OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PcenginefxTV Ep6 (E3 edition) - Now online!

Started by PCEngineFX, 02/10/2006, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

I am happy to announce that PcenginefxTV Episode 6 is now in the pre-production stages.  Games for review have been locked down and I am now evaluating items for the Turbo Goods section.

This thread will be updated with status as they become available.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Excellent, episode 6 status already!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Dark Fact

homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

evilmax17

YEAH!

I can't wait to see it, and so soon after ep 5!  Quite a nice surprise.

Keep 'em coming!
IMG

Dark Fact

Anyone care to take bets on what games will be reviewed next? :D
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

masvil

MasviL

PCEngineFX

The next PcenginefxTV episode will be a special E3 2006 report, and I plan to start production on it during this week...watch for it soon!
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

rolins

Looking forward to it.

Yay, I'm a Venus Bonktrap.  :)

NeoFreak

Looking forward to it.

It was pretty funny actually guys...with all the thousands of people attending E3, I was exiting the Nintendo Wii booth as I walked past someone who looked strangely familiar,  I could'nt place the face at first; but I approached him, and it turned out to be Aaron. It was pretty cool, and we got to chat for a bit. Nice meeting you again, Aaron.
IMG
NEC n.(en•E•shee)

PCEngineFX

Quote from: "rolins"Looking forward to it.

Yay, I'm a Venus Bonktrap.  :)

Congrats rolins!

Quote from: "NeoFreak"It was pretty funny actually guys...with all the thousands of people attending E3, I was exiting the Nintendo Wii booth as I walked past someone who looked strangely familiar, I could'nt place the face at first; but I approached him, and it turned out to be Aaron. It was pretty cool, and we got to chat for a bit. Nice meeting you again, Aaron.

That was pretty crazy NeoFreak - never would have expected anyone to recognize me in the craziness that is E3.  Glad we could chat at least for a little bit.
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Haha, that's crazy, yet awesome you guys were able to meet up like that. Honestly, I probably would've been able to spot Aaron too just because I have an incredibley strange ability to spot out faces.
IMG

PCEngineFX

FYI, I just released the E3 special edition of PcenginefxTV...check it out!
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Well done as usual :) . It was nice to finally see video of the Hudson E3 coverage and the video was well shot at that.

By the way for the new Dungeon Explorer game (the PSP version), there is a song playing from the original, is that the actual song used for the new DE game(s), or is that from DEII, soundtrack, etc...? Sounds like a great remix.

Pat yourself on the back.
IMG

evilmax17

Quote from: "Pcenginefx"FYI, I just released the E3 special edition of PcenginefxTV...check it out!
As always, it was awesome.  You can always count on me to download and enjoy your fine programs.
IMG

PCEngineFX

Thanks guys - you can always count on quality programming from this site :)  

The music that was used for all of the games were from the original TG or PCE games and do not represent the music that will be used in the game.
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Cool, thanks for informing me. I assume that track was from DEII then right?
IMG

PCEngineFX

Quote from: "Keranu"Cool, thanks for informing me. I assume that track was from DEII then right?

Yep! That is correct.
IMG
IMG