@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Mysterious Song is now released

Started by OldRover, 08/26/2012, 11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

Well, there's an investigation underway now, so there's a chance that the missing ones can be recovered. In the meantime, I've already packaged up a bunch of replacements and will start sending them out tomorrow.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

TheClash603

Quote from: OldRover on 02/13/2013, 09:20 PMWell, there's an investigation underway now, so there's a chance that the missing ones can be recovered. In the meantime, I've already packaged up a bunch of replacements and will start sending them out tomorrow.
I received my 50 copies...   errr...  my copy just fine.

In seriousness, hope that all works out!

Game #2 will be a dream, I am predicting it right now.

mrhaboobi

Any chance you can send the first round of people's ;)  I'm still waiting.. Thanks
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

OldRover

We did a drop earlier today... five more replacements were sent out. I'll make sure yours is in the next drop.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

_Paul

Can you send me an email when my copy is dispatched please, so I can get an idea of when it might arrive. Thanks.

Shou

I still haven't received it and I was one of the first backers...
become history

OldRover

Yours was in the missing shipment. I'll get the replacement shipped out as soon as possible.

cosmos99

Will someone care about my order please  :?: I've received multiple items from the US without issue those weeks but no MSR (of course?). Thank you.

turboswimbz

Quote from: cosmos99 on 03/13/2013, 07:48 AMWill someone care about my order please  :?: I've received multiple items from the US without issue those weeks but no MSR (of course?). Thank you.
Did you care enough to read this thread where rover has dealt with the issue of the lost oversea MSR discs?
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

cosmos99

Quote from: OldRover on 02/13/2013, 09:20 PMIn the meantime, I've already packaged up a bunch of replacements and will start sending them out tomorrow.
Quote from: OldRover on 02/26/2013, 01:34 PMWe did a drop earlier today... five more replacements were sent out.
Plus no answer to my last PM...

cosmos99

Don't get me wrong , i know TOR and the team are reliable persons , but please someone tell me if a second order was sent and when. Are we so many in my case ?

_Paul

Assuming mine hasn't been posted yet, please put the value as artificially low <$30 and mark as a gift! Otherwise customs likes to charge me ££££££

cosmos99

Same for me in case in hasn't shipped out yet ,thank you.

mrhaboobi

C'mon guys time for an update for those of us who haven't got our games :(.  I've been waiting for some time now.  Sent a pm but no reply.  Just want to know when it's being sent.

Thanks
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

Alydnes Super Grafx

ParanoiaDragon

Don't quote me, but I think Nod/Rover has the ones for being sent out, but, he's going thru some really hard times right now.  He didn't elaborate, but I hope things will settle down for him soon.  :(
IMG

mrhaboobi

Ok, well I can understand if rover has some life priorities, that comes first, but would be cool to get an update when things settle down
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

jasonbar

I ordered on 2013/03/08. After no communication or product receipt, I e-mailed admin@boricuagoodies.com on 2013/03/27. No reply.

In addition to this post, I'll send you a PM, The Old Rover.

Thanks,
-Jason (in California, USA)

mrhaboobi

Yeah   Still waiting for a reply myself!
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

cosmos99

Mathius

Old Rover has been experiencing some RL issues lately. I am sure he will get to everyone's orders as soon as he is able. I can vouch for him. He's good people. I plead with all effected to continue to be patient. :)

esteban

Quote from: jasonbar on 04/01/2013, 01:03 PMI ordered on 2013/03/08. After no communication or product receipt, I e-mailed admin@boricuagoodies.com on 2013/03/27. No reply.

In addition to this post, I'll send you a PM, The Old Rover.

Thanks,
-Jason (in California, USA)
Quote from: mrhaboobi on 04/01/2013, 01:46 PMYeah   Still waiting for a reply myself!
Quote from: cosmos99 on 04/01/2013, 01:50 PMMe too....
Folks, don't worry. I know you are inconvenienced, but you don't have to worry. Everything will work out. Seriously.

As Mathius already stated, everyone involved with Mysterious Song is an upright member of the community. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OldRover

Hi. Yes, everyone will get their order. Please bear with me. A lot of real-life shit is going on right now for me that I wouldn't wish upon anyone, not even my worst enemies. I *will* get this done with because I'm just as sick of this situation as you all are of waiting.

cosmos99

Thanks for your message Rover , hope things will quickly get better for you. :wink:

What is annoying is that when we read you we think all orders are shipped ,that's what i thought ,so please tell us individually.I'm ready to pay shipping again since my first order was lost in the mail.And even OK to share the loss if you couldn't get back my lost order.

OldRover

No, there's no need for anyone to pay shipping a second time, and if anyone does end up getting their first shipment, they're free to keep it. We're not in this for the money. Things aren't likely to get better anytime soon but at least we can finish this and have it out of the way.

cosmos99

I would surely sale them and give you the money back , i could not keep them as a theft. :)

mrhaboobi

Thanks for the update guys, i have no issues with waiting it out just needed an update as we are again close to shifting house, ( but the address we have now is my wifes parents so fine to send a package ).. hope your personal life resolves itself soon rover.. we need you creating more games :).. i fully understand how RL can kick you in the teeth after going through the earthquakes here, having to rebuild the house, etc etc.. just make sure you take care of your self..!
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

OldRover

More replacements are being sent out today, but not many. We're still waiting on new supplies to arrive from the mainland. We can't get them locally; already tried, and no one sells them.

jasonbar

Just got an e-mail from PayPal w/ a shipping notification from Boricua Goodies. Woohoo!

Thanks, Rover--hope your life improves. :]

jasonbar

Got it in the mail today. Totally slick packaging. Too bad I'm too busy to play it for a while, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to support a homebrew effort! =]

Thanks,
-Jason

esteban

mac

Quote from: esteban on 04/07/2013, 03:47 PMSTATUS: This thread will never die. NEVER. :pcgs:
I hope not :) Hope the sequel is coming along :P

SeymorOnion

I've had Mysterious Song for a while, but...

IMG
IMG
IMG

mrhaboobi

very nice.. i wish mine would arrive ;)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

Mathius

OldRover

New supplies showed up today. Shipping resumes Wednesday. Everyone will get theirs.

mac

Quote from: SeymorOnion on 04/08/2013, 04:22 PMI've had Mysterious Song for a while, but...

IMG
IMG
IMG
That is just a fantastic looking set. reminds me of the Working Designs days.

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: OldRover on 04/08/2013, 09:50 PMNew supplies showed up today. Shipping resumes Wednesday. Everyone will get theirs.
Oh, they're going to get THIER'S alright! *maniacly pounds right fist, into left hand*
IMG

roflmao

Those pics are great, Seymor!

esteban

SeymorOnion

Thanks, guys.  8)

I tried to make a ROTFL gif for roflmao...
IMG
But it turned out to be March to Spazville.  #-o
I'll try again, after getting a tripod.

I plan on getting one soon, anyway, so I can make some vids of her playing Mysterious Song.  :mrgreen:

roflmao

mrhaboobi

Sent another PM rover to see if my game has been sent and to confirm what address :)

Thanks
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

mrhaboobi

Please guys can i just get an update?  Getting a bit silly now..!!!  Was one of the original batch of pre orders and still dont have my copy.
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 04/22/2013, 03:57 PMPlease guys can i just get an update?  Getting a bit silly now..!!!  Was one of the original batch of pre orders and still dont have my copy.
:(  Yea, that's not right.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

OldRover

Your replacement was already sent out, you should get it any day now. :)

termis

same here, it'd be really, really nice to just put this order to bed already - it's been 3 1/2 years, and a good 6 months or more since the discs have been available.  Can you also please confirm if you have my latest shipping address, as I moved 3-4 times since the order!

cosmos99

Would you mind give me an update too please ?

OldRover

I don't know your orders by your usernames, so please PM me your info.

Shou

become history

mrhaboobi

:( still nothing rover.. Fingers crossed it arrives maybe tomorrow for my bday.  Another PM sent.  just want to get the game.. almost given up hope of it arriving and the pre order bonus..  pretty upsetting given the other pre orders have gone so smoothly..
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx