RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

New around here

Started by MrMarth, 04/13/2017, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMarth

Hi folks, I just joined this site yesterday. I'm relatively new to PCE/TG16 collecting, as I got a TG16 with Keith Courage a few months back. Also got some Super CD games, but I can't play them as I don't have any of the cd systems. Currently looking to buy a recapped Duo-R for the many amazing Super CD games!
This TV looks like an apple

crazydean

Welcome! I recommend picking up a Turbo Everdrive in the meantime.

MrMarth

Yeah, I've been considering it for a while now, but I heard that the Everdrives are thicker than normal Hucards and mess up the pin connectors. Is that true or is it just bs? Also, do Everdrives have 100% game compatibility?
This TV looks like an apple

crazydean

Quote from: MrMarth on 04/13/2017, 04:45 AMYeah, I've been considering it for a while now, but I heard that the Everdrives are thicker than normal Hucards and mess up the pin connectors. Is that true or is it just bs? Also, do Everdrives have 100% game compatibility?
They are thicker, but there's no damage being done to the pins. AFAIK, there is 100% compatibility for games. Also, you don't need to region mod your system to play PC Engine games on the Everdrive.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Warbucks

NoSexGex

Quote from: MrMarth on 04/13/2017, 04:45 AMI heard that the Everdrives are thicker than norma
If u jam it in and out of your TG16 really fast, your console will know what it's like going to prison. Or what it's like being Shaq's girlfriend

IMG
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

NightWolve

That photo sure drives the point of your analogy home...

Bardoly

Welcome to Pcenginefx!