OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

NES Bundle with 18 games

Started by 420GOAT, 05/08/2015, 03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

420GOAT

new 72 pin, comes with 18 games and power and av cables. price is shipped. $150
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

420GOAT

more games

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

420GOAT

dino riki and mlb baseball included but not shown. labels are ok on those.

sirhcman

Quote from: guest on 05/08/2015, 03:59 PMFORGET IT!

:D
#spam

If you don't get any takers and break stuff up I'd be interested in Ikari III

420GOAT

forget it!! lol fucken pic uploads were fucken killing me.

CGQuarterly

420GOAT

damn no love for the nobey? any offers, id like some mini bike shit.

sirhcman

Quote from: 420GOAT on 05/12/2015, 05:45 PMdamn no love for the nobey? any offers, id like some mini bike shit.
I will take Ikari III off your hands if you break it up ;)

Alt-Nintega

trade for Genesis2  w/ 3 regular controllers, 1 MegaFire controller, original power supply and RF? I'll throw in sonic, sonic 2, wheel of fortune, jeopardy, monopoly and dick tracy. Let me know.

420GOAT

THANKS GUYS, sorry i wont sell the ikari3 alone, and i have a genessis, thanks.

sirhcman

Quote from: 420GOAT on 05/13/2015, 06:29 PMTHANKS GUYS, sorry i wont sell the ikari3 alone, and i have a genessis, thanks.
*waves hand* you will sell the ikari iii to sirhcman...

Oh well, I tried! :D

420GOAT

jedi mind tricks are of no use dude. i want all the ikaris alive together. lol.

sirhcman

Quote from: 420GOAT on 05/14/2015, 01:36 PMjedi mind tricks are of no use dude. i want all the ikaris alive together. lol.
buy what about my ikaris?! no love for my 1 and 2?!?! :P