Insantaty: Merry Christmas You Goons

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 12/23/2016, 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

Christmas2016Insanity.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1314234865315547
http://aetherbyte.com/aetherbyte-insantaty.html

Get some.

This is a completely original game, unlike anything we have ever made before.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 12/23/2016, 05:03 PMChristmas2016Insanity.jpg
http://aetherbyte.com/aetherbyte-insantaty.html

Get some.

This is a completely original game, unlike anything we have ever made before.
Holy fucking awesome.

:)

Merry XMAS.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Thank you! I have some Mam-A 74mins on the way too! Yay! Happy Horrordays!
IMG

NecroPhile

Sweet!  I gotta give this a run.  :mrgreen:

Thanks a bundle and merry x-mas!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CrackTiger

Thank you very much. This and Santatlantean are such nice gifts to the community on their own, let alone the original games. :)
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Arkhan Asylum

Let me know if anyone has issues.   Windows 10 was being a dick.   I used xp in a vm. 

Nero doesnt even allow imagedrive to install on windows10.

Pretty friggin annoying.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Dicer

...and here I am out of discs ATM, MADDDENINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Awesome, regardless...

bob

Arkhan Asylum

You can come plunder my pole if you want

Dicer

Found a CD, used imgburn and the music tracks didn't make it (win 10) neat lil game regardless.

Will get MOAR CDS!@!!!@#@#$##$#%^&$%

Arkhan Asylum

Windows 10 has made things a real dick punch. 

It worked here.   Ill try a new version when i get home tonight.   

Frikkin friks.

Arkhan Asylum

I legit think newer machines are too stupid to understand white space in the cuesheet we uploaded. 

I will run some experiments and confirm this, and provide a new sheet.  wtf lol

wildfruit

Yea I'm looking at the cue for this and the cue for some other pce stuff side by side trying to figure out how to rearrange it but it's beyond me.

Arkhan Asylum

It's not rearranging that's required.   IMGBurn just like, tards out on whitespace now where it didn't used to.

I changed the whitespacing and now IMGburn will burn the cue.  The dropbox link has a new sheet.

It works here.  I tested it.

It also works if you mount it in Daemon Tools and just play the whole thing from disc, or launch it in Mednafen with mednafen -loadcd pce insantaty.cue

wildfruit

Thanks just gave it a quick spin in magic engine. It's fun. I'll have it on the duo tonight to get in the mood.

Arkhan Asylum

Has anyone else had cue issues?   The future is upon us.  WhiteSpace is dumb lol

ParanoiaDragon

Just ran it with Alcohol 120% & Magic Engine, worked just fine, & gave me quite an amount of laughter!  Thanks Ark & Paul!
IMG

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

cabbage

The pixel art looks sweet :P Does it have some new tunes too?
My disc drive is good and dead, so I'll have to wait and burn at work this week... looking forward to playing it soon, though.
Thanks, Aetherdudes! Merry xmas!

Psycho Punch

I hope you fixed the issues with the original game, can't wait to try it and find out. Coolest Christmas gift this year.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

DeshDildo

This is awesome.  Thank you so much!  I was playing it a bit with my son this morning.  Then I just paused it and it has been the ambient Christmas music all morning.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

jperryss

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 12/24/2016, 07:30 PMHas anyone else had cue issues?
I has minor issues burning the cue with ImgBurn.  When I tried to open the file with it, I got a "file missing" error or something similar. But within ImgBurn I was then able to manually open the ISO and burn it with no issues.

SuperPlay

Thanks for this :-)

Looks like it is time to forget about the Christmas day film

TurboXray

I'm totally going to be playing this today! Thanks Psycho Arkhan :D

Arkhan Asylum

I put up a new cue.   It seems new imgburns cant comprehend the line feeds that are non windows.

Lol.   You gotta get the music going too

ccovell

Thanks for this.  That music!  Um.... those title screen effects...!  :-]

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: ccovell on 12/25/2016, 10:30 PMUm.... those title screen effects...!  :-]
;)  lol.

straight out of the Insanity title screen.  We had to fiddle around with it to get it to build with the newer PCEAS/HuC when we borrowed it from the demo you put on Zeograd, lol

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 12/25/2016, 08:23 AMI hope you fixed the issues with the original game, can't wait to try it and find out. Coolest Christmas gift this year.
The original game was a masterpiece, what are you talking about?

I changed some delays, but other than that it's the same game lol.

gheebee

Arkhan Asylum

elmer

Nice, thanks! It's so amazingly cool that you made that for everyone.  :D

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 12/25/2016, 11:13 PMWe had to fiddle around with it to get it to build with the newer PCEAS/HuC when we borrowed it from the demo you put on Zeograd, lol
Did you really use the new HuC build to make this???

I'd love to hear about any problems that you had getting the old source working in the HuC thread!  :-k

SmokeMonster

Awesome release. Incredible work, Psycho Arkhan! :D

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: SmokeMonster on 12/26/2016, 06:19 PMAwesome release. Incredible work, Psycho Arkhan! :D
Don't look at me.  All I did was drop new art into an already finished game, and pick awful music to put in...  and fight with the cuesheet issues of Windows 10.

Quote from: elmer on 12/26/2016, 01:12 PMNice, thanks! It's so amazingly cool that you made that for everyone.  :D
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 12/25/2016, 11:13 PMWe had to fiddle around with it to get it to build with the newer PCEAS/HuC when we borrowed it from the demo you put on Zeograd, lol
Did you really use the new HuC build to make this???

I'd love to hear about any problems that you had getting the old source working in the HuC thread!  :-k
No, at the time (2008), PCEAS/HuC had a version change, and Chris' demos that were on Zeograd didn't straight up assemble anymore.  Some argument numbers changed or something, and then the effect went retarded.

lol

the haze

I played this xmas day.

What a great gift.  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks for doing this!

blueraven