Tengai Makyou Dennou Karakuri Kakutouden: How to play?

Started by DragonmasterDan, 05/31/2017, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonmasterDan

I just picked up Tengai Makyou Dennou Karakuri Kakutouden which has fantastic animation and is based on the awesome Tengai Makyo series, and I've tried it out. The problem is, I have no idea how it's actually supposed to be played. In thumbing through the manual I see that there are special movies but I'm unsure exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. Does anyone know how this is intended to be played?
--DragonmasterDan

CrackTiger

There's a guide out there somewhere. Attempting to look on gamefaqs caused several ads to take over my phone's browser.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: guest on 05/31/2017, 01:40 PMThere's a guide out there somewhere. Attempting to look on gamefaqs caused several ads to take over my phone's browser.
Alas, there isn't one on GameFaqs.
--DragonmasterDan

esteban

Forget about the moves.

Just look at the character design in this print ad:

IMG

https://archives.tg-16.com/Dengeki_PC_Engine_1995_04.htm
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

esteban

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 05/31/2017, 05:24 PM
Quote from: esteban on 05/31/2017, 03:17 PMForget about the moves.

Just look at the character design in this print ad:

IMG

https://archives.tg-16.com/Dengeki_PC_Engine_1995_04.htm
Wrong game!
The character design in that fighting game is WAY MORE fun than the game you are talking about.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

I suspect the game itself is way more fun than the PC-FX game.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: guest on 06/01/2017, 09:31 AMI suspect the game itself is way more fun than the PC-FX game.  :mrgreen:
Well, I actually know how to play that one. It's not quite as fun as Kabuki Clash on Neo-Geo though as far as Tengai Makyo one-on-one fighters go.
--DragonmasterDan