FS: Genesis and SNES reproduction carts

Started by bartre, 12/11/2011, 03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8bitForLife

Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

meka

Does Mega Man The Wily Wars have the hack by MottZilla that enables you to save your game normalyl with SRAM.

Mathius

Quote from: meka on 08/19/2012, 06:33 PMDoes Mega Man The Wily Wars have the hack by MottZilla that enables you to save your game normalyl with SRAM.
I can't speak for what bartre currently offers, but the one he made me had battery back-up.

meka

Quote from: Mathius on 08/19/2012, 08:28 PM
Quote from: meka on 08/19/2012, 06:33 PMDoes Mega Man The Wily Wars have the hack by MottZilla that enables you to save your game normalyl with SRAM.
I can't speak for what bartre currently offers, but the one he made me had battery back-up.
Would most likely then be the same

bartre

It certainly does.

esadajr

Quote from: munchiaz on 05/13/2012, 03:27 AM
Quote from: masamuneGTO on 05/12/2012, 06:29 AMhttp://www.ebay.com/sch/justtakethemeatbridge/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Man, who does this guy think he is? Trying to sell these repros on ebay for $100.
what a jerk
I agree, what a jerk, specially because of the automated "best offer" bs.
Gaming since 1985

danyetman

Romanian Yiddish has a great term for people like this guy:  Schvuntz.  It is, quite literally, the fleshy part of a turkey's hind end that the tail-feathers are attached to.  Colloquially, it is extremely derisive, implying that that the addressee is something of a rake and willing to take advantage, and seems to fit this guy to a 'T'.
Thesteve: Gamer.  Guru.  Electronics nerd.  Savior.  Gentleman.  Jackalope.  Instructor of n00bz.  Champion of Geeks.  Might be half-badger.  Lord of all things NEC.  If you want to fight him, you'll have to defeat him first.  Beware of the knowledge bombs he drops.  They will blow your mind.  And your ass.  To bits.  They'll blow your ass to bits.

meka

Would you ever consider doing Sega Master System reproductions? Wouldn't mind getting the Game Game version of Power Strike 2 on a big screen.

unclebugspayton

meka

8bitForLife

i ment to ask whats the label quality is it pretty close to original nintendo product or sega? aka not something that well bleed with a sweety fingure print
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

c0ldb33r

Sending a pm re Wily Wars

Also, you may want to stick something on your labels/cases to ensure that people can't turn around and eBay them - maybe put a NO EBAY logo on it somewhere, like they did with some of the Sapphire repros.
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

PikachuWarrior

It sucks how people resell the reproduction carts on ebay for 2-3x the price. Little do they know...
IMG

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

hizaygizirlz

Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 09/30/2012, 05:14 PMIt sucks how people resell the reproduction carts on ebay for 2-3x the price. Little do they know...
People getting huge money for repros on ebay pisses me off more than gauging on the  official stuff.  It's like if you took 30 seconds to google the game you never saw when you were little you would see that you could get it for 35-65 bucks.

Back to these I traded bartre for a Brave Battle Saga and Langrisser 2 and he does great work.  BBS was a good game I was suprised to see it was a Tawainese boot when i finished it.

I'd recommend that one if you are in the 16 bit RPGs.  I plan on picking up a Mega Man at some point.
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

VestCunt

Quote from: hizaygizirlz on 09/30/2012, 09:47 PMPeople getting huge money for repros on ebay pisses me off more than gauging on the  official stuff.  It's like if you took 30 seconds to google the game you never saw when you were little you would see that you could get it for 35-65 bucks.
I rant about gougers all the time, but I fully support repro gougers on ebay. They're the one form of gouger with whom I have almost no qualms. They don't capitalize on scarcity or plunder relics from previous generations or drive prices up or speculate on future "investments". No, repro gougers simply feed on the only people lazier than resellers: buyers so impulsive and rich that they can't be bothered to do a single google search before making a hundred-dollar purchase.

Using the internet is a basic life skill in first-world countries. It's on par with tying shoelaces, staying out of credit card debt, and not drinking soda for breakfast. The participants in one-hundred-and-thirty-dollar bidding wars for Earthbound Zero on ebay are the worst sort of spendthrift, wastrel, idiots imaginable.
Topic Adjourned.

KnightWarrior

Too much demand for you and you can't keep up with the parts..

Did you get my PM btw..It seems like you ignoring some

hizaygizirlz

Quote from: guest on 09/30/2012, 10:54 PM
Quote from: hizaygizirlz on 09/30/2012, 09:47 PMPeople getting huge money for repros on ebay pisses me off more than gauging on the  official stuff.  It's like if you took 30 seconds to google the game you never saw when you were little you would see that you could get it for 35-65 bucks.
I rant about gougers all the time, but I fully support repro gougers on ebay. They're the one form of gouger with whom I have almost no qualms. They don't capitalize on scarcity or plunder relics from previous generations or drive prices up or speculate on future "investments". No, repro gougers simply feed on the only people lazier than resellers: buyers so impulsive and rich that they can't be bothered to do a single google search before making a hundred-dollar purchase.

Using the internet is a basic life skill in first-world countries. It's on par with tying shoelaces, staying out of credit card debt, and not drinking soda for breakfast. The participants in one-hundred-and-thirty-dollar bidding wars for Earthbound Zero on ebay are the worst sort of spendthrift, wastrel, idiots imaginable.
Those are good points.

I guess it just pisses me off how stupid some people are.
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

kazekirifx

I'm happy with my Secret of Mana 2 repro cart I got somewhere. Has the 3-player mod in addition to the English patch. My brothers and I were finally able to follow-up our epic three-player game of Secret of Mana we had so many years ago.

On problem was that the sacced cart they used had a dead battery. Had to replace that.

Wouldn't mind getting Star Fox 2 and some other repro carts some day.

esadajr

Long story short, I got my Sonic 2 Delta v 0.24 yesterday. Awesome game to play on real hardware, saving works fine. Great job!
Too bad you had to close.
Gaming since 1985

bartre

Quote from: esadajr on 11/29/2012, 10:24 PMLong story short, I got my Sonic 2 Delta v 0.24 yesterday. Awesome game to play on real hardware, saving works fine. Great job!
Too bad you had to close.
hey, glad to hear it finally came!
I wonder what the issue was, but I suppose as long as you're happy, it's all good.