem, not mine.

Gredler

fuck daylight savings time, still staying up an hour later than I should and losing an hour of sleep. discipline? wtf is that

seieienbu

Yeah.  I'm going to quote myself from another thread.

Quote from: seieienbu on 04/03/2018, 02:47 PMFor the record, April Fools day sucks.  It's the second worst day of the year (right after Spring's daylight saving's day).
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

roflmao

Can I add another option? I vote for mother nature. It's freaking APRIL! There's still snow on the ground and it looks like 2 of next the 5 days we're getting more. Give it a break already.

ClodBusted

Mother nature is just playing April fools with you. For a whole month.

ClodBusted

Too late pal. But you are still free to vote for stupid polls, if that's more to your liking.

seieienbu

Yeah, this might be relevant to this thread.

Quote from: henrycsc on 04/06/2018, 09:16 PMJimm Ys a great guy and easy to work with seller as well. 
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

ClodBusted

Next month, Ys autocorrection might be on the list of poll options.

ClodBusted

Daylight savings time wins!
Quote from: guest on 04/09/2018, 02:16 AMNext month, Ys autocorrection might be on the list of poll options.
No more Ys autocorrection at the time of this post.