RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What does it take to get....

Started by CockRot, 02/06/2016, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CockRot

Quote from: GohanX on 02/11/2016, 04:09 PMRot pls, you don't even read the rules of your own forum
Yah... I suppose that's true... I find it gets in the way....

xROTx

PS. HEY Gohan... wassup with mister Prof... does he have a hard on for me? Or does he need to flex with tl;dr posts...

...I'm just saying... if you can't put a point across succinctly... maybe you should consider not posting...
IMG
For a good time, email rotphungte@gmail.com, dildos provided free of charge!

Otaking

Quote from: Rot on 02/11/2016, 04:01 PMand yes.. i have no real interest in PCE stuffs...
You should check it out, it's better than Neo Geo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

GohanX

Professor is professoring. It's what he does! Besides, this is Fighting Street where it all hangs out.

All of it.

Well no, not that.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Rot on 02/11/2016, 04:01 PMHEY PROFESSOR DUDE!

...You seem to be a tad high strung...

Reading things into a post or thread that isn't there.... Maybe you should consider that a post or thread is what it is...

As for dragging drama onto your door... I see nothing more in the thread than normal talk.. YOU are the one that's making an issue out of it...

I would assume you have some sort of issues... and wanna show your testosterone level on what you perceive as your site...

xROTx

PS. Let's be frank here... this site is sorta boring... maybe you wanna be top dog...

It's not hard pretending to be top dog when you only have a litter of runts to play with.,...

EDIT: and yes.. i have no real interest in PCE stuffs... BUT that does not mean we won't meet... I see a lot of PCE guys on other sites...

Your ignorance is outstanding...
Hit a nerve did I? Seriously, what kinda loser are you that you go join forums when you have virtually no interest in their subject matter, and only plan to stalk some dude from your own forum, then stay to whine about how boring it is in a section of the forum that is hardly ever used for just "normal talk". We have general chat for that shit.

You did not even have to post to do that e-stalking Neo bro shit anyway. You could have just kept your trap shut the entire time you did your e-stalking bit, then left peacefully when you finished up jacking off to whatever thread it was the guy had posted in.

As far as the site being boring, this place is far from boring, or full of runts, as you prefer to refer to my fellow forum members as. If you don't fucking like it here, if we just bore you so god damn much, then just leave.

I mean seriously, this is you, coming here to our forum that you supposedly care nothing about, concerning a system you care nothing about. This is you logging in continuously, wasting your own time e-stalking some fellow Neo bro of yours so that you can make some great important decision weighing heavily on your chest, again, on a forum concerning a system you care nothing about.

This is you purposely drawing attention to yourself by asking what it takes to get banned. If things were so fucking great on your end, you'd not be here, nor continue to post. So what gives guy? What horrible things have happened to you that you have to stalk some Neo bros and come here and act all dysfunctional.

Who you trying to convince here, you, or me, cause guy, I aint convinced one bit by anything you have to say.

Whatever issues you got going on besides that e-stalking your fellow Neo bro thing is, go get your shit sorted over on your own forum. People either join here because they love the Turbo/PCE and want to contribute, or they join to try to scam, find deals for resell, or they join to start shit. Your only activity has been in FS since you joined, so yeah, currently you are a drag on the forum membership roster. Sucks to be you Rot, sucks to be you.

Liquid Snake

My happy meal box is empty~~~

Play-Asia

Sparky

haha, poor Runt is going to get schooled now, comes in being a tough guy but will leave like a little lamb.

PS: You brought this on yourself acting like we give a squirt of piss who you are, but now this place is going to have some fun with ya. hahaha.

PCEngineHell

We are all runts, and PCEFX is too small time for a Big Tymer like Rot. We bore him so, and yet the real problem is, he bores us so much more. We have yet to be entertained. Given he made his debut in Fighting Street, and has done nothing but stick to this side of the forum, I kinda expected more then the current yawn fest he has been churning out.

All we have gotten out of this is that he is here to e-stalk some Neo bro because decisions of great importance that only affect the Neo forums depend upon it. Outside of that, all else that we have learned is that Rot is pretty fucking lame and his post read off like someone who has been snorting too much xanax in between typing their replies.

mjmjr25

o.pwuaioc

All right, whose troll account is this?

geise

Just so you guys know, expect a small influx of first time posters in the next 24 hours.  Kinda sad really, but I will have some "hopefully" fun reading at lunchtime.

Psycho Punch

LOL was this lame ass attempt at a trolling battle between both forums the whole reason for ROT being here? Did Dion Dakis stop posting on the neo forums?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 02/11/2016, 08:26 PMLOL was this lame ass attempt at a trolling battle between both forums the whole reason for ROT being here? Did Dion Dakis stop posting on the neo forums?
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?264526-So-I-logged-into-pcenginefx
lol
I wonder if anyone else signs up to a forum passionate about something they don't care about only to proceed to call the forum and its members "boring".
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 02/11/2016, 08:26 PMLOL was this lame ass attempt at a trolling battle between both forums the whole reason for ROT being here? Did Dion Dakis stop posting on the neo forums?
I could almost see that. The Neo forums, known for being chalk full of addicts, pedos, and scammers these days, some of the egos there being so starved for attention, trying so hard to stay relevant in the classic gaming scene in 2016, that they attempt to start a forum war with a seasoned, battle hardened forum like PCEFX :P , a forum with multiple members who have ties to the youtube and other scenes. The thing is, in social media now you see people talking about classics on systems like the Pc-Engine/Turbografx, and Snes and Genesis mainly, not the NeoGeo.

You see guys like Gamesack and Happy Console Gamer dedicating countless episodes to games on everything but the Neo, and when they do give the Neo attention its usually a one off, a single episode of some sort, or a brief mention here or there in between because of some fighting game or sports compilation episode.

And then you have other personalities dedicate their entire time to promoting systems like the Turbo on youtube, like spida1a doing the Turbo Views. For every NeoGeo related video that pops up, there are 20 times as many popping up with coverage and discussion about classics on the Snes, Turbo, and Genesis, along with Nes and Master System, Saturn, and PS1. The Neo was what, barely a blip on the radar on series like The History of Awesome?

Every year these Neo forum guys sense their systems relevance slipping more and more in the classic gaming world, with them and their forum being talked about less then less. Other systems gain far more coverage both on forums, and on youtube, in Facebook groups, classic gaming conventions, etc.

The NeoGeo mainly has to rely on the Neo forums for consistant active attention. No one else gives a flying fuck. I'm sure it concerns them Neo guys to no end. No one wants to die a slow death like that, but it is happening to them. Other communities are thriving and full of positive energy, while most of the attention and rep the Neo forums gets is negative these days due to high dollar scams and other fuckary.

EDIT:

Quote from: guest on 02/11/2016, 08:51 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/11/2016, 08:26 PMLOL was this lame ass attempt at a trolling battle between both forums the whole reason for ROT being here? Did Dion Dakis stop posting on the neo forums?
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?264526-So-I-logged-into-pcenginefx
lol
I wonder if anyone else signs up to a forum passionate about something they don't care about only to proceed to call the forum and its members "boring".
Oh, I see now. He ran home to cry. His feelings got hurt. Cute.

CGQuarterly

Prof, based on your reaction in this thread and your Stellarolla thread, I think you knew exactly why Rot was here and who he was checking up on.

ClodBusted

NecroPhile

I found this particularly funny:  "Meh... likely I'll have Aaron pm'ing me saying that I should stop playing with his boys..."

Yes, it's pretty clear he came to mess with Mike and now he's sad that nobody really gives a fuck.

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Everyone has a hardoff for teh Rot.

I haven't heard about anyone getting the ban hammer in a while.  We're all grownups here.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 02/12/2016, 02:34 AMProf, based on your reaction in this thread and your Stellarolla thread, I think you knew exactly why Rot was here and who he was checking up on.
Actually, no. Personally, I think Rot is just stupid and was trolling for trollings sake. Two, if Rot is running around trying to check up on who left what feedback, and why, then the guy has no fucking life and too much time on his hands. It wasn't a scammer related issue, and I don't post, nor buy or sale, on the Neo forums, and nothing I do ebay transaction wise has anything to do with my friends.

So if someone has a ebay problem with me, they need to contact me directly on fucking ebay, not send lap dogs around to other forums, or message my friends or drop me pm's on forums I am hardly ever on like Sega 16. I left no demands of refunds, or tried to keep said items while making said demands either concerning AquamanStellawtfevah. If this idiot got Rot involved, then he is just simply going around wasting multiple peoples time.

And also, for the record, when I have to do a dispute on ebay, I insist on the item being returned to the seller. They have to cover shipping cost for items not as described, so I mean, that is not an issue for me, money I mean as far as return shipping goes if I want a refund. If the seller insist on not wanting the item back because they would have to cover return shipping, I save the pm's from the seller and I destroy said item, take a pic to show its destroyed on the off chance someone down the line says I tried to keep some item, and move on with my life.

This rarely has to happen compared to how often and how much I purchase. But hey, need an example?

/FatLeeAdama/shoegazzer_zpsaslghbkc.png

Forgotten Worlds PCE. Disc had top scratch damage and was failing quality checks on my Pioneer drive due to that. Seller said to keep it, so I destroyed it, saved the proof, and moved on. The seller was cool about the whole thing. We both new in advance there might be an issue with the quality of the disc, as we discussed it via pm prior to the purchase and he agreed to a refund in advance of the purchase because he listed the disc as loose and with scratches, and he knew it had top scratch damage. I got Magicoal off them also, and that one was in awesome condition.

If money was such an issue for me, I'd have sent Aquadong her husbands fucking games back and got a refund for everything, since none of it arrived as described. As is though, my time is too valuable to waste it on cunts like this over a return process that I figured they would have fought anyway, wasting even more of my time since ebay would require me to keep responding.

Every time I have to go run off some return label, reseal some poorly packed parcel, get up off my chair and walk down my hall way to my front door, go down stairs, insert the key into my mailbox, turn said key to unlock said box, insert said parcel, close said box, and place a sticky notice for the mail man so he knows to pick said parcel up is time I could be spending on here fucking around with you guys, so thanks, but no thanks. :P

PCEngineHell

I guess since its FS double posting is gonna just have to happen here. Anyway, I guess I now know why Rot was here, and I informed Will why he was banned just now, since basically it was due to some knobs poor detective work, and not because of the Tobias thread. Will said for *cockRot* to go suck a giant fat dick, and that if he cares to he will just make another account again down the road if he needs to message anyone for any sales.

Rot did not do the courtesy of even messaging Will in advance to just ask him who he was or anything, or even drop him a notice of why he was banned. Really fucking sloppy moderation there Rot. You did nothing that was even remotely effective, other then ban a guy under the presumption he was me, or under the knowledge that he was a friend, if you had actually bothered to do your research enough to even figure that out.

Either way that was moronic. Will can just re-sign up and go about his own business again if he wishes, and if he wants to buy from people there, he can. No one knows his full name, mailing address, ebay id, klov id, where he works, etc. You had no reason to ban him from the marketplace anyway. As for me, ban me from your marketplace all you want. I don't even fucking post on the Neo forums, so jokes on you, you dumb sack of shit.

Anyway.......I google "professorprofessorson neo-geo.com" and it takes me where I need to go to see wtf all this is about:

/neogeo%20drama_zps3qjgx5u9.png

So basically, after I did not reply to him on Sega 16, he does a nice posting crying and admits to trying to e-stalking me about different forums. At no point during all this did he ever once try to get a hold of me on actual fucking ebay mind you. In response to his poor e-detective abilities, people start jumping on the bandwagon of hate basically falsely accusing Will of wtf ever nonsense they kept babbling on about, thinking he is me.

Someone name drops D-lite while they are at it in some post down the road. During all this Opethian, Synbiosfan, and PunkCryborg jump in to add more coal to the Rot steam-engine. So basically, we can thank Opethian, Synbiosfan, and Punkic for dragging the Neo drama over here. You three clowns do me a favor, drop your ebay ids on here, and I will ensure we never mistakenly have any dealings what so ever, so you wont have to loose any sleep over anything.

Rot and crew, as is, you just proved my point about much of what is wrong with the Neo forums, and why its relevance is slipping and why no one gives a flying fuck about your scene anymore other then you yourselves. You clowns spend too much time hating on other better forums about better systems that people care more about. The hate I see you guys spew towards Sega-16 is totally laughable. You guys are living in the past, and your egos have not caught up with the times at all.

The same kinda hate you spew towards this forum, even more laughable. You idiots say this forum is slow and has nothing going on. Fan translation work, new releases, new mods/tech, and lots of nice content is posted often here concerning gameplay discussion. The membership is healthy. Things are good here right now.

Opethian, Synbiosfan, and Punkic, I basically consider you traitors to this forum. You fed drama with the intent of bringing it to the PCEFX forum. You hate me so fucking much, fine, go nurse those hurt feelings to your therapist. Go cry to your moms or something. But what you don't do is let your fucking personal vendettas get so out of control that the first chance you get that you think you got a shot of somehow taking me down, that you fuel some multi-forum blow out. Really fucking weak of you there guys. Some of the poorest representation of the PCEFX forums I have ever seen coming from you three. You dumb asses would basically cut off the nose to spite the face.

REALLY.FUCKING.WEAK.

Seriously.

PS, to you specifically Opethian. That Sol Feace purchase you linked to. Had you actually bothered to look, instead of just thread and link dropping to add fuel to the fire, you'd have seen I never left that seller any negative feedback. Totally different seller, totally unrelated. That seller when contacted told me flat out that game was sold listed in the wrong condition. His wife mislisted  it, according to him. We did a no hassle return. He knew it was in bad condition and it was supposed to be listed as such. I cut the guy some slack on the off chance he was telling the truth.

But again, seriously, wtf is up with all these dudes using their wifes ebay accounts to sell games?

CockRot

GEEZ Prof... do you get paid by the letter?

...I've seen your type before... you try to impress with a overly long rambling post when a short succinct post is more effective...

It relates to the fact that you're insecure and feel the need to try and impress.... with tl;dr posts... It DEFO also shows a puzzled frame of thinking...

The BEST posters on any forum are people who can say what they need to say without boring the fuck out of you...

xROTx

PS. So here it is... MY take:

"Prof dude... take a valium... chill out before you burst a blood vessel..." "You're impressive lines of text are as well thought out as a paedos explaining why he needs to abuse young children......"
IMG

NecroPhile

The BEST posters also know how to use punctuation instead of typing like a wannabe regalsin jackass vying for attention.

Pfft, multi-forum blowout.  Other than you two chucklefucks, does anyone really give a fuck about this shit?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Rot on 02/12/2016, 01:42 PMI'm worthless.
I agree. Also Ope, during your link dropping and Stella, you and Punks whining, you failed to mention that in over 200 prior purchases in the past year, good ole PCEngineHell only had to leave seven  sellers negatives. Of those seven, three were non-delivery, as in, they never shipped after being paid, so that is an automatic negative.

The other four negative sellers, they were left due to items not as described. We are talking about a very small fraction of purchases compared to the over all amount I buy. I guess you couldn't be bothered with things like fact checking or actual math. We are talking about 1.74% percent here that arrived not as described.

You guys want to accuse or insinuate someone of fraud or shady shit, do some actual fucking fact checking. I buy a fuck ton more then you on ebay evidently. More you buy on ebay, so the more likely something will eventually happen. If I was going to pull a con, I'd do it as a seller, not a fucking buyer. More fucking money in it that way idiots.

But oh hey look at that, 100 percent positive seller account, no negatives. I guess I was never cut out for being a scammer of a seller either. I was too busy delivering items as advertised, and on time. Dammit, honesty got in the way of my possible vast fortunes I could have had. Guess you all forgot to point that out in your little bitch fest over there on NeoDrama Island.  :wink:

Quote from: guest on 02/12/2016, 01:46 PMPfft, multi-forum blowout.  Other than you two chucklefucks, does anyone really give a fuck about this shit?
Evidently Punknick, Ope, and Synbiosfan do, and kinda sorta Jibba, since he partook in the relaying of post to our side of the world (unintended drama fueling I guess? Not really like him to do that). Seriously, you'd not even be hearing about this shit right now if not for Stella, Rot, Ope, Punknic, and Synbios. If Stella had manned up and handled his shit on ebay to begin with instead of crying on the Neo forums, this would have been a non-event. Seriously, I had left my feedback and moved on. Evidently though there are quite a few harboring some secret hate there. I guess all I need now is for Tool to show up at my door and toss a jar of acid my way and it will be GG.

Also wtf are you clowns doing over there dropping Deans name on something that has absolutely nothing to do with him. Seriously?

EDIT: God damn its hard to type this shit on touch screen while trying to cook lunch.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/12/2016, 01:59 PMand kinda sorta Jibba, since he partook in the relaying of post to our side of the world (unintended drama fueling I guess? Not really like him to do that).
If that's what you want to think then there's nothing I can really do about it, but that's not at all why I did it.  Both the thread on NG and the thread here were one-sided.  As is usually the case, I figured that the truth was probably somewhere in the middle.  I copied over Stella's post, and you responded directly to what he said by posting up the messages from eBay.  As I already stated, I think it clearly shows that you did nothing wrong, so issue over.

CockRot

Quote from: guest on 02/12/2016, 01:46 PMThe BEST posters also know how to use punctuation instead of typing like a wannabe regalsin jackass vying for attention.

Pfft, multi-forum blowout.  Other than you two chucklefucks, does anyone really give a fuck about this shit?
HEY NecroPhile man.

You're not talking about me, in terms of grammar and punctuation? I'm just crious dude.

Anyway, I can type normally if you prefer.

As for the inter-forum war you're talking about, it's not going to happen. I have no real issues with this place. I sorta like it.

I do have a small reservation about your member professor_paedophile_bitch. Oh well, you won't mind if I play with professor some more do you? It's not like he's the most intelligent member on this forum.

It shouldn't take too long to resolve.

xRORx

PS. You are correct, i don't actually care about this thread. I care that Professor dumbass decided to make an issue out of nothing. It's like he likes to shit in the sandpit and tries to hide it behind a wall of text.
IMG

Opethian

Cool story bro
I found it kinda funny that even when I found out it wasn't Stellas waifu auction it looked like a similar scenario. Ive seen that you have had positive transactions on this site but that wasn't what I was pointing out. It was just a coincidence that the thread I linked here was you getting a raw deal and stellas (even though not the same transaction) had a similar outcome but from a different perspective. I noticed a pattern. I've been doing that since I was 3. What would have been fuel to the fire if it ended up being stellas auction which it wasn't. I still found it amusing. Others seem to share entertainment value.
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 02/12/2016, 02:10 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/12/2016, 01:59 PMand kinda sorta Jibba, since he partook in the relaying of post to our side of the world (unintended drama fueling I guess? Not really like him to do that).
If that's what you want to think then there's nothing I can really do about it, but that's not at all why I did it.  Both the thread on NG and the thread here were one-sided.  As is usually the case, I figured that the truth was probably somewhere in the middle.  I copied over Stella's post, and you responded directly to what he said by posting up the messages from eBay.  As I already stated, I think it clearly shows that you did nothing wrong, so issue over. 
Thats why I said "unintended". The only intended shit came from Opethian, Synbiosfan, and Punkic. It aint on you man, though I'd probably have appreciated a PM just saying "Hey man, this is what all that shit is about", and giving me a link since you did know. I don't fuck around on the Neo forums, and contrary to popular belief, I don't google my PCEFX ID or my real name daily, so I was pretty oblivious as to what was going on here. And Will only lurks once in a blue moon, so same for him. Poor guy didn't even know why he was banned (which was really stupid on Rots part).

Rot, this has nothing to do with you, at all, and you wont find many willing to take your side on this. I have already posted the ebay messages back and forth between me and Stella'a bitch. Stella is supposedly is a grown adult. I suggest he act like one and stop hiding behind his wife on ebay and handle his own fucking business. He can message me on ebay any time. I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife. If it wasnt for the fact that her seller account is so trashed as it is with its low DSR, I'd just report her over to Trust and Safety over this shit. As is, she isn't even worth the time. Her days of selling, or rather, Stella's days of using her account to sell shit are done.

And Rot, you are an idiot if you think I will humor this any further with more replies back to you on a transaction that had ZERO to do with you. We have an ignore feature. You are going on it. You are some guy on a has been forum I have nothing to do with, making false accusations concerning this issue, and acting like you are trying to wage war on some supposed scammer in some kind of cross forum war.

For one, no scam took place, and two, you got more then enough actual scammers to deal with on your own home turf, because you all have been doing a piss poor job of watching the gates. Fake Aerofighters 3 much? Just how stupid are all of you that you thought those things would be anything but fake? LOL @ you fucking morons.

Nothing you do Rot, nothing at all, is going to affect anything here in any sort of level. Stay here and play all you want. You will be playing with yourself unless others here want to humor you. As for the Neo, and its legacy. I feel sorry for it. Its got to depend on your forum to represent it, and you let it down. Your forum has become so irrelevant that this is the kinda shit you guys have to do to try to remind people you are still around. You guys are trying way way too hard to get attention. Its pathetic.

Quote from: Opethian on 02/12/2016, 02:40 PMspin
Yeah, sure guy, whatever. Gimme your Ebay id please? Like I said, potential problem can be avoided easy. No need to worry about looking for patterns that are not there, since you cant actually fucking fact check or do legit math anyway, I'm not sure I want to trust your ability to do much else like track patterns or prevent yourself from bidding on anything of mine, or letting me bid on anything of yours.

PunkCryborg

Ebay says you should try to resolve an issue before leaving negative feedback. You gave multiple negatives for one seller over some cheap loose games without even contacting them. That's pretty rude. The game could have easily been cracked during shipping. Also the chances of a loose 25 year old game working perfectly every time you pop it in are pretty slim. I have some nearly new games that you have to try to get positioned right every time.  I already have your account on ebay blocked even though I hardly ever sell anything so I don't have to ever have a run in with you on there.
IMG

Opethian

IMG
SORRY NIGGA THIS THE NO SPIN ZONE
you can keep your items I'll manage to survive
IMG

CockRot

HERE'S the thing Prof dude... I joined to look into you and Stellarola...

IF i found out Stellarola had done wrong... i'd like to know... and I'd resolve it in my own fashion...

You coming to attack me was silly... I don't scare... and I defo don't tend to take it lying down...

Stellarola is a member of Ng.com... for many years BUT it doesn't mean I won't act... why don't you give me YOUR side of the story...

CONCISE version... and I'll review the evidence...

xROTx

PS. I will now apologise to the admin team here if you found this silly... but I do generally find that open discussions seem to work better....

That's how i like to do stuffs... all this PM... secret fantasy stuff just gets on my nerves...
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 02/12/2016, 03:05 PMEbay says you should try to resolve an issue before leaving negative feedback.....
Yep, they suggest it, and in this case, one of the few, I failed to try before leaving FB, due to lack of motivation, not caring about a refund, and given all the facts and seeing their DSR count was lowering prior to me leaving FB, felt is was the best thing to do since others were down rating their DSR also..

Oops, my bad I guess.  :roll: To be honest, I don't think the seller could have done anything that would have made me leave anything but a negative. I'm sorry Punk, but 100 percent means 100 percent, It doesn't mean 99, 98, 76, 54, 20, etc. When I go to put all 3 carts in, and none fire up after multiple tries, and I have to pop the carts open to get them to work, we got issues. When carts are tossed into a mailer and arrive in worse condition then pictured, due to carelessness, yet another issue.

I simply don't care at this point about the transaction, and stopped caring when I left the feedback. You never saw me jump on here and post about this shit when it happened, did you? Probably because in the scheme of things, it was the least interesting thing to happen that week and not worth posting about. Contrary to popular belief, I dont base all my forum activity here on just complaining about ebay sellers.

Stella may have cared a lot, enough to e-stalk and whine on the Neo forums, and still cares, but I don't. I wont be sending people over to the Neo forums to harass him, or signing up and logging in myself, and after seeing just how much of a little bitch the guy is, I wont be removing the feedback ever now, regardless of what he has to say.

I feel not one bit sorry for the asshole that couldn't bother to tape 3 carts together before dropping them in a mailer. He gave no fucks when packing, so I gave no fucks in return. I don't even believe his story about telling his wife "oh we need to use a box blah blah blah". They had all the chances in the world to charge more if needed, and to pm me their concerns if there was any. The invoice and shipping aspect and packing job was all in his hands. He had total control over that situation. To be honest, I don't think his wife has anything to do with any of this at all. I think he is just some loser using her account to do his shit, he fucked up her account, and she got pissed. This happens all too often on ebay.

And like I said, they could have messaged me, on actual fucking ebay, and asked why they got the negs the day they got them, and what could be done about a feedback revision. Maybe if they caught me in a good mood that week, I might have worked with them if I got a sense or remorse over the way they packed the stuff. But I saw their follow ups tossing all the blame on me, instead of them actually contacting me directly. All that was said has been said there, and it told me everything else I needed to know. I could have left them follow up feedback if I felt like it, but I let it go.

All the time wasting he did on multiple forums resolved nothing. Since this shit has ZERO to do with Rot other then that he injected himself into it for drama sake, and it having everything to do with Stella and his wife Aquadong69, how about we take it back over to the thread that actually concerns the seller if people want to discuss it still:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=20518.0

CGQuarterly

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/12/2016, 02:41 PMIt aint on you man, though I'd probably have appreciated a PM just saying "Hey man, this is what all that shit is about", and giving me a link since you did know.
I didn't PM you because I honestly thought that your Stellarola thread and your attacks on Rot in this thread were a direct result of your already seeing the thread on NG.com.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 02/12/2016, 05:11 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/12/2016, 02:41 PMIt aint on you man, though I'd probably have appreciated a PM just saying "Hey man, this is what all that shit is about", and giving me a link since you did know.
I didn't PM you because I honestly thought that your Stellarola thread and your attacks on Rot in this thread were a direct result of your already seeing the thread on NG.com.
The attack on Rot is because he was here to troll. Every post he was making was making that more and more obvious. He wasnt posting in any other section. This forum has already had its fair share of Nintegas, Regalsins, and other useless fucks. No need to add to the list.

Why he was trolling was unknown at the time to me, and again, would have been nice if someone who actually knew would have dropped a pm or posted about it. This is the kind of shit that happens when you guys sit there and dont speak up. If I was on some other forum and I saw this kind of stuff happening to one of you guys, I'd have spoken up myself. If I saw one of you being trashed on another forum, I'd have given most of you the benefit of doubt, probably posted a small word in your defense, which I do tend to do when something happens, and gave you a heads up so you could explain yourself.

If I knew his reason to be here was me, because he was acting as the lapdog of Stella, I'd have confronted him about it specifically head on in this thread from the start. When have I ever been known to run from my problems here? Whats done is done however, but as is, seeing how easy or quick some of you are to throw me under the fucking bus on another forum without so much as a damn courtesy pm, I think I am going to cut down much of my forum activity here to pms with guys like Sparky and Mothergunner and a few others I know I can count on/trust for the time being.

ClodBusted

I just don't like Rot for both the way he talks since he took his first steps into this forum, and for about what he's saying. I've seen enough creepy people like him on the net, so I have no shame to admit putting him into the same pigeonhole.

I can't stand people like Prof are getting hate, it's just unfair. Should we act like pussies to let all those tools, darkkobolds and Rots mess with us? I don't think so. Who doesn't defend himself against stupid people lives a wrong life.

Bernie

Whoa...  this shit blew up fast... And although I normally do not leave a neg on ebay, in this case I probably would have... 

Holy shit I am realizing two threads could be one here....

esteban

Quote from: Bernie on 02/12/2016, 07:55 PMWhoa...  this shit blew up fast... And although I normally do not leave a neg on ebay, in this case I probably would have... 

Holy shit I am realizing two threads could be one here....
It has been a long time since this sort of thing has happened. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CockRot

QuoteI just don't like Rot for both the way he talks since he took his first steps into this forum, and for about what he's saying. I've seen enough creepy people like him on the net, so I have no shame to admit putting him into the same pigeonhole.

I can't stand people like Prof are getting hate, it's just unfair. Should we act like pussies to let all those tools, darkkobolds and Rots mess with us ? I don't think so. Who doesn't defend himself against stupid people lives a wrong life.
I don't mind people defending themselves, TBH... i'd expect it.

However, attacking me won't help.... I just thought i'd mention that to you.

As for profprof... he seems to like sending pm's but not man enough for a reply. Poor, very poor.

xROTx
IMG

PCEngineHell

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=447021

Some of that post, near the bottom, it pertains to you Rot. Also, having to log into your forum tonight, I feel filthy. I must go and scrub myself clean. GG

Anyone feeling the need to read what was sent via PM to Rot is more then welcome to do so. Got nothing to hide regarding the matter. I never expected a reply from him.

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/12/2016, 07:01 PMAnd to you. There is a lot of things you could have done differently. The bullshit way in which you handled the entire thing is one of the reasons why the Neo forums has gotten such a bad rap. You banned an innocent guy who had nothing to do with the ebay transaction between me and Stella, and you did not even inform him as to why.

You got involved head first on something you knew nothing about. You came specifically to stir up drama and try to damage this forum. You used this mess as the excuse to do so. Had you really wanted to know what went down between me and Stella, you'd have sent me a pm. I don't buy or sell on your forum. I have not had anything to do with any transaction on your forum in probably 10 years or more, so banning Will solved nothing. And putting a ban on me solved nothing, because I don't even maintain a fucking presence there.

Not that you even had any right to an explanation concerning any of the above, because you don't deserve one, and I don't owe you shit concerning the matter, I would have told you regardless just to embarrass Stella for lulz. But again, you never asked. The only side you inquired anything about was on the Neo side of things. Thank god you're not an admin here, because honestly, you suck at it guy.

You want to know every detail of the transaction and its issues and supposedly doll out some real justice on your forum (lol at that idea huh?). Then actually do some real fucking research on the transaction. The guy was a shitty asshole seller.

He got the same amount of care in his feedback that he gave me when he failed to charge me what he felt was the correct amount he needed, and when he packed my games and shipped them out. I did not ask for any refund or make any demands for compensation. I simply did not care outside of leaving the negatives due to the carts arriving not as described/depicted in the pics and listing.

Read all you want.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=20518.0

Oh wait, here is a better idea. Spend less time worrying about this kinda shit, traveling to multiple forums doing your supposed investigations about why negatives were left, and more time stopping your own home grown Neo scammers and asshole whiners who don't know how to handle their own shit.

Bloufo

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here!  This is the war room!

CockRot

Hey profprof...

I was just wondering why I was on your PM ignore list... you sent me a PM... but refuse to give me the common courtesy to reply...

That's childish... sticking your head in the sand....

Anyway, I hear you once dug up a members childs images and drew phallic symbols on them... that's not only rude... that's grossly uncalled for... what are you?

A fuckin retarded vengeful child?

...what's gonna happen next if you REALLY get upset... you gonna find images of me?

I have LOTS out there... here's one for you:

/rotphungte/DSCF3670_zps9114cb45.jpg
xROTx
IMG

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Emerald Rocker

I don't like this "Rot" noob.  Even the way he structures his posts is annoying.  He needs to learn how to properly post on message boards.  It's the 21st century, after all -- these things aren't a novelty anymore.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

synbiosfan

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/12/2016, 01:59 PMEvidently Punknick, Ope, and Synbiosfan do, and kinda sorta Jibba,
I'm pretty sure this is my first post in this thread.

I haven't responded to your posts since you bashed neo-geo.com a few months ago.

Not sure how I get named in this current bs.

CockRot

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 02/13/2016, 12:43 PMI don't like this "Rot" noob.  Even the way he structures his posts is annoying.  He needs to learn how to properly post on message boards.  It's the 21st century, after all -- these things aren't a novelty anymore.
I can structure a post as coherently as anyone on the gaming internet.

For example, I can use correct grammar and the Queens English to construct a sentence.

HOWEVER, this is the INTERNET... and well, I don't need to be a fookin English teacher... to tell you that profprof is being a retard.... and an immature human being...

...I found the pictures he posted of the Children of this sites members to be DISGUSTING... I don't care WHO you are... You are nothing but a piece of shit... for doing that...

xROTx

PS. IF Profprof had initially played ball... instead of going monthly woman period bleeding on me... I would've gone easier on the impolite retard...
IMG

Bernie

Quote from: Rot on 02/13/2016, 01:31 PM
Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 02/13/2016, 12:43 PMI don't like this "Rot" noob.  Even the way he structures his posts is annoying.  He needs to learn how to properly post on message boards.  It's the 21st century, after all -- these things aren't a novelty anymore.

For example, I can use correct grammar and the Queens English to construct a sentence.

HOWEVER, this is the INTERNET... and well, I don't need to be a fookin English teacher... to tell you that profprof is being a retard.... and an immature human being...

...I found the pictures he posted of the Children of this sites members to be DISGUSTING... I don't care WHO you are... You are nothing but a piece of shit... for doing that...

xROTx

PS. IF Profprof had initially played ball... instead of going monthly woman period bleeding on me... I would've gone easier on the impolite retard...
I don't know who you are, and I don't really fucking care.  It is pretty clear your SOLE intent was to come in here and start shit.  I hope you are happy with yourself.  Guess you don't have enough drama in your own cesspool.

So yeah, I hope you are happy.  You came to cause shit, and that you did.  Now, thanks to you... Prof checked out of the forums.  You really are one sorry ass person.  99% of us are here for one reason, we like the games.  I guess that places you in the 1% that just want to cause shit.  I mean really, who the hell are you to come in here and sign up just to play detective?  It's fucking stupid.  Why dont you do us a favor and leave now, seeing as how you only came here looking for Mike.  He's gone now, so you can be too.

Psycho Punch

Ahh the classic "english teacher" excuse... yeah this ain't an english class, so I'll write like a 7-year old to save myself 0.25 seconds when making posts, I don't have time for proper english writing!

CockRot

Quote from: Bernie on 02/13/2016, 01:50 PM

xROTx

I don't know who you are, and I don't really fucking care.  It is pretty clear your SOLE intent was to come in here and start shit.  I hope you are happy with yourself.  Guess you don't have enough drama in your own cesspool.

So yeah, I hope you are happy.  You came to cause shit, and that you did.  Now, thanks to you... Prof checked out of the forums.  You really are one sorry ass person.  99% of us are here for one reason, we like the games.  I guess that places you in the 1% that just want to cause shit.  I mean really, who the hell are you to come in here and sign up just to play detective?  It's fucking stupid.  Why dont you do us a favor and leave now, seeing as how you only came here looking for Mike.  He's gone now, so you can be too.
You consider me a sorry ass?

I will state the facts to you:

1) I joined to check up on a situ concerning my members and YOUR members....
2) I got attacked because some of your members feel it was correct to do so...
3) You have tolerated a member for abusing fellow members who photoshopped phallic symbols on fellow members childrens pictures...

You feel i created drama here... but you had a festering sore in the centre of your forum and YOU ignored it... yes... IGNORED it...

No one with common decency ignores someone stalking YOUR children... and making fun of them...

Bernie... your forum is yours... but never feel for a SECOND.... someone outside your forum can't comment on it... your xenophobic ways has made your forum stale... and well... TOO insular...

xROTx
IMG

OCDBonk

Quote from: Bernie on 02/13/2016, 01:50 PM

xROTx

aww, you're sad the professor checked out?

Emerald Rocker

Quote from: Rot on 02/13/2016, 01:31 PMI can structure a post as coherently as anyone on the gaming internet.

HOWEVER, this is the INTERNET... and well, I don't need to be a fookin English teacher...
So you admit that you're lazy.  I agree with that.

Maybe you actually think this idiosyncratic behavior makes you look cool.  It doesn't.  It makes you look retarded.  Start typing properly and I'll upgrade you to "stupid".

(That being said, I'm smart enough to realize that you already know your IQ is below average.  You're probably used to being called stupid.  Or at least, you know that's what people say behind your back.)
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

OCDBonk

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 02/13/2016, 02:39 PM
Quote from: Rot on 02/13/2016, 01:31 PMI can structure a post as coherently as anyone on the gaming internet.

HOWEVER, this is the INTERNET... and well, I don't need to be a fookin English teacher...
So you admit that you're lazy.  I agree with that.

Maybe you actually think this idiosyncratic behavior makes you look cool.  It doesn't.  It makes you look retarded.  Start typing properly and I'll upgrade you to "stupid".

(That being said, I'm smart enough to realize that you already know your IQ is below average.  You're probably used to being called stupid.  Or at least, you know that's what people say behind your back.)
relax. why do you care about his post structure?

your main concern should be why did the professor grab his toys and leave like a little baby?