Raffle : Loose Victory Run - Winner Drawn !

Started by reno5, 08/20/2012, 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reno5

After winning Double Dungeon from PunkCryborg, he requested that the winner raffle back as the only requirement.

So i found myself a complete copy of Victory Run last friday and i'm now able to offer my first duplicate  that is not a TV sport something !!! :)

So up for Raffle is a loose copy of Victory Run with free shipping to Canada and USA.

Minimum 50 post.

Will draw on august 31st 28th.

Good luck

Entries so far:

420GOAT
KnightWarrior
esadajr
BigusSchmuck
meka --------------------------Winner !
Damon Plus

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

KnightWarrior

NecroPhile

I've already got one, +1 TurbobKarma for making good on your promise and raffling off a huey.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

No signy, as I already have a copy of this gem, but major turbob karma coming your way!

+1
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, but kudos to you for the raffle!

BigusSchmuck

esteban

I always liked this game. It wasn't groundbreaking, by any means, but it offered a bit more than Rad Racer and games of that ilk. Requiring driving skills as well as strategy (in choosing extra parts for repairs), Victory Run is an under-appreciated game (or, at least, a game rarely discussed on these forums). It's one sin, as far as I am concerned, is the horrid sound effects for the brakes. Sure, there should have been more variety of vehicles (and far too many tractor trailers), but it's a nice game, nonetheless. The soundtrack is sweeping, old skool and very catchy. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

meka

reno5

Quote from: esteban on 08/22/2012, 04:51 AMI always liked this game. It wasn't groundbreaking, by any means, but it offered a bit more than Rad Racer and games of that ilk. Requiring driving skills as well as strategy (in choosing extra parts for repairs), Victory Run is an under-appreciated game (or, at least, a game rarely discussed on these forums). It's one sin, as far as I am concerned, is the horrid sound effects for the brakes. Sure, there should have been more variety of vehicles (and far too many tractor trailers), but it's a nice game, nonetheless. The soundtrack is sweeping, old skool and very catchy. :pcgs:
I love this game too. Finished it a few times years ago and need to get back to it

PunkCryborg

If I have a sparky spine sticker I'll send it off to whoever wins!

reno5

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 08/22/2012, 09:56 AMIf I have a sparky spine sticker I'll send it off to whoever wins!
That's nice of you ! And BTW thanks for the Double Dungeon one you gave me with the game !

reno5

Draw will be advanced to tomorow as there was no new entrant in the last days.

:)

Damon Plus

Sign me up, this game seems the TG's Outrun.

reno5

And the Winner is :

/listf.jpg

Congrat to Meka.

Please send me your shipping information and i'll ship the game to you.

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

esteban

Congratulations, meka. :pcgs:

If you give up because the game is too hard, I will be gravely disappointed.

You are going to beat this game (it's a challenge).

I am not kidding. I am serious.

meka

Quote from: esteban on 08/28/2012, 05:05 PMCongratulations, meka. :pcgs:

lol, yes I will beat it.

esteban

Quote from: meka on 08/28/2012, 10:30 PM
Quote from: esteban on 08/28/2012, 05:05 PMCongratulations, meka. :pcgs:

lol, yes I will beat it.
Thank you, comrade :pcgs:.

reno5

Not that hard to beat... did it a few time !

esteban

meka

Received the game on Friday, thanks again reno5.

esteban

Quote from: meka on 09/16/2012, 05:51 AMReceived the game on Friday, thanks again reno5.
I remember the "nighttime" sequences being a tad too dark, so I had to turn up the brightness a bit (I guess I prefer things dimmed a bit). Anyway, this made the sequences much easier to play.

meka

reno5