RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PCEFX pia carrot players guide under way

Started by 780racer, 10/13/2016, 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

780racer

Hey guys!

I am going to start the process of creating a more current feeling guide to Pia carrot that is easier to follow, has less errors, maybe has SFW pictures of each girl/ect. so people can enjoy the game and guide a bit more than the only one out there, which is dated.  The guide also I think could be improved upon and I think will allow people to have more options while playing the game after I am done making the guide.

I don't expect a huge mass of people wanting to step forward and help, but if anyone does, feel free to contact me and we can see what you can do. I will 100% need testers to make the guide come together quicker, and maybe other people like a artist if they wanted to do some pictures for the guide.

Anyways, Figured I would at least start a thread, and start production of the guide, so I can update this as needed.

Thanks,
~Ryan

(PS- If people actually had interest, maybe I could make a "fancy" guide or something after I get the initial work on it done for those that like Physical things.Or not, just a thought.)

DragonmasterDan

Excellent, I saw some differences between what the GameFAQ said and the actual game so this could be helpful
--DragonmasterDan

780racer

Hey guys,

Ran into my gorst snag that after 8 hours i cant figure out. Can anyone unlock all pictures for shiho (blue hair manager lady)

Im struggling with the embracement picture then the next day, i would assume i am missing the sexy time images. I swear i have tried all options. And used both my burn and the actual game disc. I cant seem to get her nakeeee.

Any help would be awesome

esteban

Quote from: 780racer on 10/16/2016, 02:51 AMHey guys,

Ran into my gorst snag that after 8 hours i cant figure out. Can anyone unlock all pictures for shiho (blue hair manager lady)

Im struggling with the embracement picture then the next day, i would assume i am missing the sexy time images. I swear i have tried all options. And used both my burn and the actual game disc. I cant seem to get her nakeeee.

Any help would be awesome
I want this fully documented for the FAIL FAQ.

Thank you. 

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

780racer

ok, back on track to finishing the guide. I have all of the content and choices to unlock the girls/endings.

Now I just have to compile it, and start trying to put it into a very easy to read format.

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

TheClash603

I just played through this game and I saw two sets of titties.

1.)  The restaurant slut, who I assume always takes you to the hotel and blows you.  She ended up a virgin at the end, so I think I lost.

2.)  My sister's tits when she was standing in front of the mirror.  Another set of gimme titties I assume, didn't seem earned.

In summary, I suck at earning titties.

Mathius

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/02/2018, 11:43 PMI just played through this game and I saw two sets of titties.

1.)  The restaurant slut, who I assume always takes you to the hotel and blows you.  She ended up a virgin at the end, so I think I lost.

2.)  My sister's tits when she was standing in front of the mirror.  Another set of gimme titties I assume, didn't seem earned.

Pia Carrot is used by some nations to instruct/test their young men to successfully procreate out in the real world. So naturally if you fail in the game your real life prospects don't look good at all. :P

TheClash603

Quote from: Mathius on 04/04/2018, 04:35 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/02/2018, 11:43 PMI just played through this game and I saw two sets of titties.

Pia Carrot is used by some nations to instruct/test their young men to successfully procreate out in the real world. So naturally if you fail in the game your real life prospects don't look good at all. :P
Tell that to all of my 600lb girlfriends.

If there was any chance at banging the dish washing old lady, I would've mastered that quest.  Aim low and always succeed is my motto.

Mathius

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp