Portland Retro Gaming Convention 2018

Started by BigusSchmuck, 09/06/2018, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigusSchmuck

NightWolve

Yeah, I thought that was the one Aaron went to as it's a road trip away from him.

OH MY, so ProJared and Metal Jesus Rocks will be there ? Count me in man, I'd love to meet those guys!!! ;) /kidding

But on a serious note, the Ben Heckendorn dude is pretty cool in my book actually, and I like Ian & Pat NES Punker also to be honest.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/06/2018, 03:32 PMYeah, I thought that was the one Aaron went to as it's a road trip away from him.

OH MY, so ProJared and Metal Jesus Rocks will be there ? Count me in man, I'd love to meet those guys!!! ;) /kidding

But on a serious note, the Ben Heckendorn dude is pretty cool in my book actually, and I like Ian & Pat NES Punker also to be honest.
Metal Jesus Rocks was across the hall from us at the hotel we were staying at last year. Lets just say he is a rather large and noisy man when he's drunk. lol

majors

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 09/07/2018, 09:43 AM... Lets just say he is a rather large and noisy man when he's drunk. :lol:
So he expands when consuming alcohol ? Like the girl in Willy Wonka when she eats the blueberry gum ?

IMG
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

BigusSchmuck

You could say that. Anyway, who all here is going?