Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!)

Started by guyjin, 06/13/2010, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinistron

You see?  Now I feel you guys are beginning to understand- for I was blamed by at least some of you back then for egging this guy on- how have you guys provoked him?  It doesn't matter what you do.  I haven't been active on YT in the longest time- so I'm not really dealing with him- so he just goes down the line of people from PCFX.  After his banning from here I feel like he was most obsessive with me, Mike and Nectar because his damaged mind told him that the three of us WERE pcengine-fx.com- probably because we'd always be on shout and we were the ones who had to deal with him when he'd show up- he'd probably be shocked to find out that I myself have been banned from this site recently.  Of course there was more to it than that- he seemed to look up to us and try to impress us- he even listened to our advice at times (like throwing out his infamous Boobies Make Me Smile shirt and turning back from his campaign to humiliate some 14 year old kid he was terrrorizing on YT)- but in the end- or by the end of each day rather- he'd return to form and be the same obnoxious, unfunny, racist, biased, annoying and uninformed jackass that we've all come to know and hate.  I've felt- and this has been confirmed by him in letters to my YT account- that it has to do with his meds.  When he's on them- he's calm and docile- when he's off- he's downright creepy.  I imagine him having blown up magnified printouts of most of us adorning his basement room walls- with all sorts of psychotic viscera drawn on them in stark red ink.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

nectarsis

So far all of the above accts. have been closed, either by YT for all the reports, or by Dave attempting to hide his various psychotic rants and attacks.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TUBEVIGILANTEIV

less than 24 hours latter a new variation on one of his older acct accounts pops up.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

JoshTurboTrollX

It's good to see all of those fucked up accounts get banned or closed....

Damn, what a nut!

I blocked the latest one too.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

_Paul

Makes me glad I don't accept friends requests on Youtube any more, but I'll be sure to take a closer look at who is asking in future.

Joe Redifer

I don't really understand the point of being "friends" on Youtube.  It's not friggin' Facebook.

Sinistron

"You know what would be a suitable punishment for nectarsis? Have two brute men hold him while I slice open his stomach with a scalpel and slowly remove his guts so he'd die a slow and very painful and ugly death."

He states this as being the suitable punishment for a rare problematic deal from Nectar's end from April 09- that has NOTHING to do with him.  Captain Creepshow for sure.  How soon until one of us gets a letter bomb from this lunatic (though it would most likely hilariously end with him blowing himself up trying to make it)?  This guy actually fantasizes about murdering the members here- he stalks as hard as any classic murder/suicide stalker (sure- it's only currently online- but the time and dedication is there)- and he has admitted mental issues.  He's been stalking some of us for YEARS now I believe- with no sign of slowing down- only accelerating- and the net he's cast for members here keeps getting bigger- as he's even turning on those who tried to actually be his friend.  I've often considered actually taking a ride to Jersey (since I'm in NY) to scare the bejesus out of him- but the truth is there's no permanent deterrent short of killing the guy or having him locked up to keep someone this mentally damaged at bay for long.  If you get lucky- he'll move on to someone else for a bit- but you'll always remain an itch he'll feel the need to eventually scratch.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Mathius

God, Nectaris, he hates your guts! Have you ever notified his local law enforcement about all this? He needs to be in a hospital, or stay on his meds.

_Paul

I try my best to ignore him. It's a shame I've had to delete comments off my YouTube vids from people like Nectarsis giving him a pounding, but I'd rather just wipe all trace of him being there.

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 07/18/2010, 02:45 PMI try my best to ignore him. It's a shame I've had to delete comments off my YouTube vids from people like Nectarsis giving him a pounding, but I'd rather just wipe all trace of him being there.
It's no biggie, I expect the comments erased ;)   I suppose at this point it would just beeasier to let the owner of said vid know about it.  The verbal beatings he gets lacks the lulz anymore.

_Paul

I was considering blocking him, but that might be what he wants so it gives him a reason to hassle me more.

nat

Damn, that's some pretty vile stuff he said about nectarsis there on that YouTube page. If he was describing the way he was going to gut ME on some web page, I'd probably turn his ass in to the Union City Police Department.

nectarsis

Quote from: nat on 07/18/2010, 05:03 PMDamn, that's some pretty vile stuff he said about nectarsis there on that YouTube page. If he was describing the way he was going to gut ME on some web page, I'd probably turn his ass in to the Union City Police Department.
Rumor is he moved..but certain people have his address.  Calls can easily be made ;)

Another day another alt acct:

https://www.youtube.com/user/dmandigdugmorse81

He's shit on enough of the YT gaming community lately there's plenty of people that report him easily (probwhy his accts keep getting closed so fast).

Ceti Alpha

Quote"You know what would be a suitable punishment for nectarsis? Have two brute men hold him while I slice open his stomach with a scalpel and slowly remove his guts so he'd die a slow and very painful and ugly death."
WTF?! This guy is completely out of control. I'm with nat - this guy should be reported. This is a whole new level of creep coming out of Ninny.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Mathius

Quote from: ceti alpha on 07/18/2010, 05:57 PM
Quote"You know what would be a suitable punishment for nectarsis? Have two brute men hold him while I slice open his stomach with a scalpel and slowly remove his guts so he'd die a slow and very painful and ugly death."
WTF?! This guy is completely out of control. I'm with nat - this guy should be reported. This is a whole new level of creep coming out of Ninny.
It's textbook harassment and stalking, so you def have a case.

NecroPhile

Quote from: nectarsis on 07/18/2010, 05:41 PMHe's shit on enough of the YT gaming community lately there's plenty of people that report him easily (probwhy his accts keep getting closed so fast).
Too bad youtube won't wise up and permanently boot him via legal action and/or address blocking.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

JoshTurboTrollX

How the hell do you keep finding these alt accounts Nectar?

I get that he's mentally gone, but for the shit that he's pulling now, he's going to piss off the wrong dude.
Take some fucking Pills man!!  What the hell?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/19/2010, 05:05 PMHow the hell do you keep finding these alt accounts Nectar?

I get that he's mentally gone, but for the shit that he's pulling now, he's going to piss off the wrong dude.
Take some fucking Pills man!!  What the hell?
He's dumb enough to send friend requests/sub certain people (jboy/Maximum/etc.).

NecroPhile

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/19/2010, 05:05 PMHow the hell do you keep finding these alt accounts Nectar?
He's stalking ninny and reading the new screen names while they're being created (via a spotting scope through a basement window).  Don't fuck with cheese heads; they're a crazy bunch.  :twisted:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Raizen1984

This could very well be the most epic trolling I've ever seen on the internet.  The guys probably laughing his ass off.

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 07/19/2010, 05:11 PM
He's stalking ninny and reading the new screen names while they're being created (via a spotting scope through a basement window).  Don't fuck with cheese heads; they're a crazy bunch.  :twisted:
LOL   =D> =D>  damn right  :twisted:  Though if I had a spotting scope it would be for OTHER reasons  :wink:

Quote from: Raizen1984 on 07/19/2010, 05:13 PMThis could very well be the most epic trolling I've ever seen on the internet.  The guys probably laughing his ass off.
Sadly he prob BELIEVES a lot of the crap he spews.  Epic trolling?  More like loser used to epic fail.

JoshTurboTrollX

is this more?

https://www.youtube.com/user/SSJTrunkgeta

whoever this is, they posted a comment to my profile.

Mathius

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/22/2010, 11:30 AMis this more?

https://www.youtube.com/user/SSJTrunkgeta

whoever this is, they posted a comment to my profile.
If that is Dave he just flamed me after I commented on one of lukemorse1's vids. I don't want to get dragged into all this.

Link:
Looks like he's been spamming this video like a mad man.

JoshTurboTrollX

I'm not sure if it is, it just follows the characteristics of his other alt accounts....

PS- I friended you on yt Mathius... lol

JoshTurboTrollX

See Nats post a few posts down for original quote now removed.

nectarsis

LOL the typical "form letter" Ninny apology.

Mathius

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/22/2010, 02:12 PMI'm not sure if it is, it just follows the characteristics of his other alt accounts....

PS- I friended you on yt Mathius... lol
Received and approved. :)

nat

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/22/2010, 04:22 PMAnd now I got a 'facebook message' from Dave Medina-  Of all places?  Facebook?

David Medina   
David Medina July 22, 2010 at 6:09pm
Subject: hey
I know you are probably still angry at me but I am so sorry for flipping out on you last week. The random abusers on YT have been pissing me off to the point that I didn't know who to trust. As for my channel, I am keeping it closed for good. I am so sick of babysitting people who actually watch my vids. Whether you accept my apology or not is totally up to you. Later man.

I think the best reaction for this is no reaction.  That fuck face can think again if he thinks I'll ever waste another second of my time on him.
Oh yeah, good call. This guy's MO is endless promises of reform and apologies only to turn around a day later and continue with the nonsense. Just ignore him and be done with it.

Mathius

Looks like be befriended Chris Bucci on Facebook. Hope he doesn't flame the poor guy. Chris has done so much good for the community that it would be a shame for Dave to come along and take a big shit on everything.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Mathius on 07/22/2010, 10:21 PMLooks like be befriended Chris Bucci on Facebook. Hope he doesn't flame the poor guy. Chris has done so much good for the community that it would be a shame for Dave to come along and take a big shit on everything.
That is, unfortunately, inevitable. :(
IMG

nectarsis

Damn I thought the third reich was crushed LONG ago   :-k  More retarded sob story.  " I was wrong/feel so bad/off my meds/never happen again"  SSDD.

nectarsis

Mathius

Quote from: nectarsis on 07/31/2010, 11:54 PMMore lack of lulz..and general asshattery:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SSJTrunkgeta#p/u
Man, this guy is one rotting 'effin apple in the retro gaming community.

Joe Redifer

Well now we know he can see the Fighting Street forum.  Using my overpowering skills at logic, math, deduction and common sense, I conclude that Nintega has an account here.  I know some people here are very good at spotting his accounts.  Go to it and let the mods know what you find!  He can't help but leave clues.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/01/2010, 03:54 AMWell now we know he can see the Fighting Street forum.  Using my overpowering skills at logic, math, deduction and common sense, I conclude that Nintega has an account here.  I know some people here are very good at spotting his accounts.  Go to it and let the mods know what you find!  He can't help but leave clues.
Either that or there is an actual member here on the forums that is drinking his koolaid.  Wouldn't be that hard for someone to take screen shots and send them to him.  Not saying that IS what's happening... but it is a possibility.

Tatsujin

John Dough is new DAVE on facebook.

he wrote:
QuoteMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think you can block me that easily???
OBEY MEGA DRIVE OR YOU SHALL DIE 2 YEARS FROM NOW FROM A FIREWORK ACCIDENT. YOU HAVE BEEN HEXED.

At least I can block him way faster than he can create new alts to contact me for telling some shit.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

Quote from: nectarsis on 07/22/2010, 04:25 PMLOL the typical "form letter" Ninny apology.
lol yeah, I've got many of 'em. And every time it got more worse.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

JoshTurboTrollX

wow, here is a pretty scary look at some pretty ugly Nintega related content...

http://www.naturalpetcare.info/videos/nintega-busted-and-exposed-a-worthless-dog-who-failed-at-slandering-the-nec-console-community/_QjJPm9stRY

http://internetdefamationlawsuit.blogspot.com/search/label/NINTEGA

Has someone really opened a Internet Defamation Lawsuit against Dave?  WOW!!  I had no idea things were this bad.....

Joe Redifer

Wow, people actually take the time to "archive" his rants?  Perhaps this obsession is a two-way street with some people.

nectarsis

https://www.youtube.com/nintega

It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack lol  Revenge LOL  That should fizzle quickly.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: nectarsis on 08/03/2010, 04:29 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/nintega

haha. Revenge is a dish best served...on Youtube?
IMG

nectarsis

Quote from: ceti alpha on 08/03/2010, 06:21 PM

To all his "adoring" fans I'm sure LOL.  FEAR HIM!!

P.S.  Already rererere-closed..stay tuned, his neurotic dumbass will be back  GUARANTEED ;)

MaximumRD

YES seems he re-appeared long enough to run around, make a few comments and even commented against a couple of the alt-accounts. Also, trying to demand an apology from me claiming even though he admits going too far with some Youtubers like jboypacman he has nothing to do with the current trolling or alternate accounts etc. I had eluded in a few comments on the current TROLLING accounts that I  knew Nintega/Dave is behind it all so he wanted me to retract that and apologies to him. I basically said OK I apologize IF that is true but after a few replies back and forth I decided "Naw, I don't buy it, and I have no reason to believe anything your saying considering your past behavior and history, a new batch of troll accounts appearing attacking the same people you have issue's with was to coincidental" to which he had a final reply along the lines of "Fine, believe what you want I'm done with it" and he disappeared again not long after that.  :roll: If you notice I had been trying to stay out of this topic being new to Dave's insanity but over the past little while he has gone out of his way to focus his trolling on me, guess I caught his attention speaking ill of him and not putting up with his bullshit, he EVEN managed to briefly join my Classic gaming Facebook group and post those stolen/re-edited harassment videos of me so I figure that entitles me to get in on this topic. Of course I removed and secured the Facebook group to require MY approval and yes he has tried a couple times since to re-join, once as the Andy Kaufman alter -ego "Tony Clifton " I questined who he was, how he new me etc and he would not give me a real or straight answer so I knew it was him. Friggin loser, he pisses me off.

Quote from: nectarsis on 08/03/2010, 09:31 PM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 08/03/2010, 06:21 PM

To all his "adoring" fans I'm sure LOL.  FEAR HIM!!

P.S.  Already rererere-closed..stay tuned, his neurotic dumbass will be back  GUARANTEED ;)
My Classic Gaming Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD
My Classic Gaming Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26887025879

nat

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/01/2010, 03:54 AMWell now we know he can see the Fighting Street forum.  Using my overpowering skills at logic, math, deduction and common sense, I conclude that Nintega has an account here.  I know some people here are very good at spotting his accounts.  Go to it and let the mods know what you find!  He can't help but leave clues.
I've been on vacation for over a week, but I thought we decided before I left that the impeccably disguised "Iron Cuban" account was dear ol' Dave. I mean, for it NOT to be Facepalm himself would just throw me for a loop.

nectarsis

Quote from: nat on 08/05/2010, 06:22 PM
I've been on vacation for over a week, but I thought we decided before I left that the impeccably disguised "Iron Cuban" account was dear ol' Dave. I mean, for it NOT to be Facepalm himself would just throw me for a loop.
That seems to be the consensus between a rather large group.  ;)

Joe Redifer

Yeah, I agree.  I was never in on that decision, nat, but several members have pointed it out since.

He's now gone.  Now we all need to keep an eye out for anyone who suddenly starts posting.  I'm sure he'll try to be quiet for a little while to "fool" us.

nat

In case there was any doubt.... See if you can guess where the IP address "Iron Cuban" used was registered.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: nat on 08/07/2010, 02:26 PMIn case there was any doubt.... See if you can guess where the IP address "Iron Cuban" used was registered.
Joisey Shore, biatches! It's a situation! :idea: :lol:
IMG

RR1980