OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

"Time Cruise" High Scores

Started by nat, 09/14/2010, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

Time Cruise

57,799,000 - DQ187
24,197,100 - Phase
16,443,900 - Nat

I haven't played this game much at all-- I just got it last year. Here's my current best score, not sure how it stacks up in the grand scheme of things. I can imagine super high scores are possible in this game once you get proficient at racking up extra balls in the bonus rounds.

nat

PunkCryborg

this is a really fun pinball game, Ill have to post my score later!

OldRover

My high score in this game is 99,999,999. Unfortunately, I did not have a camera at the time to shoot a picture of it. 99,999,999 is the max score you can achieve, as you get the game ending when that happens. In order to do it, I had to get a lot of Warp Misses and do exceptionally well in it, scoring as high as around 9 million in a single play.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

DQ187

New to this game and my high score so far is 9,879,300.

IMG

DQ187

Came home after work and played 1 game of Time Cruise and got a pretty great score! Was at this for a good 2 hours or so!  8) 57,799,000

IMG

Phase

Not enough scores in here :(
IMG