Draw a game with MS Paint quiz

Started by ClodBusted, 01/23/2018, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Next one I do is going to just be a line drawing. :P

IMG
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

seieienbu

I never played either game so I'd be guessing from the movie.  I'll, uh, leave it at that.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

gilbert

Willow

I original thought it was Dracula X, but the player didn't match, and I narrowed it to either Legend of Hero Toma or Willow, googling Willow gave me an screenshot which was a exact match, so, GREAT work!

seieienbu

Also worth mentioning, that's a Great drawing.  It looks very time consuming.

CrackTiger

Quote from: gilbert on 03/25/2018, 09:29 PMWillow

I original thought it was Dracula X, but the player didn't match, and I narrowed it to either Legend of Hero Toma or Willow, googling Willow gave me an screenshot which was a exact match, so, GREAT work!
I searched all over and couldn't find a screenshot, so I just looked at a youtube video. :P

Quote from: seieienbu on 03/25/2018, 09:30 PMAlso worth mentioning, that's a Great drawing.  It looks very time consuming.
Thanks, the artwork wasn't very time consuming, but trying to copy and paste together the background was a pain in the ass and took the most time. I really underestimated how difficult MS Paint is to use. :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Gypsy

ClodBusted

Fuck yeah, awesome picture!

TheClash603

Quote from: CrackTiger on 03/25/2018, 04:02 PMNext one I do is going to just be a line drawing. :P

IMG
Show off.

gilbert

Quote from: CrackTiger on 03/25/2018, 10:30 PMI searched all over and couldn't find a screenshot, so I just looked at a youtube video. :P
Actually searching for "willow video game" gave me the answer immediately (searching just "willow" will give you more images form the movie than needed) and I could confirm it just by looking at a thumbnail.

Gredler

kickass willow drawing BT - hard act to follow gilbert, good luck!! :)

gilbert

NecroPhile

Sucks?!?  You must think the game sucks, because I had no problem figuring out the intended title from your lovely doodle.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

geise

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ClodBusted

Gredler

seieienbu

WELCOME TO THE FANTASY ZONE!  GET READY!

gilbert

Yeah, Geise got it. It's Yaksa, the PCE spinoff, rather than the PC original.
Well, by "sucks" I did mean the picture and the game itself.  :derpcat:
I haven't used my tablets for a long time and I just realised it didn't work after upgrading to Win10 (could move cursor with stylus but couldn't left click, possibly need some tweaking of the settings or updating the drivers) and I didn't spend much time on it.
It's almost universally agreed upon that the game sucks, though. It has a lot of awesome ideas(and good screenshots too), which are great on paper but horrible on execution.

Gredler

Quote from: gilbert on 03/26/2018, 09:06 PMYeah, Geise got it. It's Yaksa, the PCE spinoff, rather than the PC original.
Well, by "sucks" I did mean the picture and the game itself.  :derpcat:
I haven't used my tablets for a long time and I just realised it didn't work after upgrading to Win10 (could move cursor with stylus but couldn't left click, possibly need some tweaking of the settings or updating the drivers) and I didn't spend much time on it.
It's almost universally agreed upon that the game sucks, though. It has a lot of awesome ideas(and good screenshots too), which are great on paper but horrible on execution.
Yeah later versions of 7 and all of 10 have a lot of drivers loaded for touch screen functionality that mess with tablet drivers if you have one. I suggest updating your drivers for your tablet, and disabling all of the windows 10 tablet / touch settings. (you may need to force quit some services and set them to not start when booting)

CrackTiger

Here's another bonus one to hold people over.

IMG

Psycho Punch

Nice, that's D&D Treasure of Tarmin for the Intellivision, right?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

CrackTiger

TheClash603

Never in a million years would I have guessed that last one.

nopepper

nopepper

Quote from: CrackTiger on 03/30/2018, 12:05 AMHere's another bonus one to hold people over.
Wow. Next up, Utopia!

geise

I will work one up tonight!

NecroPhile

I'm not familiar with that particular title, but I immediately thought "gotta be a D&D game".
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/30/2018, 04:15 PMNever in a million years would I have guessed that last one.
That's something that's instantly recognizable if you ever saw it before. Very iconic, at least visually.

Galad

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/30/2018, 04:15 PMNever in a million years would I have guessed that last one.
+1

Galad

IMG

CrackTiger

Psycho Punch

The color palette makes me think of Rad Racer instead of Victory Run. I love how you use low resolution to depict the games in your images.

Galad

Gradius is correct for the first one,the second one is not victory run or rad racer.The truck does look like for victory run though,The car is actually another color in the game.

Galad

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/31/2018, 04:21 AMThe color palette makes me think of Rad Racer instead of Victory Run.
Rad Racer is one of my favorites on nes,I should have done that,good guess though.

CrackTiger

Must be Knight Rider Special then.

Galad

CrackTiger

Another one of my favorite games.

IMG

geise

Sapphire 1st level.

Still working on one. Was in bed early last night cause i was helping my mother in law unload the Uhaul truck today on a 3 story house.  :derpcat:

seieienbu

If memory serves (and I haven't played it for a long, long time so it could be failing me) the cars in Rad Racer that are all pallet swaps of your car.  I don't think there are any 18 wheel-ers in there.

CrackTiger

Quote from: geise on 03/31/2018, 04:49 PMSapphire 1st level.

Still working on one. Was in bed early last night cause i was helping my mother in law unload the Uhaul truck today on a 3 story house.  :derpcat:
It's not Sapphire.

gilbert

The player's ship looks like the one in Hellfire, but it's definitely not this game, not even rotating the picture by 90 degrees.

Pfloydguy2

CrackTiger

Pfloydguy2

IMG

I put together a list of all the games that have been done so far.  Not that the rules ban any repeats, but I thought it would be helpful to anyone trying to choose a game to draw, rather than sifting through 14 pages of bad guesses and Silent Debuggers comments.

Perfect Dark
Serei Senshi Spriggan
Legendary Axe
Deep Blue
Parasol Stars
Kid Icarus
Gotzendiener
Shockman
Factory Panic
Pilotwings
Gunstar Heroes
Berserk
Forgotten Worlds
Another World
Bart Simpson: Escape from Camp Deadly
Castlevania Dracula X: Rondo of Blood
Super Monkey Ball
Aldynes
Willow
Yaksa
D&D Treasure of Tarmin
Gradius
Knight Rider Special
Sky Soldiers

EDIT: changed Mega Man to Shockman.

CrackTiger

I'm not gonna name it, but really nice job. :)

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

roflmao

Quote from: Pfloydguy2 on 04/04/2018, 09:32 PMI put together a list of all the games that have been done so far.  Not that the rules ban any repeats, but I thought it would be helpful to anyone trying to choose a game to draw, rather than sifting through 14 pages of bad guesses and Silent Debuggers comments.

Perfect Dark
Serei Senshi Spriggan
Legendary Axe
Deep Blue
Parasol Stars
Kid Icarus
Gotzendiener
Mega Man
Factory Panic
Pilotwings
Gunstar Heroes
Berserk
Forgotten Worlds
Another World
Super Monkey Ball
Aldynes
Willow
Yaksa
D&D Treasure of Tarmin
Gradius
Knight Rider Special
Sky Soldiers
Thanks for this!

Pfloydguy2

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 04/04/2018, 10:40 PM
Quote from: Pfloydguy2 on 04/04/2018, 09:32 PMI put together a list of all the games that have been done so far.  Not that the rules ban any repeats, but I thought it would be helpful to anyone trying to choose a game to draw, rather than sifting through 14 pages of bad guesses and Silent Debuggers comments.

Perfect Dark
Serei Senshi Spriggan
Legendary Axe
Deep Blue
Parasol Stars
Kid Icarus
Gotzendiener
Mega Man
Factory Panic
Pilotwings
Gunstar Heroes
Berserk
Forgotten Worlds
Another World
Super Monkey Ball
Aldynes
Willow
Yaksa
D&D Treasure of Tarmin
Gradius
Knight Rider Special
Sky Soldiers
Thanks for this!
Technically I was going for Shockman, lol- Not Meager man....
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!