Best Castlevania (Castleroids only)

Started by Seldane, 05/13/2007, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Castlevania game that totally ripped off Metroid do you prefer?

Symphony of the Night (PS1/Saturn)
10 (66.7%)
Circle of the Moon (GBA)
1 (6.7%)
Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
1 (6.7%)
Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
0 (0%)
Dawn of Sorrow (DS)
2 (13.3%)
Portrait of Ruin (DS)
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Kitsunexus

Your Fuhrer doesn't feel like a waffle.  :evil:
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Turbo D

Your grandpa rubs his dick in broken glass  :twisted:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Seldane

Your arms look like rotating gargoyles. :evil:
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

YOUR BASE; IT ALL ARE BELONG TO US.

Hobo Xiphas

Woah.  Kitsune has discovered a way to timetravel back to 1999!

I would like this technology so that I could go back in time to the 1980s assuming that there is a greater than 50% chance of survival.

Keranu

I am dead serious that I would take a 50% survival chance to travel back to the 80's. I would even take 60% or possibly higher.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Joe Redifer

Keranu, I demand that you list your favorite 80's songs.  All of them!

Keranu

I'll try to get around to that soon, but it will take a long time. Technically every song from the 80's rules (seriously)!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 06/06/2007, 01:15 AMYOUR BASE; IT ALL ARE BELONG TO US.
Someone Set Us Bomb!!!

Well this thread has gotten off track but like it matters any more  :wink:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

guyjin

Haven't you noticed by now that no thread in this forum can go on for more than 2 pages without going offtopic?  :-#

Joe Redifer

Are you suggesting that, perhaps, we all have short attention spans?  I don't think so.  I've made it to page 10 in a real book before!

NecroPhile

Don't be crazy, we don't have short atten............. uh, what was I talking about?  Oh yeah, I forgot (ADHD rules).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kitsunexus

Since I actually really have a slight for of that, I can concur that it rules.  :dance:

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 06/06/2007, 02:41 AMI'll try to get around to that soon, but it will take a long time. Technically every song from the 80's rules (seriously)!
Even the country western and adult contemporary songs?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keranu

Country western is pushing it, but adult contemporary sure!
IMG

Kitsunexus

Contemporary what? Contemporary isn't a genre, it's a clasification.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 06/06/2007, 10:56 PMContemporary what? Contemporary isn't a genre, it's a clasification.
Adult Contemporary aka AC is the category that all singers that don't fit a genre get dumped. Young people would recognize the 'genre' as anything boring.

Pretty much every musical genre is only a 'classification' now.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!