10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

How do I block people?

Started by SignOfZeta, 04/13/2015, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SignOfZeta

Despite taking a year off from the forum, that Evo guy is still here. How do I block people? I've never done it before. I could have sworn I remember there being a really easy to find button for this, so easy to to find that I accidentally hit it more than once, but I'm not seeing it. Maybe that was another forum...

Necro: I tried that useless as fuck search function, and the help document, both were useless as fuck. Don't feel bad though, I wasted 20 minutes on two separate occasions searching for this shit, so your robotically predictable bitching is having an effect on me.
IMG

Gentlegamer

I'm not sure how to block with this forum software, I thought I figured it out a few days ago; doesn't look like anyone else does either.
IMG

Gentlegamer

Can anyone help out with this?
IMG

CGQuarterly

Click the little gear to go to your account settings.  At the top right under the banner ad, hover over "Modify Profile" and a menu will pop up.  Hover over "Buddies/Ignore List" then click "Edit Ignore List".

sirhcman

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/13/2015, 10:27 PMNecro: I tried that useless as fuck search function, and the help document, both were useless as fuck. Don't feel bad though, I wasted 20 minutes on two separate occasions searching for this shit, so your robotically predictable bitching is having an effect on me.
Had you used 'ignore' instead of 'block', you would've found directions within the first page of search results, but at least you tried, which is more than most people can say. 

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 04/13/2015, 10:59 PMI'm not sure how to block with this forum software, I thought I figured it out a few days ago; doesn't look like anyone else does either.
Quote from: Gentlegamer on 04/13/2015, 11:12 PMCan anyone help out with this?
It looks like you already figured out how to block nully.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gentlegamer

IMG

SignOfZeta

Quote from: guest on 04/14/2015, 10:03 AM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/13/2015, 10:27 PMNecro: I tried that useless as fuck search function, and the help document, both were useless as fuck. Don't feel bad though, I wasted 20 minutes on two separate occasions searching for this shit, so your robotically predictable bitching is having an effect on me.
Had you used 'ignore' instead of 'block', you would've found directions within the first page of search results, but at least you tried, which is more than most people can say
Have you ever asked yourself why it's so important to you that people waste their time not finding something rather than just make a post and get an answer in 3 minutes? I feel like an idiot having gone through the effort. Sure, there are things to be learned by taking the road less traveled, but I don't see this applying to something like this. "Why don't you broaden yourself by engaging in futile activities whenever possible?" doesn't make much sense to me.
IMG

SignOfZeta

Btw, I pulled it off. No more Evo.
IMG

ClodBusted

This thread made me remove Xak from my ignore list. :mrgreen: