PC Engine to TurboGrafx HuCard Converter (ended)

Started by PCEngineFX, 01/03/2010, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

kattare

man... I posted one of these on ebay (the red ones) and got my account suspended for 3 months.  =/

I don't dare put 'em back up on egay.  I need the account for my day job, so if anyone wants one, $95 shipped anywhere in the US.  Just PM me.
Webhost by day, (www.kattare.com) retro gamer by night.

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Mathius

Quote from: kattare on 02/03/2010, 02:51 AMman... I posted one of these on ebay (the red ones) and got my account suspended for 3 months.  =/

I don't dare put 'em back up on egay.  I need the account for my day job, so if anyone wants one, $95 shipped anywhere in the US.  Just PM me.
PM'd

infUsiOn

Yeah same with mine on eBay. What the hell, I guess I'll fold and let them go for $95 each as well shipping included. I have two of them. Just like the green one except they don't stick way way out of your machine. Now for the Kisado Pictures... Email me at infusion@supergrafx.com if you want this. If you would like to look at my eBay feedback simply to go eBay and look up my user ID - granola_cruncher - I have much good feedback :)

plexifoil . com/xkisado1.jpg

PCEngineFX

Hey guys - I'm going to move and close this post since it has been a long time since my auction ended.  Feel free to create a new post for your converter infUsiOn.  Thanks.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG