@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

ATLANTEAN ORDERING IS ENDING SOON.

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 12/10/2014, 12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CGQuarterly

Thanks, that is a better video.  Not sure why it didn't pop up in my search.

Arkhan Asylum

Awwwwww yeah videos. 

I really wish I could have gotten a smoother framerate for the game overall, but it's just not really a thing that you can do with Atlantean on the PCE.

Between the 7 scrollies, the radar, and having to track everything including off-screen stuff, while having the UFOs look for the people, it's like "nope!"

I was upset about it until I played LDis and was like wait this has slowdown too, I AM OK.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MNKyDeth

Any plans for other games in the future?

I love RPG's....   Just a thought..... :)

roflmao

I'm pretty sure I have recorded some gameplay of it as well, but it was back when I was really bad (ie couldn't even make it to the first boss bad!) so I never uploaded it.  If I think about it, I'll either post that or record some new footage over the weekend.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 07/24/2015, 04:10 PMAny plans for other games in the future?

I love RPG's....   Just a thought..... :)
I'm finishing Inferno for MSX and then I am not sure.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum