RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Mysterious Song is now released

Started by OldRover, 08/26/2012, 11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mishran

Hmm, good point. I forgot you guys didn't have usernames. Fair enough then.

Senshi

Are everyone's initials unique? Maybe a list of those could work
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

VestCunt

Have the first round of orders with bonus items shipped yet?
Topic Adjourned.

hoobs88

Quote from: Keranu on 09/24/2012, 05:29 PMI don't have the actual usernames listed in the order log and I don't suppose customers would be too thrilled about having their full names or email addresses listed publically :D . Oh well, doesn't bother me so if anyone wants to know their order # just PM me or post here.
According to this thread, I'm #2 (unless some peeps pre-ordered and didn't post it)
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7542.0
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

OldRover

I don't think they've started shipping yet... the USPS website says that the package is still in transit.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/27/2012, 06:05 PMHave the first round of orders with bonus items shipped yet?
I was wondering that, too. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

sirhcman

Can I get an ETA on when my game will ship? TIA!  :D

Senshi

Quote from: guest on 10/03/2012, 06:14 PMCan I get an ETA on when my game will ship? TIA!  :D
Seriously...what's the hold up?
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

Keranu

Still waiting on the first batch of bonus discs to arrive in the mail. I haven't heard much from Rover lately, but he's been looking for a new lightscribe burner to finish the remaining discs. If anyone would like just the copy of the game sent to them, please let us know and I'll get it out to you immediately.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

CrackTiger

The discs were sent to Keranu awhile back, but USPS says it's still in transit.

As soon as they arrive, Keranu will start mailing them out and let everyone know.

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 10/04/2012, 03:18 PMStill waiting on the first batch of bonus discs to arrive in the mail. I haven't heard much from Rover lately, but he's been looking for a new lightscribe burner to finish the remaining discs. If anyone would like just the copy of the game sent to them, please let us know and I'll get it out to you immediately.
I'm waiting patiently :pcgs:. I am very excited, though.

VestCunt

Quote from: esteban on 10/06/2012, 09:50 AMI'm waiting patiently :pcgs:. I am very excited, though.
You think you're excited? Feel these nipples!
Topic Adjourned.

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 10/06/2012, 01:58 PM
Quote from: esteban on 10/06/2012, 09:50 AMI'm waiting patiently :pcgs:. I am very excited, though.
:lol:

Drakon

*feels them*, that's pretty excited!

Quote from: guest on 10/06/2012, 01:58 PMYou think you're excited? Feel these nipples!
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/

NightWolve: "I'd say ole XGay fears another relapse, hence the need for strong, daily hetero reinforcement on his desktop. ;)"
Jibbajaba: "The problem with trying to flame Regal is that it's like trying to gut-punch a really fat person."

BlueBMW

What are you planning to do, cut glass with em?!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

esteban

Quote from: BlueBMW on 10/06/2012, 10:39 PM
What are you planning to do, cut glass with em?!
I think he was going to engrave his name on his CCW*.

*Casio Calculator Wristwatch.

VestCunt

Guess I don't need to buy a dremel after all.
Topic Adjourned.

OldRover

I have good news and bad news... the good news is that the second batch is now finished. The bad news is that the USPS website states that the first package is in... San Juan PR. Seems like it was returned to sender. I guess I'll pick it up Tuesday and just ship them all out at once.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

TheClash603

Was the game actually finished?  We are all friends here, no need to lie...  :-P

Arjak

It was indeed finished. Those who gave up on waiting for the bonus discs to get finished got their copies early. :dance:
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

CrackTiger

Quote from: TheClash603 on 10/08/2012, 01:52 PMWas the game actually finished?  We are all friends here, no need to lie...  :-P
There is a thread in the Turbo section where people who own the game give their impressions of it.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Joe Redifer

Not only is it out, but some people have actually completed it.

cosmos99

Hey guys ! Where is my order please ?? I had pre-ordered a first time november 26,2009 and a second time last year , paypal transaction number is 5T554979TD3562008 for the first pre-order ,could search for the second one , had PMed TOR who never answered.... Would someone please tell me ? Thanks.

NecroPhile

Apparently you didn't read the thread, so I'll sum it up for you: there's a delay with the pre-order bonus.  Those eligible for the bonus (first 100 peeps) can PM Keranu and ask for their game to be shipped immediately with the bonus to be shipped separately when available, or they can wait and have 'em both shipped together.  You'll have to check with Keranu, but I'm assuming he's holding on to both of your pre-orders to ship everything at once.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

cosmos99

Thanks for your answer ! I had read this yes but weeks ago so i thought it was now fixed , i will read further then ,it's fine if it's just on hold no problem at all. :)

Keranu

Hi cosmos, I only see one order listed under your email address (#38) for two copies... I'm assuming Rover combined both into your first order to give an extra spot for the pre-order bonus item.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

cosmos99

Hi Keranu, yes may be  , in fact i had asked him for the second copy ,it was not a regular pre-order ,what do you mean by "to give an extra spot for the pre-order bonus item" ? Anyway i'm glad the situation got cleared ,i'll be patient. :wink:

Keranu

What I meant was that Nod combined your two orders into one to give another buyer the opportunity to be one of the first 100 orders.

The bonus items should be arriving next by week.
IMG

BlackandBlue

Glad everything worked out and these are available.  Looking forward to seeing it in the mail!
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Drakon

Wow since 2009, some hardcore people out there.
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/

NightWolve: "I'd say ole XGay fears another relapse, hence the need for strong, daily hetero reinforcement on his desktop. ;)"
Jibbajaba: "The problem with trying to flame Regal is that it's like trying to gut-punch a really fat person."

esteban

Quote from: Drakon on 10/15/2012, 06:22 PMWow since 2009, some hardcore people out there.
F*ck yeah, and I'm still waiting. When I do get it, I'm going to wait until 2013 before playing it.

F*CK YEAH. :pcgs:

TheClash603

Quote from: esteban on 10/17/2012, 08:00 PM
Quote from: Drakon on 10/15/2012, 06:22 PMWow since 2009, some hardcore people out there.
F*ck yeah, and I'm still waiting. When I do get it, I'm going to wait until 2013 before playing it.

F*CK YEAH. :pcgs:
By the time the game comes to my house, I bet the TG-32 will be released!

...just busting some chops.

Mishran

TG-32? Will the software be in BEE-VD format?

Damn that was bad! #-o Just forget I was here...

roflmao

Quote from: Mishran on 10/18/2012, 06:56 PMTG-32? Will the software be in BEE-VD format?

lol!

Arjak

Quote from: Mishran on 10/18/2012, 06:56 PMTG-32? Will the software be in BEE-VD format?

How do you run software off of underwear? :P
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

OldRover

Ladies have software inside their underwear. :P

Bardoly

OldRover

Wow, that was a better review than I expected... :)

sirhcman

Quote from: Keranu on 10/12/2012, 09:56 PMThe bonus items should be arriving next by week.
bump for an update :)

OldRover

I talked about it on the chatroom at Paul's site but not here, I guess... the first set of discs I sent to Keranu's place never made it. They were returned and took forever to get back. When I went to pick them up, the box was smashed... about 20 of the discs got fucked in shipping and have to be redone. Fortunately, I had already ordered some new discs for another project of mine, so I have some replacements on the way already, but geez... even this is turning into a fiasco.

VestCunt

So the first set is being redone, but the second set is about to arrive safely at Keranu's? Do I understand correctly?
Topic Adjourned.

OldRover

No... I didn't want to send the second set until I knew what was going on with the first set. As soon as the replacements arrive, I'll finish the batch and send them all via UPS.

TheClash603

Would you rather be a developer on MSR or an actor in Poltergeist?  Talk about cursed.

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 10/20/2012, 04:00 PMWould you rather be a developer on MSR or an actor in Poltergeist?  Talk about cursed.
Ha!

Quote from: OldRover on 10/19/2012, 11:04 PMI talked about it on the chatroom at Paul's site but not here, I guess... the first set of discs I sent to Keranu's place never made it. They were returned and took forever to get back. When I went to pick them up, the box was smashed... about 20 of the discs got fucked in shipping and have to be redone. Fortunately, I had already ordered some new discs for another project of mine, so I have some replacements on the way already, but geez... even this is turning into a fiasco.
I know you're frustrated, but, at this point, I feel that it just makes everything even sweeter ("A further delay? Of course!")

I am totally not upset...you know I love you guys. I can't speak for others, but I was thinking you should just hold onto my stuff until 2013 :) I kid, I kid :)

VestCunt

Frozen Utopia is going to RUIN CHRISTMAS! AGAIN!
Topic Adjourned.

OldRover

We're getting good at that. :D Just wait til you see what we got planned for NEXT year. :lol:

jlued686

By "next" year, I assume you mean 2017?

Badum-CHA!

*sigh*

Arkhan Asylum

I don't mean this in a mean way.

I just find it funny / ironic that Frozen Utopia has goofy ass delays just like Working Designs.

Working Delays!

..... Slowzen Utopia?

:D
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

sirhcman

Can I please have my game shipped?

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 10/21/2012, 11:46 PMCan I please have my game shipped?

Sure, just PM me your name and I'll get it taken care of personally.