Hancock. A bum superhero movie starring Will Smith.

Started by Alt-Nintega, 06/22/2008, 08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alt-Nintega

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This might become my favorite movie of the year.

Joe Redifer

I don't like this poster:

IMG

He looks like a bug.  A bug that is puckered up for a big kiss.
Worst movie poster ever.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/22/2008, 09:09 PMI don't like this poster:

IMG

Worst movie poster ever.
I think it is the funniest  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CrackTiger

Its supposed to remind people of Spiderman and therefore convince everyone to spend $400 million dollars going to see it.

But judging from the previews, there aren't any dreamy romantic scenes, so they'll miss out on the crazy teen girl market and will be lucky to pull in (only) $200 million.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Paisa49

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/22/2008, 09:09 PMI don't like this poster:

IMG

Worst movie poster ever.
Holy crap, it's Dave Chapelle playing Tyrone Biggums. Just look at the cracked-out lips.

NecroPhile

The poster looks like Hancock is fighting the combined forces of constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.

Quote from: CrackTiger on 06/22/2008, 10:51 PMIts supposed to remind people of Spiderman and therefore convince everyone to spend $400 million dollars going to see it.
Drawing parallels to Spiderjunk is a sure fire way to ensure that I don't want to see a movie, but since I can't resist the lure of alcoholic hi jinx, I'm sure to catch this one eventually.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Alt-Nintega

Anyone here notice the eagle on Will's hat looks sort of like the one from the Anhauser-Busch logo?  :lol: :lol:

http://www.icecoldone.com/images/anheuser-busch.png

Sinistron

IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

guyjin

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 06/23/2008, 06:02 PMAnyone here notice the eagle on Will's hat looks sort of like the one from the Anhauser-Busch logo?
Well, he IS a lush...