OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

I made a lil' NES game.

Started by Psycho Punch, 02/01/2017, 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Punch

This was done for the NESDev 2016 coding competition:

aleff . ninja /Mini_Brix_Battle.zip

/gha1S9Z.gif
/a8pzzwj.gif

Coming soon a PCE port with more levels. Ok maybe not so soon. :-"
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Michirin9801

It's kinda fun, too bad I suck at breakout/arkanoid clones >w>
Good luck at the competition ^^

sirhcman

does it work with the arkanoid paddle controller?

Psycho Punch

Quote from: guest on 02/01/2017, 08:24 PMdoes it work with the arkanoid paddle controller?
If I find documentation on the Vaus (and if you're not just joking about it) I guess can update the game with support for it.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

sirhcman

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 02/01/2017, 08:55 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/01/2017, 08:24 PMdoes it work with the arkanoid paddle controller?
If I find documentation on the Vaus (and if you're not just joking about it) I guess can update the game with support for it.
im not joking. i wish other games like thunder & lightning supported it.

esteban

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 02/01/2017, 06:19 PMThis was done for the NESDev 2016 coding competition:

/Mini_Brix_Battle.zip

/gha1S9Z.gif

Coming soon a PCE port with more levels. Ok maybe not so soon. :-"
Nice :)

PCE port will be worthwhile, even if the release schedule is in years (instead of months).

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

PCE has a mouse.  Support it. 

lol.

looks pretty neat.   I am laughing pretty hard at the little like decapitated head guys.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Winniez

Looks very nice. How I wish I would be able to make something like that, I have experimented a little with various soundchips but that's as far as my skills go.