OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

BitHead1000 YouTube channel

Started by Otaking, 03/05/2016, 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToyMachine78

I'll be 40 next year too. Physically I feel older, but mentally I don't think much has changed.

ginoscope

Funny I just turned 40 and I can relate so much to bithead.  I grew up in Long Island around the same time so it's funny to see a video about martial arts.  That was huge at that time.  I remember my older cousin having a butterfly knife and I thought he was cool.  He ended up not being that cool but that is another story.

Bloufo

I feel as though I walked into a retirement home. :P

Psycho Punch

Bithead100 = only good youtube channel.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NightWolve

Quote from: Otaking on 01/30/2017, 07:51 PM
Blamed hair loss on Nintendo...  :lol:

EDIT: Oh wow, legit criticism on the NES Classic - the default 30 games didn't include Contra, but the sequel instead ?!?!?!?! I have to agree on "Who's running the show over there?..." That's one of the best games ever created and I don't really think about the sequels when I hear Contra!

Personally, I could be interested in these retro box consoles if the whole library is included with accurate emulation at least, if not better.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Bloufo

schnuth

I love this guy's channel so very much.

NightWolve

Quote from: Bloufo on 10/29/2017, 01:11 AM
Oh yeah, the androids from Interstellar, nice! I liked that movie too, you usually can't lose when Christopher Nolan is in the director's chair. A lot of bullshit theoretical physics/time travel SciFi elements, fake moon landing propaganda, but it's a fun watch.

I like this guy's skills, old skool. Back from when he painted Feena, you saw he had both good talent and taste. :)

TR0N

Sweet looking sapphire art by bithead  :shock: =D>
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Bloufo

^^
Now that's more like it!

Enough already with the NES collecting thing.

TR0N

how did he get pce freebies  ](*,)
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

CrackTiger

So whoever actually programmed this new version of Arkanoid for PC Engine thought that the existing arcade quality port wasn't good enough and ported the NES version instead. What are the odds that a facebook based bootlegger actually did it themselves though?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Psycho Punch

I'm willing to bet it's a rip-off of bonknuts' PCE to NES. Didn't he have source code up at some point?

CrackTiger

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/21/2018, 09:33 AMI'm willing to bet it's a rip-off of bonknuts' PCE to NES. Didn't he have source code up at some point?
I assumed that it must use that, but it's still a lot of work and we never heard about its development.

Maybe a Japanese programmer made it, unaware of Jamanoid and the "repro" guy found it online and claimed it as his own?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Flare65

I'd love to get my hands on that Ys 4 that he got.  Case and all.  Any chance that someone will have a few for sale at MGC?

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Flare65 on 03/22/2018, 10:51 AMI'd love to get my hands on that  Ys 4 that he got.  Case and all.  Any chance that someone will have a few for sale at MGC?
Can't you just buy one from that Jodi person?

Flare65

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/24/2018, 01:04 PM
Quote from: Flare65 on 03/22/2018, 10:51 AMI'd love to get my hands on that  Ys 4 that he got.  Case and all.  Any chance that someone will have a few for sale at MGC?
I don't have Facebook or Twitter.  Is he on here?  Any way I can contact hi m directly?

Can't you just buy one from that Jodi person?