Special Encore Pcenginefx Radio Presentation on 7/7: Ys VII!

Started by PCEngineFX, 07/01/2005, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

pcengine-fx.com is proud to bring you a special 1 hour encore radio broadcast of select tracks from the recently released Ys VII ("The Oath in Falghana").  Tune in at 7PM PST (other time zones listed below) to pcengine-fx.com Radio to get a taste of the very best Falcom music you have ever heard...you won't want to miss this!

Special Pcenginefx Radio Presentation: Ys VII
July 7th @ 7PM PST

USA
- 4PM Hawaii
- 6PM Alaska
- 8PM Mountain
- 9PM Central
- 10PM Eastern

China (Hong Kong)
- July 7th @ 10AM

Japan (Tokyo)
- July 7th @ 11AM

Europe (Paris)
- July 7th @ 3AM (sorry!)

Australia (Sydney)
- July 7th @ 12PM

Stream slots will be limited so tune in a good 15mins before the program starts.  See you there!
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

esteban

kool, i hope i'm near my computer at that time!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Keranu

I'll have to check that out, especially since Ys VII's soundtrack is Ys III's. Man did anyone else think the Ys VI soundtrack was a complete dissapointment?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Paladin

I've listened to some demo tracks from VII and I must say it is promising. I'm definately going to be listening in. I was going to get the LE but sadly I'm short on cash so hopefully I'll be able to pick it up later.

I agree VI definately felt a little weak in the sound department. Mighty Obstacle was a cool track, but most didn't catch me as much as the older tunes did. Overall I didn't think it was a bad effort it just wasn't as good as previous entries. I'm sure Oath in Felghana will make up for it admirably though.

PCEngineFX

For those who tuned into the broadcast, how did you like the music?
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

PCEngineFX

DOH!  Well, you are in luck - I will probably re-broadcast it tomorrow night at the same time (7PM PST) since I knew some people might have forgot or not known about the show.
IMG
IMG

Keranu

IMG

Paladin

IT WAS FANTASTIC!   :shock: I already wanted this, but now I need it. It does indeed deserve another broadcast. Kudos to you Aaron for the broadcast. Now all I need is a good place to order it from since Falcom's website design leaves much to be desired for those who can't read Japanese.

To those who missed out the first time: You better catch it second time around; it is definately worth the hour.

M1Savage

Arrrg! Just caught part of it. I'll try to listen to the rebroadcast. Thanks!

esteban

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!  I went to see Raiders of the Lost Arc tonight instead of listening to the show!  I'm so happy you're re-broadcasting it, because tomorrow I'll have to listen to it! Whew! that was LUCKY!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PCEngineFX

Yah I figured that at least some people might have forgot or not got the notice about the show since I didn't advertise it that much.  But I must say again how amazing the music is... if you liked the music from the original Ys III, you won't believe your ears when you hear the remake!
IMG
IMG

Paladin

I actually dropped the money on the set after getting a whole hour's worth of the music. I had listened to some demo tracks that were listed on other boards, but I was stunned into speechlessness last night. It really is game music bliss.

On a side note, while they are on a roll Dawn of Ys needs some remake love. Hopefully Falcom feels the same way.

Keranu

I'm kind of against a Dawn of Ys remake since I think it's perfect the way it already is :D , even though I am still a Ys Book I & II fan a little more.
IMG

PCEngineFX

Better log if you want to catch the show..........it starts in 5mins!
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Missed it again :P . Oh well, I have heard some samples from the game anyways.
IMG

PCEngineFX

For those who didn't get to tune into the shows, I plan to post a select number of tracks for download.  Look for them :)
IMG
IMG

Verythrax

Thanks a lot, I'm looking foward it ;)

And how about post the GMT time of the show next time, too? I'm in Brazil, so it's hard to tell what's the right time compared to US, with their regional times and our yearly daylight saving times :p