OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Happy V-day peeps

Started by johnnykonami, 02/14/2016, 11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnykonami

I think this whole weekend has been just a lovefest already, but hey, what's one more day?  Hope you are enjoying time with your special person(s) and special game consoles today.

Bernie

Out with the beautiful wife and daughter.  Gonna be a good day!  :) 

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

MNKyDeth

I am with Nulltard. The GF and I have been a bit on the outs lately. So I treated myself to some new gear boxed and brand new that I can get it on with.  8-[

But yeah, Happy V-day everyone.

johnnykonami

Quote from: Bernie on 02/14/2016, 02:46 PMOut with the beautiful wife and daughter.  Gonna be a good day!  :) 

Sent from my iPhone using your mama
Sounds like it will be really nice!

Quote from: guest on 02/14/2016, 03:01 PMTreating myself to a candle lit TV dinner, a box of wine, a romantic movie and some fancy new lotion.

Happy v-day to all! :D
A tried and true recipe for many a great evening!  Don't forget to get yourself some flowers though, you don't want to be made to feel like a floozy. :)

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 02/14/2016, 03:17 PMI am with Nulltard. The GF and I have been a bit on the outs lately. So I treated myself to some new gear boxed and brand new that I can get it on with.  8-[

But yeah, Happy V-day everyone.
Sweet, sweet new gear.  Love it tenderly.

My GF and I actually went out yesterday to beat the crowds, saw Deadpool and then had a nice dinner.  Got a steak which I haven't had in a while, and she's a baby back rib type person so that's what she got.  We both really enjoyed our meals and getting some time to chat alone without our yappy little dog (who we love very much) up our collective asses.   Did the whole chocolates thing this morning, and tonight we're gonna stay in and make dinner together.  Food+Movies, that's how we roll.

Sparky

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/14/2016, 03:01 PMTreating myself to a candle lit TV dinner, a box of wine, a romantic movie and some fancy new lotion.

Happy v-day to all! :D
Haha.

Happy vagina day all

esteban

<Hugs for all of you>

Because my admiration for all of you is...

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

Only valentine's day card was a CAPCOM promotional email advertising resident evil.

IMG

Jill is now my waifu
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 02/15/2016, 12:19 AMOnly valentine's day card was a CAPCOM promotional email advertising resident evil.

Jill is now my waifu
Haha, I got that too.  Gotta love Capcom!

crazydean

Went to the gym with the wife today. Typically, we have very different workouts, but today we went together as a date. It's nice to do something different.

NecroPhile

My v-day was spent making delicious chili noms and playing Prince of Persia.  If I rescue the Princess, will she put out?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 02/14/2016, 03:59 PMHappy vagina day all
Thanks!  I hope a few of your V-day's went that well!

Quote from: esteban on 02/14/2016, 06:38 PM<Hugs for all of you>

Because my admiration for all of you is...
I like that!  Keep it platonic.  Mad memories fighting that boss in your image came flooding back, need to do a run through one of these days soon.

Quote from: crazydean on 02/15/2016, 12:25 AMWent to the gym with the wife today. Typically, we have very different workouts, but today we went together as a date. It's nice to do something different.
Pretty much the polar opposite of our steak, ribs and popcorn date.  Sounds good though!

Quote from: guest on 02/15/2016, 12:49 PMMy v-day was spent making delicious chili noms and playing Prince of Persia.  If I rescue the Princess, will she put out?
I never did beat Prince of Persia to find out.  The Jordan Mechner game I had most growing up was Karateka, and I didn't beat that one either.  My little karate dude just crumpled up on the ground with blue balls (which had just been kicked in by some other karate dude.)