The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Word association thread

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 03/11/2011, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

munchiaz

blueraven

esteban

blueraven

Quote from: esteban on 12/23/2011, 06:53 PMBest Oran Juice Jones song (honestly, love this!)

"silly rabbit..."

LEGITIMATE!
Haha. Good stuff. You just brought me back to the 80's once again.

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

blueraven

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Opethian

IMG

Ji-L87

CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

Bernie

bartre

blueraven

bartre

esteban

NecroPhile

esteban

"Machine Gun Joe Viburnum"

roflmao

Rambo

("Wise fwom your gwave!" - I wonder why this thread fizzled out...)

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

"Who's Johnny?"
she said
and smiled
in her special way...

geise

God Damn you esteban!  GET OUT OF MY HEAD!  Why am I singing this now?  I hate that song, but yet I'm singing it!  :-"

GOD DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!! :x

_Paul

NecroPhile

Bernie

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 07/19/2012, 10:29 AM("Wise fwom your gwave!" - I wonder why this thread fizzled out...)
Damn it, I wanted to use that not too long ago, but I didn't know the proper way to spell it, I even google'd for it but no luck. I gotta save it somewhere.

bob

NecroPhile

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

_Paul

Bernie

esteban

Quote from: Bernie on 07/25/2012, 02:17 PMDead
...of the Brain

Quote from: geise on 07/25/2012, 07:35 AMGod Damn you esteban!  GET OUT OF MY HEAD!  Why am I singing this now?  I hate that song, but yet I'm singing it!  :-"

GOD DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!! :x
I friggin' love that stupid song and that stupid movie. I watched it with my daughter (a year ago?) and I want to rewatch it.

I want to listen to more El DeBarge songs, too. Which is sad.

What makes all of this more pathetic is that I'm totally serious. :pcgs:

JoshTurboTrollX

NecroPhile

JoshTurboTrollX

Whiny punk that complains about Moderators not responding to his 'Reported to moderator' clickies.

Bernie

bob

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Bernie

soop

teh children, won't some1 think of teh children
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Gogan

Nothin beats the real thing.

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Bernie

Ji-L87

CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

Tatsujin

Gogan

Nothin beats the real thing.

Ji-L87

Enormous volumes of hair
CHECKPOINT!

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Bernie

Tatsujin