10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Aetherbyte Page!

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 09/21/2013, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mishran

Nice site dude. And what is this? Another turbo game in development?  :shock:

jlued686

Cool site...but what's this MSX crap?! Obey only!

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 09/21/2013, 08:31 PMCool site...but what's this MSX crap?! Obey only!
Aww, don't be like that. :lol:
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Bardoly

VenomMacbeth

No new games finished yet?  Laaaaame.

:P. Also, I love how the music in Atlantean is totally a "four-chords" song.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

ParanoiaDragon

The Atlantean video, is that new?  You totally ripped off Dolphin!  Awesome!
You should have an evil octopus chasing you!
I'm trying to remember, did you say there would also be some Air Sea Battle?  Maybe some kind of bonus mode or something, or maybe I'm thinking of a different game?
IMG

TheClash603

Quote from: guest on 09/21/2013, 08:31 PMCool site...but what's this MSX crap?! Obey only!
Site looks great, though I agree with this!  MSX development just slows down TG16 development!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 09/22/2013, 12:50 AMThe Atlantean video, is that new?  You totally ripped off Dolphin!  Awesome!
You should have an evil octopus chasing you!
I'm trying to remember, did you say there would also be some Air Sea Battle?  Maybe some kind of bonus mode or something, or maybe I'm thinking of a different game?
yeah it's a new video.  I posted it in the Atlantean thread like, 2 weeks ago. :)

And yeah, it sure is similar to Dolphin.    But there's not audio bleep telling you which place to go to.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

I spent three hours looking for Easter Eggs hidden on the re-designed site...you know, the chiptunes you have hidden links to...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

Quote from: TheClash603 on 09/22/2013, 03:16 AM
Site looks great, though I agree with this!  MSX development just slows down TG16 development!
Inferno was pushed hard for the MSX competition but is now dormant for the moment. It's not slowing anything down at the moment, fear not.

SuperPlay

Nice work on the site redesign :-)

NecroPhile

Looks nice, and I see Paul has redone his sig to include a link too.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

FOR A GOOD TIME:

CLICK THE MAGIC PILLAR.

Mishran

Just visited your site and noticed the images of the AbCard and custom cases. That is some cool shit guys. Shows how much closer we are to a new card release. You gonna do the same as with the protocard and let people decide which region its set to? Or gonna settle with one and make people region mod there systems?

Opethian

IMG
wow nice man keep it up! I want my atlantean!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG

NecroPhile

When you gonna tell us more about B.E.R.N.A.R.D.?  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

We will burn the card how you want it. 

I suspect most people will want a PCE burnt one.

and, you won't find out about B.E.R.N.A.R.D. until it's done, bwahahahhaahaoerurururuurruru

esteban

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/18/2013, 02:53 PMWe will burn the card how you want it. 

and, you won't find out about B.E.R.N.A.R.D. until it's done, bwahahahhaahaoerurururuurruru
If I know my vessels, I'd say B.E.R.N.A.R.D. and A.N.G.E.L. are kindred spirits.

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/18/2013, 02:53 PMWe will burn the card how you want it. 

I didn't even think of that.....I'm tempted to go with a TG one, but, maybe I'll go ahead & order 1 of each!
IMG

TheClash603

Damn, I gotta order one of each too.

Just make one or the other, save me some $$$