RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

A Holiday Celebration Board.

Started by OceanBlueKirby, 04/02/2008, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Happy New Year!!!!

I've been M.I.A due to non-stop silliness.

Quote from: turbokon on 01/01/2015, 09:55 PMHappy new years guys!!!   Hoped everyone celebrated with some obey.  I was privileged to have Nully and rolfmao over and played some obey.
Envious.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

JoshTurboTrollX

St. Patties day n' stuff!!

IMG
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here's a joke for ya:

Q.  How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?
A.  Zero.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

I started the celebration on Saturday.

You gotta be proactive in the unpredictable world we live in.

ToyMachine78

Happy St. Pat's!!! One for me and one for my homies.

IMG

blueraven

Happy get drunk and pretend you're Irish day.

...Coming from a Scot!

Nice blue food coloring, toymachine :D

Get a designated driver y'all. Seriously.

poponon

Happy St. Patty's !!!!!!!!! Have fun and get well fuarked.

Damn this ulcer.

NecroPhile

I know there's a few Vets on here, so Happy Veterans Day to you guys and thanks for your service.

blueraven

Happy Gouge-Yourself-with-Turkey-and-Stuffing day you collectards big bastards :D

ToyMachine78

How does one gouge oneself with Turkey? Lol

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: guest on 11/26/2015, 01:00 PMHow does one gouge oneself with Turkey? Lol
Sounds rather painful, lol

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: guest on 11/26/2015, 01:00 PMHow does one gouge oneself with Turkey? Lol
Same as with a spoon. And it'll hurt more.

NecroPhile

esteban

A belated "Happy Mashed-Potato-Day" to all.

blueraven

I meant "gorge" and not "gouge". If one gouged ones self with turk... nevermind.

Although, with all the talk of gouging happy "Super Saturday" (UK)

esteban

Quote from: blueraven on 12/19/2015, 11:47 PMI meant "gorge" and not "gouge". If one gouged ones self with turk... nevermind.

Hmmmm, I know the UK doesn't/didn't have Sabado Gigante, so Super Saturday must refer to tea drinking ceremony at the local pub...

blueraven

Quote from: esteban on 12/20/2015, 09:09 AM
Quote from: blueraven on 12/19/2015, 11:47 PMI meant "gorge" and not "gouge". If one gouged ones self with turk... nevermind.

Hmmmm, I know the UK doesn't/didn't have Sabado Gigante, so Super Saturday must refer to tea drinking ceremony at the local pub...
It's the UK's version of Black Friday, where people do the camp-out thing for TV's. Price Gouging Abound.

esteban

Quote from: blueraven on 12/20/2015, 04:13 PM
Quote from: esteban on 12/20/2015, 09:09 AM

It's the UK's version of Black Friday, where people do the camp-out thing for TV's. Price Gouging Abound.
Ha!

Gotcha.

JoshTurboTrollX

Happy Holidays  everyone!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

roflmao

johnnykonami

Happy New Year Turbob peoples!!

SuperGrafx

esteban

Happy Neu Smell, redundant thread!

Sparky

Happy New Year my friends and foes.

Some of the best people come to these forums, people that I now call friends and in some cases your my dirty brothers from other mothers :) thanks for sticking by me...

....but I have lost friends or I have became distant these last couple of years here and in my real life with my personal shit/problems and when fuelled with red I can get down right nasty and take it out on others. It's no excuse and I take responsibility for my behaviour but I hope in 2016 as things are looking more positive I can patch the damage I have done and also start posting more here with double the hugs!

Just a little reach out to a place that means a lot to me and it's people.

much love with a reach around
Sparky

NightWolve

So you're friends now with Darkkobold, he doesn't kick you from the DoxPhile chatroom anymore ? ;)

Sparky

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/02/2016, 12:07 AMSo you're friends now with Darkkobold, he doesn't kick you from the DoxPhile chatroom anymore ? ;)
Haha... No way he is not part of this community.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/02/2016, 09:57 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 01/02/2016, 12:07 AMSo you're friends now with Darkkobold, he doesn't kick you from the DoxPhile chatroom anymore ? ;)
Haha... No way he is not part of this community.
I predict peace and harmony for pcefx in 2016. :)

AMiRyte?

NightWolve

IMG

Sparky

It's an official holiday here for us Canadians... "family day"
Just a day where the beer and liquor stores are closed :P

NecroPhile

Happy President's Day to all you lucky goverrats that got the day off, happy belated Valentines Day, and happy family canuckistan hockey day to the hosers.

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/02/2016, 02:58 PMIMG
Heh, this clearly isn't working out.  :lol:

JoshTurboTrollX

Happy Presidents Day or Day after V-Day everyone!!

Also,

Quote from: esteban on 01/02/2016, 10:03 AMI predict peace and harmony for pcefx in 2016. :)
AMiRyte?
Apparently not.  Apparently you cursed the forums.  Shit.

Sparky

Haha... Apparently someone or people have a big mouth on Le fourm and brought the drama to us.

esteban

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/15/2016, 03:47 PMAlso,

Quote from: esteban on 01/02/2016, 10:03 AMI predict peace and harmony for pcefx in 2016. :)
AMiRyte?
Apparently not.  Apparently you cursed the forums.  Shit.
Ha! Beware the Ides of February!

Le soothsayer.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 02/15/2016, 04:56 PMHaha... Apparently someone or people have a big mouth on Le fourm and brought the drama to us.
Just take a deep breath and rise above the hate brother.  That's all we can do.  right?

JoshTurboTrollX

Happy π day!  For breakfast, I'm enjoying a fresh slice of peach pie!  NOM NOM!!

NecroPhile

NecroPhile

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Enjoy the corned beef, cabbage, and guiness.

roflmao

esteban

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Bloufo

Quote from: esteban on 03/20/2017, 05:18 PMIMG
Nice pic.
Even some thought was put into placing something under that huey to raise it up slightly for a better shot. IMG :P

NecroPhile

Happy Jason Day and happy No Bra Day.

blueraven

This is obviously a bullshit but BofA sent an email saying it was "Pay Your Friend Back Day"

WHERES MY MONEY B1TCH3S

OldMan

QuoteThis is obviously a bullshit but BofA sent an email saying it was "Pay Your Friend Back Day"
I saw a commercial for the same thing. I wonder whos great idea it was...
Should look up that "friend" who markered me last time I passed out...?

"Payback's a b*tch"

Arkhan Asylum

Happy nobody knows how to use a goddamn blinker day, everyone.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Sparky

Quote from: blueraven on 10/17/2017, 03:48 PMThis is obviously a bullshit but BofA sent an email saying it was "Pay Your Friend Back Day"

WHERES MY MONEY B1TCH3S
Haha. If they don't threaten to get out the yellow gloves.

turboswimbz

HAPPY THANKSGIVING USA-ERS

IMG
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NecroPhile