RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Youtube Gameplay Videos for other underappreciated systems

Started by Ninja Spirit, 05/08/2006, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja Spirit

Haha as funny as those posts were, since I started it I think I'd better call off the ChibiGAL talk, y'know just in case she comes in here out of curiosity and stumble up on this. If she can make her way onto dozens of channels a day on youtube, medium chances are she could find her way in here you never know. There were a few things to get off some chests but I don't intend to make fun of nobody :lol:

TR0N

Mystery of Murasame Castle
This is for the FDS and was converted for the GBA too as part of the Famicom Mini serise.

Think Zelda but with a samurai theme.

Afther watching the video i am impress i might have, to get a copy of it for my FDS one day.

Heck it makes me my wounder why... NOA didn't convert it for NES at the time.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

CrackTiger

Quote from: Tron on 11/13/2006, 01:05 AMMystery of Murasame Castle
This is for the FDS and was converted for the GBA too as part of the Famicom Mini serise.

Afther watching the video i am impress i might have, to get a copy of it for my FDS one day.

Heck it makes my wounder why... NOA didn't convert it for NES at the time.
There are way too many games that Nintendo should've brought over. At least we got some of the best FDS's on cart.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Ninja Spirit

Lately I've been making arcade playthroughs where I configure multiplayer on one controller. It's awesome
King of Dragons (which I uploaded an hour ago)
Nemo (cool action platformer based on those old comic strips from the 1910's)
Dynasty Wars/Tencho wo Kurau

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 11/13/2006, 05:02 PM
Quote from: Tron on 11/13/2006, 01:05 AMMystery of Murasame Castle

Heck it makes my wounder why... NOA didn't convert it for NES at the time.
There are way too many games that Nintendo should've brought over. At least we got some of the best FDS's on cart.
That we did still they are some that slip under the radar.

Ever since i started getting into, Famicom imports i am surpise... what we miss out in the u.s  :shock:
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 11/13/2006, 07:08 PMLately I've been making arcade playthroughs where I configure multiplayer on one controller. It's awesome
King of Dragons (which I uploaded an hour ago)
Nemo (cool action platformer based on those old comic strips from the 1910's)
Dynasty Wars/Tencho wo Kurau
Neat trick i wouldn't mind doing that on the Simpson and TMNT.
IMG

TR0N

PiB Does Rad Racer
Hmm for a speed run not bad i must say  =D>
IMG

PCEngineHell

Rad Racer was a complete Outrun ripoff,and looked like crap.

Ninja Spirit

Been putting out Wonderswan Clips
Golden Axe
Makaimura
Rockman EXE
Magical Drop
Final Fantasy IV
Rockman & Forte (Nobody, I mean NOBODY says I suck at OG Rockman and gets away with it  [-X )
Guilty Gear Petit
Pocket Fighter

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

guyjin

I should mention that the sound emulation is pretty crappy; the real WS sounds much better.

I wish someone would have brought the WS over here. Probably would have failed, but english ports of FFI,II and IV probably would have sold decently.

CrackTiger

Quote from: guyjin on 12/25/2006, 08:20 PMI should mention that the sound emulation is pretty crappy; the real WS sounds much better.

I wish someone would have brought the WS over here. Probably would have failed, but english ports of FFI,II and IV probably would have sold decently.
The music in the WS FF's was really nice and the graphics of FFIV look bang on. Not washed out/Genesis palletey like most SNES to GBA ports.

Ninja Spirit

Damn I also forgot to mention I've also been exposing Neo Geo Pocket Color stuff too.

Before I found ZD Game Recorder, the only NGPC clips on YouTube were only combo videos for the system's fighters, such as KoF, Gals Fighters etc.

TR0N

NES Tips Mike Tyson Punch Out!
I could never beat this when i had a NES.

If i remember right i got stuck on the second, fight with bald bull.

Still i'm gonna get this game again soon for my famicom.

Maybe i'll go by what this video said and see if it helps.
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 12/24/2006, 12:44 PMRad Racer was a complete Outrun ripoff,and looked like crap.
Which makes a speed run all the more impressive. Like beating Night Creatures or Ghost Manor.  :)

TR0N

MSX The Goonies
Interesting how konami did three goonies games.

One for the MSX then two for the famicom. I was curious what the msx one was like and i was, surpise to see a vid of it on youtube.
IMG

rolins

Quote from: Tron on 01/05/2007, 02:44 AMMSX The Goonies
This bring back alot fun memories. I still have my msx cart of Goonies, although the face label is peeling I don't want to replace it b/c it's mine.

TR0N

Remember The Original Arcade Punch Out!
Yes folks befor "mike tyson punch out" there was the arcade original.

There even rumors as well it was gonna get a DS port, but nintendo chicken out  :P
IMG

TR0N

Akumajou Dracula/Vampire Killer MSX2(stage1)
Akumajou Dracula/Vampire Killer MSX2(stage2)
Akumajou Dracula/Vampire Killer MSX2(stage3)
Akumajou Dracula/Vampire Killer MSX2(stage4)
Akumajou Dracula/Vampire Killer MSX2(stage5)
Akumajou Dracula/Vampire Killer MSX2(final stage)
Pretty much it's the MSX version of castlevania.
IMG

TR0N

Bad Dudes vs Dragon Ninja-Speed Run-No Frame Skip Mame
Im Bad! Got It!
IMG

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

Battle Circuit Speed Run Part 1 of 2 Mame
Battle Circuit Speed Run Part 2 of 2 Mame
Hmm any body ever played this beatem-up by capcom?
IMG

TR0N

bUmp!
Williams Defender Arcade No Death Befor 50k+ White Hard dp
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Ahh yeah moffstarr. Does dozens of complete runs for arcade games, but some people hate him because he uses cheats.

TR0N

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 03/26/2007, 09:39 AMAhh yeah moffstarr. Does dozens of complete runs for arcade games, but some people hate him because he uses cheats.
I've watch alot of his vids but i don't care if he cheats or not.

Most of the time i watch them too see what games i've might have missed.

In general it seems... like most there are anal when a person shows how, the game is played.
IMG

TR0N

The Goonies Nes/Famicom Speed Run
Realy one of my favorite lincense games for the famicom.

Oh and btw ignore the comments you read for the video it's realy one of, the best games on the system.

For that matter i like goonies 1&2 both equally for the famicom.

I've notice the player finds some items i've missed in the game  :oops:

I wounder if Ninjaspirit ever found them all  :wink:
IMG

Ninja Spirit

I finally did it! Beat Macross for Super Famicom and got the last 4 stages all covered in one video.
Here are vids of the first 3 I made last year

TR0N

NeoGeo Blue's Journey:One of my favorite early neo titles.
IMG