RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

(FS) pce games and accessory

Started by kisaku, 11/11/2013, 09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kisaku

munchiaz

kisaku

schweaty

got my stuff today.  works just fine.  thx!

kisaku

kisaku

tknjin

Do you still happen to have Dead of the Brain?

kisaku

Quote from: tknjin on 03/16/2014, 05:23 AMDo you still happen to have Dead of the Brain?
Yes i have it! it is sealed.

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

kisaku

Quote from: shubibiman on 03/16/2014, 02:57 PMInterested in super pc engine fan.
Ok, please leave me your email so i can send photo

munchiaz

kisaku

shubibiman

Received Super PC Engine Fan last saturday. Thanks :)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

kisaku

kisaku

kisaku

I am selling MANY MANY Laseractive LDROM games on ebay, check all my auctions!!!
There is also SHOGI DATABASE KIYUU for pc engine!!!

http://www.ebay.it/itm/221457922145?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

kisaku

kisaku

Updated with X1 TWIN!

Opethian

damn I just need that FDD for it lol
IMG

kisaku

kisaku

kisaku

GreatBlue Swirlof99

Is Space Harrier a JP PC-Engine game? Is it complete box manual spine card? On a scale from 1 to 10 what you say? Thanks I'm interessted!
The Dreamcast is still alive, so go play it before it kills your family!

kisaku

Quote from: GreatBlueSwirlof99 on 07/22/2015, 09:21 AMIs Space Harrier a JP PC-Engine game? Is it complete box manual spine card? On a scale from 1 to 10 what you say? Thanks I'm interessted!
Yes it is japanese version, HU CARD complete with manual, no spine cause spine are only on cd games. I can say 8/10 condition the main problem to ship 1 item is tht you will pay more on shipping cost than the game itself ;)

GreatBlue Swirlof99

Do you live in Europe or the U.S.? Sadly I don't have the money now but can you reverse it or something?

kisaku

GreatBlue Swirlof99

Cool I just went there a week ago very warm huh? Ok so at least shipping won't kill me!

kisaku

Quote from: GreatBlueSwirlof99 on 07/25/2015, 11:55 AMCool I just went there a week ago very warm huh? Ok so at least shipping won't kill me!
Yes !!! ;)