10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Creepy Old Lady Selling Bonks Adventure

Started by TR0N, 10/06/2007, 05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

gekioh

Dude holy shit this whole entire post has just made me laugh so hard i actually pissed my pants, then just threw up my carls jr. as i was looking through her current auctions and saw those milf things. WTF, i mean SERIOUSLY, WTF, she is gross but her collection is =P~ minus those milf things of course( :---) but no really, DISGUSTING. Im gonna try and win at least half that shit. But not those milf things I SWEAR.

MissaFX

ebayimg /640e_1.JPG

Come on guys, it's sexy-party-time :dance:
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

ParanoiaDragon

Man, why isn't there a barfing emoticon on here?  This'll have to do  :-&
IMG

Kitsunexus

Not even Angelina Jolie could improve Aydin Chronicles, sorry...
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

bust3dstr8

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 01/19/2008, 05:54 PMMan, why isn't there a barfing emoticon on here?  This'll have to do  :-&
IMG
IMG
/640e_1.JPG
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

OldRover

Quote from: Missa on 01/19/2008, 05:45 PMebayimg/640e_1.JPG

I'd so tap that. :D
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

nat

bust3dstr8

Quote from: OldRover on 01/19/2008, 06:09 PM
Quote from: Missa on 01/19/2008, 05:45 PM/640e_1.JPG

I'd so tap that. :D
You will probably need a few sexual enhancement devices.

/352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg /352488199.jpg
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Ceti Alpha

Haha!!

The fact that she has a copy of DEII just made her a little more attractive.  :P

/3b61_1.JPG
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

CrackTiger

Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/19/2008, 06:43 PMHaha!!

The fact that she has a copy of DEII just made her a little more attractive.  :P

/3b61_1.JPG
The fact that the copy of DEII has been rubbed up against her hag-tits makes it a lot less attractive. [-(
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

turbofan1

She or it almost looks like A transvestite.I have to hand to who ever the guy is that is selling these games.He`s definitely drawing attention to his auctions.I think for all the wrong reasons.I would`nt mind getting A copy Of Dungeon Explorer II,who no`s where thats been.

Ceti Alpha

QuoteThe fact that the copy of DEII has been rubbed up against her hag-tits makes it a lot less attractive. Not talking
haha. Yeah, well when you put it like that....  :-&
IMG

MissaFX

She needs to sell a copy of that Atari game with the witch who squirts milk out of her tits, that'd be a priceless picture.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer

turbofan1

Quote from: Missa on 01/19/2008, 08:50 PMShe needs to sell a copy of that Atari game with the witch who squirts milk out of her tits, that'd be a priceless picture.
I think you`ve been spending to much time talking with Kitsunexus.

Ceti Alpha

IMG

TR0N

Damn you guys bump a old thread i made last year.

I hope you all are not getting some kind of fetish out of her  :shock:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

schnuth

I can't believe she's still at it.  Do you think these games are really from her collection?  I always assumed it must be her husband/boyfriend/son's auctions and threw her in for "selling power"   :-& 

Those "adult" auctions are still equally terrifying.  Because she offers these "goods", and obviously someone must be buying them.

NecroPhile

Quote from: bust3dstr8 on 01/19/2008, 04:33 PM/8b9c_1.JPG
To anyone interested in a copy of Beyond Shadowgate: be warned, that's not the original case and may be missing the pair of case liner notes (or whatever you call 'em).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Joe Redifer

How can you tell?  It could be the double case from that angle.  The only reason it comes as a double case is because of the included poster.  Wow.  Poster.  With creases.  Thanks.

GUTS

Double cases don't have the plastic lip on the left side like that, both sides look like the back of a jewel case.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Missa on 01/19/2008, 08:50 PMShe needs to sell a copy of that Atari game with the witch who squirts milk out of her tits, that'd be a priceless picture.
And I'd buy that picture.

Joe Redifer

Quote from: GUTSDouble cases don't have the plastic lip on the left side like that, both sides look like the back of a jewel case.
Well I'll be a pimple on Mohamed's right testicle... you're right!

guyjin

She could be attractive, if she dressed her age. Instead, she thinks that if she dresses like a teenager, people will mistake her for one. This thread shows the real result.

nat

It's not just the clothes, it's something else....

I don't know.

It's almost like she's got manly features or something.

Kitsunexus

She has a man's face. Of course the only way to find out if she's a tranny is to buy one of her videos. Who's up for the challenge!?  :twisted:

MissaFX

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 01/20/2008, 03:48 AMShe has a man's face. Of course the only way to find out if she's a tranny is to buy one of her videos. Who's up for the challenge!?  :twisted:
I just thought she looks like the kind of woman who has smoked for 50 years, since she was 10 and grew up in a bar.  Who has also overtanned herself with artificial tanning countless times.  Maybe she's a biker too...reguardless of gender though, I am sure a sex tape would be scary.:-&  I mean watching Aliens on LSD scary!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Missa on 01/20/2008, 04:00 AMI mean watching Aliens on LSD scary!
I thought you'd have to be on LSD to watch that shit excuse of a movie.

Joe Redifer

She has manly arms.  Almost real biceps.  Ewwwww...

nat

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 01/20/2008, 04:17 AM
Aliens is the shit, better recognize.

MissaFX

Quote from: nat on 01/20/2008, 06:23 AM
I wish all the Alien movies had been like Aliens.  It's a wonderful movie.

nat

They are all very different, which is why I like them. The second was very good, though.

esteban

Hhahahahahaaa. This is the first time I've seen this thread. I love this lady. Hey, she's just trying to stand out from the countless faceless ebay sellers by putting her "personal touch" on many of her auctions.

That said, I also wanted to eat some breakfast this morning. Maybe I'll just wait until lunchtime.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ceti Alpha

QuoteI mean watching Aliens on LSD scary!
haha. I remember my only bad trip (the last time I tried it), and a bunch of people were listening to the Aliens soundtrack in the dark on LSD. That had nothing to do with me and my friend's bad trip, but it would have been fun if I wasn't so wigged out. Anyway, my friend and I finally got our shit together and came-to, thanks to Tom Hanks in "The Money Pit". It was the scene where the tub falls through the floor and Hanks just laughs in that crazy dork laugh. After that everything was A-OK. heh.

But a funny thing did happen that night. Me and my friend thought we were kicked out of the party so we walked down the street and used a payphone to call our friend who was having the party to ask if we could come back. lol.  8-[ The first phone we tried just gave this god awful feedback noise and when I hung up the phone a shit load of quarters just started pouring out of the return-change slot. We were so out of it we left it all there. When we finally got a hold of the party our friend told us to get our 100% retarded asses back up to the house. In our tripped out mumblings we told people about the phone incident and a bunch of people ran down the street to check it out. Turned out to be 15 bucks or something like that. lol.

I don't think I took LSD after that...maybe once more. Though mushrooms were a definite alternative.

So I did pretty much everything that night except listen to the Aliens soundtrack on LSD. heh.

As for the other Aliens movies not being like Aliens, I love the first one. Brilliant sci-fi horror. Aliens was, of course, amazing too - perfect sequel. Alien3 gets a bum wrap I find, but it did have its flaws. As for Alien Resurrection - no comment. That was just a terrible movie - the only part of that movie I liked was the underwater chase scene. Pretty freaky - LSD or not.  :P
IMG

OldTurboBastard

Quote from: nat on 01/20/2008, 06:23 AM
daym right. Hudson is the greatest character ever - "This little girl survived with no weapons...".."Well why don't you put her in charge?!?!?"
"I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait." - hedberg

Ceti Alpha

Quotedaym right. Hudson is the greatest character ever - "This little girl survived with no weapons...".."Well why don't you put her in charge?!?!?"
hehe. Yeah, Hudson was hilarious.
IMG

nat

schnuth

nat

I still maintain she looks like a man in drag.

GUTS

I think we need to find someone who would like to fuck her before she qualifies as a MILF.

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NecroPhile

Quote from: The Old Rover on 01/23/2008, 05:12 PMI would. So there, she counts.
As would I.  Older ladies can be fun - they're always grateful and they know they won't break it.

CrackTiger

Quote from: nat on 01/23/2008, 01:46 PMI still maintain she looks like a man in drag.
Many people are into that (not me of course). :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 01/23/2008, 05:36 PM
Quote from: OldRover on 01/23/2008, 05:12 PMI would. So there, she counts.
As would I.  Older ladies can be fun - they're always grateful and they know they won't break it.
No there not they just wanna put you in a pot and have ya,for dinner like some witch would  :roll:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Odonadon

GUTS

Well at least you guys are honest.

Odonadon

Quote from: GUTS on 01/24/2008, 02:31 PMWell at least you guys are honest.
And quite a bit older than other posters here, I'm guessing :)

OD

Joe Redifer

Actually I think most of us here are late 20's early 30's.  We only have a few members younger than that I think, like Keranu who will forever remain 19.  :)

Ceti Alpha

QuoteActually I think most of us here are late 20's early 30's.  We only have a few members younger than that I think, like Keranu who will forever remain 19.  Smile
hehe. Forever young.

But yeah, I think that's why I love it here. We're all old school gamers from back in the day. I just turned 32 yesterday actually.  :) ...32 going on 18 lol.
IMG

NecroPhile

Happy slightly belated birthday, ceti alpha.  Did you go out, get hammered, and pick up some sluts?