@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!)

Started by guyjin, 06/13/2010, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSexGex

Ok here's all the dialogue between profprof and nintenga.
Biggest picture upload i've done to a forums, but here it all is! I believe Prof is still going on about this, but nintenga was hilariously banned

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gredler

Mathius

Quote from: Gredler on 04/21/2017, 06:24 PMI dont get it
You must read this whole thread to gain a fraction of understanding. To call Dave Medina a troll is like calling the PC Engine white. In both cases neither term goes anywhere close to describing adequately.

NoSexGex

Just your average "Castlevania Rondo of blood port" Facebook thread.

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/21/2017, 06:05 PMIt would have been at least 20 mins if all the "see more" truncations were expanded on prof's posts!
I think I expanded mostly everything, I kind of formatted it weird though. If you scroll all the way to the right on the first three pictures, there's another row of comments.

Pretty funny he got booted though. He made one average comment on your typical PCE thread, and just got mauled to death by a PCE bear. Although he was kind of poking the bear like someone else already said. But w/e, he's out now. Him and his unconfirmed legal women can go play Bloodlines together.
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 04/21/2017, 06:43 PMJust your average "Castlevania Rondo of blood port" Facebook thread.

Quote from: guest on 04/21/2017, 06:05 PMIt would have been at least 20 mins if all the "see more" truncations were expanded on prof's posts!
I think I expanded mostly everything, I kind of formatted it weird though. If you scroll all the way to the right on the first three pictures, there's another row of comments.

Pretty funny he got booted though. He made one average comment on your typical PCE thread, and just got mauled to death by a PCE bear. Although he was kind of poking the bear like someone else already said. But w/e, he's out now. Him and his unconfirmed legal women can go play Bloodlines together.
Medina probably wouldn't have been booted if he had made an attempt to reconcile (in a legit manner) for his past up front. He's, from appearances, not sorry about anything he's done to others, and there's a burning, seething hatred in him that seeps out in his comments. You can tell he in his language that he enjoys himself saying the horrible things he says.

OldRover

Quote from: Mathius on 04/21/2017, 07:12 PMMedina probably wouldn't have been booted if he had made an attempt to reconcile (in a legit manner) for his past up front. He's, from appearances, not sorry about anything he's done to others, and there's a burning, seething hatred in him that seeps out in his comments. You can tell he in his language that he enjoys himself saying the horrible things he says.
Not that I'm defending the little rodent, but in all honesty... maybe he wouldn't have responded with such stupidity had Mike just kept his mouth shut and let bygones be bygones. Of course, we all know that that is never gonna happen. Then again, Nintardosaur could have done what I did and just blocked the jackass. Alas, some people are just drawn to drama and negativity.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

SignOfZeta

IMG

Gredler

I googled david medina facebook, and it was mostly providing results about some murderer.

SignOfZeta

IMG

esteban

gex, thanks for posting.

I continue to have no desire to use Facebook...

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/21/2017, 10:09 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/21/2017, 08:49 PMgex, thanks for posting.

Not so fast...

Someone posted this picture of Aaron Lambert (anyone remember him and his buddy Fenix?)

I can't take credit for it... But never let it be said that nothing good comes from Facebook.
Who is Lambert again?

I do remember the username Fenix... but nothing about him/her.

No, I am not going to look at old posts. I fear they will mostly be in the buy/sell threads.

SignOfZeta

IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/22/2017, 09:44 AM
Quote from: esteban on 04/22/2017, 09:12 AM
Quote from: guest on 04/21/2017, 10:09 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/21/2017, 08:49 PMgex, thanks for posting.

Not so fast...

Someone posted this picture of Aaron Lambert (anyone remember him and his buddy Fenix?)

I can't take credit for it... But never let it be said that nothing good comes from Facebook.
Who is Lambert again?

I do remember the username Fenix... but nothing about him/her.

No, I am not going to look at old posts. I fear they will mostly be in the buy/sell threads.
Lambert started "the OFFICIAL TurboGraFX Facebook page" which essentially declared war on any user who had a pcefx account. He and his similarly racist right hand man, Chris Runyon (Fenix, homophobe internet toughman with a history at pcefx), permabanned anyone who dared correct any of the incorrect info they were sharing in the group. This led to the creation of an alternate group which is now twice as large as the OFFICIAL TurboGraFX group.  Lambert then joined here to half apologize, call everyone faggots, pretend to have a lawyer who would sue us all for identity theft, and sell us some shitty cafepress t-shirts at 200% markup.

Esteban... I am a raging alcoholic and still I remember all of this. There are encouraging developments in Alzheimer's treatment. I have hope for you, comrade.
Hahhahajajajja.

Yes, now I remember this! Vaguely. :)

But here's why you remember it more than I do: you use Bookface, so you had more opportunities to interact with the drama directly.

I heard most of it second-hand... w/ little involvement.

I can't remember the tshirt design, though.

You have the image saved, correct?

Thank you for being my memory cells.

NoSexGex

He almost deleted his page at one point too!
He made a poll (which i couldn't find) if he should delete his page or not, because the other groups were better. So I imagine he would have deleted that post all together when he realized how self defeating that is. Then of ofcourse afterwards other people started sharing his PM's like this.

IMG
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: NoSexGex on 04/22/2017, 03:29 PMHe almost deleted his page at one point too!
He made a poll (which i couldn't find) if he should delete his page or not, because the other groups were better. So I imagine he would have deleted that post all together when he realized how self defeating that is. Then of ofcourse afterwards other people started sharing his PM's like this.

IMG
IMG
Acting like a childish douchebag asshole while calling others childish douchebag assholes and sending aggressive messages accusing everyone else of harassment.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NightWolve

Ah, I had heard about a new Nemesis sighting, but didn't see any details, just that he resurfaced somehow. So like old times, it was him and Mike that went at it, heh.

TheClash603

No Facebook for me, but I did enjoy the read.

Does Nintenga's gf have braces?  That picture is too small to tell, but if true, he will be in a worse pain than Prof's post will cause.

NoSexGex

It's hard to tell, I think he keeps his profile privacy higher now because of all the funny pictures people used to make of him

Gypsy

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/21/2017, 08:30 PMThose two were fucking *made* for each other.
I got that out of skimming as well. Also I like how basically one line from the one guy gets multiple rambles out of the other.

Quote from: guest on 04/22/2017, 09:44 AMLambert started "the OFFICIAL TurboGraFX Facebook page" which essentially declared war on any user who had a pcefx account. He and his similarly racist right hand man, Chris Runyon (Fenix, homophobe internet toughman with a history at pcefx), permabanned anyone who dared correct any of the incorrect info they were sharing in the group. This led to the creation of an alternate group which is now twice as large as the OFFICIAL TurboGraFX group.  Lambert then joined here to half apologize, call everyone faggots, pretend to have a lawyer who would sue us all for identity theft, and sell us some shitty cafepress t-shirts at 200% markup.

Esteban... I am a raging alcoholic and still I remember all of this. There are encouraging developments in Alzheimer's treatment. I have hope for you, comrade.
:lol: :lol:

Quote from: guest on 04/22/2017, 04:00 PMActing like a childish douchebag asshole while calling others childish douchebag assholes and sending aggressive messages accusing everyone else of harassment.
Yeah, seems like a real winner.

shitty pcenginefx elitist bullshit forums

esteban

Ha! Thank you for the background info—I now feel my life is complete.

Gypsy

Joined the group to see that the discussion was closed.

Also I found out Nulltard is only about a 2 hour drive from me. BUTT SECKS PARTY.

esteban

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/23/2017, 12:54 PM
Quote from: Gypsy on 04/23/2017, 11:46 AMJoined the group to see that the discussion was closed.

Also I found out Null is only about a 2 hour drive from me. BUTT SECKS PARTY.
PM sent!
So many pcefxers live in Southern Canada. It's crazy.

NightWolve

Forever stuck with Psycho Nintega "camping out" on my YouTube account...

Dave-Nemesis-Medina01.png

Psycho-Nintega-The-Virus-Stalking-Me-Again2020.png
On that day he decided to call me Tom, now he calls me Nick... No evidence was ever provided that he was a "fan" of my projects/work, ONLY that he's a mega DildoPhile that's been globally harassing PC Engine fans for 20 F'ING YEARS with well-over 100+ alt accounts and counting........ :(

Pscho-Nintega-Stalking-My-You-Tube.webp

Medina-FBStalker-2017-10-31-21-00-46.webp

Screenshot-2018-04-13-15-02-09.jpg

NightWolve

Mathius

NecroPhile

People say I'm an asshole, which I am, but I've got nothing on these Facebook peeps.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!