OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Limited Run Games

Started by Medic_wheat, 06/03/2016, 04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 09/14/2017, 12:43 PMNo announcement of any LE at all.
Read the second tweet:  "A Collector's Edition and a Standard Edition will be available. Pricing and contents detailed soon!"
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jtucci31

Quote from: guest on 09/14/2017, 01:58 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/14/2017, 12:43 PMNo announcement of any LE at all.
Read the second tweet:  "A Collector's Edition and a Standard Edition will be available. Pricing and contents detailed soon!"
My bad, totally missed that. I still sometimes get confused with how to read Twitter sometimes. I'm also not sure what would be involved in a Windjammers LE, but despite my former anti-LRG sentiments, I'll probably be a total hypocrite with Windjammers shit. Fuck.

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 09/14/2017, 12:43 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/14/2017, 11:31 AMFor both PS4 and Vita and in normal and LE versions.  Seriously, why in the fuck does Windjammers need an LE?

Does the Vita one support local multiplayer?  That'd be sweet for the PSTV.
Yes for PS4 and Vita. No announcement of any LE at all.

I doubt the Vita one will support local multiplayer, too. But it would be sweet.
Damn you LRG must not buy but man wind jammers is a classic  :!: :!: Just the other day i just put a order in for caladrius blaze,since i never bother with the pa one.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Medic_wheat

Well I missed out on yesterday's release. Wanted that shooter but I was so swamped with work I never got to try. Wa wa

schweaty

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/16/2017, 02:36 PMWell I missed out on yesterday's release. Wanted that shooter but I was so swamped with work I never got to try. Wa wa
Play-asia has it in stock

bartre

I thought about it, at least for caladrius (or whatever it's dumb ass title is)
but I felt like sleeping in, and then I was busy at work.
meh. there's better shmups even on PS4, so fuck it.

Gypsy

Quote from: bartre on 09/17/2017, 05:47 PMI thought about it, at least for caladrius (or whatever it's dumb ass title is)
but I felt like sleeping in, and then I was busy at work.
meh. there's better shmups even on PS4, so fuck it.
Yeah it's not great. Has tits, I think that's the main selling point. I beat it a bunch, but it's a shooter so that is to be expected.

NecroPhile

Wise fwum yer gwave!

Just over two weeks and I'm still waiting for shipping notice on Sky Force.  It'd be nice if they shipped quicker or admit that it's a pre-order if you don't have 'em yet.

Gypsy

They offered me a discount via email to try and get me to buy the turds from this last Friday.

I'll be in for Much's Odyssee but of course the "unique discount code" expires before then.

NecroPhile

Dammit, Munch's Odyssey.  I want to be done with these fuckers but they keep suckering me back in!

Arkhan Asylum

FUCK THIS GUY.

FIGHT IT.

DON'T LET IT HAPPENNNNN.

Im gonna munch my foot in his ass
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Medic_wheat

The old switch double dip.

schweaty

Quote from: Necromancer on 02/12/2018, 02:02 PMWise fwum yer gwave!

Just over two weeks and I'm still waiting for shipping notice on Sky Force.  It'd be nice if they shipped quicker or admit that it's a pre-order if you don't have 'em yet.
Same here

Medic_wheat

Lol. I am still waiting on that Skullgirls Vita copy.

Maybe I should have just gotten the PS4 copy. As that got released.

xcrement5x

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/13/2018, 09:29 AMLol. I am still waiting on that Skullgirls Vita copy.

Maybe I should have just gotten the PS4 copy. As that got released.
They said it'll be this month.  It has been so long since I ordered my copy though that I had to contact them about changing my shipping address.

Flare65

Quote from: schweaty on 02/13/2018, 08:38 AM
Quote from: Necromancer on 02/12/2018, 02:02 PMWise fwum yer gwave!

Same here
Same.  :/

NecroPhile

Three weeks and counting now.  I want Munch's Oddysee this Friday, so they might as well combine shipping and save me the five bucks.

Flare65

Would be nice, but they wont do that.

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: guest on 02/19/2018, 06:28 PMThree weeks and counting now.  I want Munch's Oddysee this Friday, so they might as well combine shipping and save me the five bucks.
I want Munch as well, also thinking about Revenant Saga.
IMG

Flare65

Tried to buy Munch twice today.  Both the morning release and the afternoon release.  I could add it to my cart, but it says sold out when I tried to check out.  All I wanted was one copy...not two.

Guess I'm going to do without.

Gypsy

Quote from: Flare65 on 02/23/2018, 09:08 PMTried to buy Munch twice today.  Both the morning release and the afternoon release.  I could add it to my cart, but it says sold out when I tried to check out.  All I wanted was one copy...not two.

I spaced early and it was sold out 3 minutes after. Did manage to get one in the second wave somehow but it sold out in like 2 minutes.

On the bright side it's like $5 on Xbox and Xbox games do look good enough with component cables on modern displays.

ParanoiaDragon

Man, Munch was gone like a fart in the wind!  Anyone manage to pick up extra's for guys like us that lost out on nabbing one?  I was going to buy Revenant Saga with it, but since Munch sold out so quickly, I said screw it. :(
IMG

Gypsy

I was going to originally but for the second wave it was one per customer.

Pfloydguy2

Quote from: Flare65 on 02/23/2018, 09:08 PMTried to buy Munch twice today.  Both the morning release and the afternoon release.  I could add it to my cart, but it says sold out when I tried to check out.  All I wanted was one copy...not two.

I got tied up during the morning release and missed out.  I went on their page to make sure the afternoon release would be at the normal time, but the site said they were sold out of both versions.  I looked around for any mention of the afternoon release but there was none.  So I didn't even try.  It's so incredibly frustrating.

Gypsy

They apparently have some kind of waiting list to buy copies that get freed up due to cancellations for breaking the order limit, returns etc... Not sure exactly how you go about it but contacting their CS through their site or on twitter is probably the first step.

Flare65

Quote from: Gypsy on 02/24/2018, 09:24 AMThey apparently have some kind of waiting list to buy copies that get freed up due to cancellations for breaking the order limit, returns etc... Not sure exactly how you go about it but contacting their CS through their site or on twitter is probably the first step.
I signed up for this on a whim.  I have very little faith that I'll actually get a copy.

NecroPhile

I managed to get one copy Friday morning, but now I wish I'd went for two to help out one of you guys.  :(

It's nice that they cut the second round to one per customer, but it should've been that way from the start, especially for the CE version.  Expect to see a bunch of 'em on ebay.  ](*,)

Gypsy

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2018, 11:30 AMIt's nice that they cut the second round to one per customer, but it should've been that way from the start, especially for the CE version.  Expect to see a bunch of 'em on ebay.  ](*,)
Agree and I don't get why they didn't start it at limit 1. It's not like the other Oddworld games did poorly.

xcrement5x

Quote from: Gypsy on 02/26/2018, 12:34 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/26/2018, 11:30 AMIt's nice that they cut the second round to one per customer, but it should've been that way from the start, especially for the CE version.  Expect to see a bunch of 'em on ebay.  ](*,)
Agree and I don't get why they didn't start it at limit 1. It's not like the other Oddworld games did poorly.
Gotta keep that scarcity rollin, that's why.

I see that the other two are still in stock still.

Psycho Punch

Are you guys still discussing why it's so hard/unfair to buy a game from Limited Run Games 46 pages into this thread?

:lol:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

schweaty

Quote from: Punch on 02/27/2018, 10:37 AMAre you guys still discussing why it's so hard/unfair to buy a game from Limited Run Games 46 pages into this thread?

I've never had a problem.  You literally have to be waiting a few minutes before the sale starts and keep refreshing until it's live.  I know this is a pain and most people are complaining on the principle  that there are no pre-orders, but life has rules and those who play by them win.

Im sure there's a few folks who have been doing what I describe and their internet hiccups or fails and they miss out, but I think they are the exception.

Flare65

The problem I have with LRG is that I'll be there the moment the game goes live, add it to my cart, and then the game is listed as sold out during the checkout process.  Wash-rinse-repeat until the game is no longer available to add to the cart.

Happened on both the Am and PM sales.

I filed out the waiting list form to see if any copies come available, this opens a ticket on their end.  Yesterday I got an email stating that the ticket was closed with no explanation as to why.

If it wasn't for the East Asia Soft release of Soldner X2, I wouldn't have been able to get a copy of that one.

NecroPhile

You gotta have your shipping details stored as part of your account and either store your credit card payment info with them or be logged in to paypal in advance (keep surfing around on paypal to keep the page active - they'll log you out if you idle for more than a couple minutes).  If you wait, odds are good it'll be sold out by the time you get it all sorted.

schweaty

Quote from: Flare65 on 02/28/2018, 09:03 AMThe problem I have with LRG is that I'll be there the moment the game goes live, add it to my cart, and then the game is listed as sold out during the checkout process.  Wash-rinse-repeat until the game is no longer available to add to the cart.

This is the part I don't understand.  I've gotten probably a dozen games from LRG and this has never happened to me (including some if the high demand stuff like dragons trap SE). There is no way that's just luck.  Too many samples to be just luck

schweaty

Quote from: Necromancer on 02/28/2018, 09:24 AMYou gotta have your shipping details stored as part of your account and either store your credit card payment info with them or be logged in to paypal in advance (keep surfing around on paypal to keep the page active - they'll log you out if you idle for more than a couple minutes).  If you wait, odds are good it'll be sold out by the time you get it all sorted.
This.  FYI- I also use PayPal

Flare65

I use Paypal and my address is already on my account with them.

Pfloydguy2

Quote from: schweaty on 02/28/2018, 09:27 AM
Quote from: Flare65 on 02/28/2018, 09:03 AMThe problem I have with LRG is that I'll be there the moment the game goes live, add it to my cart, and then the game is listed as sold out during the checkout process.  Wash-rinse-repeat until the game is no longer available to add to the cart.

This is the part I don't understand.  I've gotten probably a dozen games from LRG and this has never happened to me (including some if the high demand stuff like dragons trap SE). There is no way that's just luck.  Too many samples to be just luck
That's exactly what happened to me, and it was with Dragon's Trap.  I was so pissed, because that was the one Limited Run game I wanted more than any other, and I had successfully bought a handful of games from them prior to that sale.  I was logged into my Limited Run account, and I was logged into Paypal, but it didn't matter.  I think part of it depends on when you get into the checkout queue.  You have literally a few seconds to do your order.  If you get into the queue in five seconds, you might be 2,000 slots ahead of the guy who got into the queue in seven seconds.

Medic_wheat

So Skull Girls is out. Finally. Both PS4 and Vita.

Got my copy and it looks greatly. The physical copy that is.

However I find it funny people in the LRG FB Fan page are still complaining  about it. Why?  Because they feel to many where printed. Which to me translates to "shit how do I flip for profit the game?"

ParanoiaDragon

Anyone receive a shipping notice for Sky Force & Croixleur Sigma?
IMG

schweaty

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 03/06/2018, 03:01 AMAnyone receive a shipping notice for Sky Force & Croixleur Sigma?
Nope on sky force

NecroPhile

From their recently updated "production updates" page:

QuoteSky Force Anniversary:

PS4 and Vita copies have been received from Sony - shipping operations will begin shortly.

Waiting on additional trading cards for some orders.
It said they were still waiting on 'em from Sony as of last Friday, so it was another unannounced pre-order that they didn't have on hand and had no intention of shipping soon, but they couldn't be bothered to say so.  That's quality customer service.

DragonmasterDan

Skullgirls actually arrived yesterday.
--DragonmasterDan

Flare65

Got my Skullgirls on Vita as well.  Not sure the vita is the best way to enjoy this game.  I may be getting old, but the text on some of the menus is a bit hard to read with my bad eyesight.  I think the game would feel better on the PS4 or Steam.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Flare65 on 03/07/2018, 09:42 AMGot my Skullgirls on vita as well.  Not sure the vita is the best way to enjoy this game.  I may be getting old, but the text on some of the menus is a bit hard to read with my bad eyesight.  I think the game would feel better on the PS4 or Steam.
I haven't piped it open yet. As my Vita TV is at my brother in laws.

But I was told my LRG that the game works on the vita tv as well. Which is why I bought the vita copy. So I could use it on the go or tv.

Granted the game ended up being in sale digitally last year and I bought I for like $5 and have it downloaded tk my PS4 and Vita

bob

Mondays episode of retronauts was about LRG

geise

^Sorry to hear that.

xcrement5x

My Skullgirls Vita arrived as well.  Despite being the people who preordered, all the copies going out now are in the 2000-5000 range because apparently they fucked up the first 2000 numbering stickers somehow.  LOL

ParanoiaDragon

Finally got a notice that Croixleur Sigma was recieved from Sony, & should be shipping in the next week.
IMG

NecroPhile

I got a notice saying they have Sky Force too, so they'll finally be shipping it soon.

schweaty

Based on tracking, my sky force should be here tomorrow