RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Pia Carrot... holy shit!... now with photos!

Started by tpivette, 08/21/2012, 04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ji-L87

So I'm being unpolite and bringing this thread back from the dead (?)  :mrgreen:
But I just sat down with Pia Carrot on the FX yesterday evening and made a run through Reika's route, continuing off my save file back from when this thread was still fresh. Not sure who, if any, I went after back then (I think I just started the game, couldn't decide which girl to pick and then stopped) but I think I safely got through Reika's route...although, I can't shake the feeling I missed something since I didn't unlock everything in her gallery.

Oh well, I'm planning one or more rounds through this weekend and just wanted to come back here and say "thank you!" to the team for bringing it out in english. Digging through the forums looking for this thread, it seems more translations have been made over the years or is in the works and that's just beyond cool.

One question however, I often see loose letters and such getting "stuck" and sticking around on top of other graphical elements in the game - did this happen to anyone else? I don't remember reading about it.

Not sure who to go after this time, after all Milk is clearly superior but aside from that, which other characters have a fun or interesting route? The mysterious green haired one perhaps, although I don't remember seeing her in my last playthrough.

Edit: Doh! Saw there actually was a Pia Carrot guide-thread on the first page, and from this year....haha, now I feel stupid for rezzing this old post. /o/
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

TheClash603

Graphics got stuck for me too. But this would be infrequent and self correct itself quickly enough where it wasn't a real issue.  Did your screen stay screwed up through the whole game?

Ji-L87

Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/16/2018, 01:01 PMGraphics got stuck for me too. But this would be infrequent and self correct itself quickly enough where it wasn't a real issue.  Did your screen stay screwed up through the whole game?
Hm...it comes and goes. Opening the data screen (with all the information about the girls) is a surefire way to get parts of a letter and a few random pixels to get stuck for a while. But it seems certain scenes refreshes or redraws the screen and erases these minor issues as a result but once appeared, these loose pixels can hang on for a while.

Btw, does anyone have any good tips for Saori's route? I don't want to "cheat" with a guide yet but some help would be welcome, I met her twice and let her sleep over but never saw her again :p
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

Emerald Rocker

Saori was my favorite.  General tips are to be notorious and *don't* try to get it on with her when you have the chance.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club