@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What does it take to get....

Started by CockRot, 02/06/2016, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/14/2016, 07:41 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 02/14/2016, 07:31 PMNot sure I agree, o.p.  You would have to bear witness to a sparky chat visit before you would be qualified to award that title to DK, at least in the context of this exchange.
Pretty much. PCEFX hasn't been privy to Sparky's DoxPhile meltdowns. He comes in, drunk as a skunk, and proceeds to do everything he can to irritate the fuck out of everyone in chat by obsessing over me. His obsession with me is both psychotic and pathetic. The golden part is that when he sobers up, he apologizes profusely to Nulltard and galam. Then, the cycle repeats.

He must have some severe mental issues. Apparently, he used to do the same thing to some guy named Super Deadite. Its ironic that he calls his enemies pathetic, while he gets sloppy drunk and makes a fool out of himself. No one who has witnessed one of these DoxPhile meltdowns has thought anything other than "What the fuck is wrong with that guy?"
Haha.. I Act over there like you do here you piece of shit. How do you like it.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: guest on 02/14/2016, 07:46 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 02/14/2016, 07:31 PMNot sure I agree, o.p.  You would have to bear witness to a sparky chat visit before you would be qualified to award that title to DK, at least in the context of this exchange.
If sparky stops going to DoxPhile, will DK stop coming here?
Nope.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

turboswimbz

Quote from: Gredler on 02/14/2016, 07:43 PMVideogames! Do you like them? I do. Playing a videogame is one of my favorite pass times. What are some of your favorites? I like game that involve the player flying space ships, and shooting lazer beams at alien spacecrafts and creatures. I've bought some videogames on eBay, and they have varied in quality. I think to get banned you would need to post socially unacceptable content, offensive to the culture of the community.

What is NG.com? I've never heard of it. Is it that the site where shockwave games get posted? (New grounds or something?)

The testosterone in this thread makes me wonder if it's nogirlz.com, but that would be silly. Hahah!

Whatever is the case, welcome to the site. I look forward to hearing your opinions and stories about videogames, because I think they are rad.
GotDangVidyaGames.jpg
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Sparky

You took in an asshole to your fourm, and supported him. And over over again he would treat members here like shit. Ya I came over there and acted like an asshole, and even took it out on you. I am sorry for that but not for the asshole you protect. Fine we are done. Please delete my account over there.

Your parrot DarKKKobold says more then he should.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: TheClash603 on 02/14/2016, 01:20 PMI just spent far too much time reading this thread and I think everyone is so caught up in the current drama that they have forgotten the origination of the problem.

You have a gamer sell games through his wife's ebay account and the transaction goes poorly.  The wife did not proactively manage the situation, which was her business because it was her account.  If the husband wanted to manage the sale, he should have sold from his own account.  The husband's lazy and then after he fucked up by not taking care of his business, he is doing all he can to fix the problem.  However, like any fuck up, he has just gone on to make things 100x worse.

If my girlfriend owned a clothing store and I told her to take my obscure electronics into her store and sell them, then I would be a lazy fuck up.  Of course she doesn't know what the stuff is and it is going to go wrong.  Plus, once it goes wrong, what right would I have to fight on behalf of her store that I already put in a losing position.

The husband should apologize to his wife because he fucked up and is lazy, then he should apologize to this forum because his fuck up spilled over to far worse drama than it should have.  As an outsider looking in with friends on both sides of the fight, it is 100% clear to me that the husband of the seller is the cause of this situation and he is trying to cover up his uselessness with drama.  That guy fucking sucks.
Great synopsis. 

Quote from: guestNot sure I agree, o.p.  You would have to bear witness to a sparky chat visit before you would be qualified to award that title to DK, at least in the context of this exchange.
:-k :-k :-k :-k

IMG

IMG
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NecroPhile

Whoever said "yawn" to this mess nailed it.

Rot did a good job of stirring up some trolls, I guess, but there's sadly precious few lulz to go with 'em.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

incrediblehark

Pretty sure this is my 1st post in Fighting Street in the near 10 years I've been a member here, (sorry not going to contribute anything worth quoting) and I only did to find out what the hell happened in the past week while I was afk. Yes this place can be boring in comparison to NG,com, but I come here for the boring. Got a family and 60+ hr a week job so this is where I can spend what little free time I have. I'm here to talk games, not for the drama. There's enough in real life for me.

All I really wanted to say is I agree with blueraven's post 100%

o.pwuaioc

On the other hand, Neo-Geo.com is a literal sausage fest, as in, wait long enough and some member will post a picture of his penis.

Stay classy, gents.

NightWolve

Quote from: blueraven on 02/13/2016, 07:35 PM(see DickFaceTAS thread, which I still don't understand the reference).
The X.X.X. Seed Flasher, never forget.
:lol:

Yes, but technically "The Homicidal Neo-Geo.com Cock-Flasher" is more accurate.

Quote from: o.pwuaioc on 02/15/2016, 10:33 PMOn the other hand, Neo-Geo.com is a literal sausage fest, as in, wait long enough and some member will post a picture of his penis. Stay classy, gents.

That's correct, prime example and now the most famous/embarrassing is Jeff Nussbaum of XSEED Games and NIS America... CockRot only flashed his backside/butt, but not ole cocky Jeff!

wayback.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?225569-Whatever-happened-to-Duece
Quote from: Jeff Nussbaum of XSEED Games & NIS AmericaYes. I posted a picture of my dick. Odds are good that you viewed it deliberately, which speaks more to your character than to mine. You'll never get me to feel shame at anything I've done here. I'm still the same smug, amoral, self-important asshole I've ever been.

And to help answer my own question here... to anyone who has a problem with how I choose to spend my own free time, do the rest of the world a favor.  Go mix up a paint stripper and bleach cocktail, and down it.  Ideally, feed some to any progeny you've made the mistake of siring beforehand. Yes, I am suggesting you off yourself and your misbegotten family, and keep your bloodline from further polluting the gene pool. (That's the general, non-specific "you," for those who never paid attention in English class.)

Some of you folks are cool and would be welcome in my home. Most of you, I'm completely indifferent toward, mostly out of simply not knowing you. A handful, witnessing, and perhaps contributing to, your agonizing demise would raise a dry smile.  And if you think I'm exaggerating, you really don't know the first thing about me. Then again, if you did, you wouldn't make such idiotic assumptions about my intentions to begin with. I don't mince words, tell lies, or play nice if I don't genuinely wish to.
Quick Note: A mod called Psycho [Evil] Wasabi deleted that post/thread as well as Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum's homicidal rant to protect him!! N-G went cover-up mode to bury his homicidal/embarrassing rants/acts! Thankfully WayBack archived the thread so the evidence was preserved!!!

There's a guy called Will there that asks for cockshots apparently and DeuceBag felt it his duty to answer the call, believing himself to be well-endowed and wanting to prove himself as just "one of the guys" over there [I guess]... ;)

Tangent: See, the basis of Lipschultz cheating me with XSEED Games and making sure Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum received single-screen crediting was accomplished by his presentation to his boss Ken Berry about our fan translation team. I was presented as an embarrassment for the company using any troll post I ever made, the drama when the Felghana patch was leaked years back, and the photo of my middle finger on my site is what Lipschultz defined me by, etc.

Conversely, *nothing* embarrassing about DeuceBag was ever presented, neither from his website or his homebase which really was the NeoGeo forums mainly. Of course, why would Lipschultz do that ? He hated me (he started a public feud against me in 2008) and had already secretly befriended and organized a double-cross with DeuceBag even before being hired by the company!

So, "The X.X.XSEED Cock-Flasher" is my attempt to provide any and all of the potentially embarrassing past that Lipschultz omitted to the company, to the public in order to accomplish his criminality and just have me pay a price for it...

Anyway, I mentioned all this because you might be indicating that you don't understand the reference with your random comment thrown in here ? Not sure.

So yes, I thusly consider him X.X.XSEED's credited cock-flasher, cause yeah, that's what he is! Heh. So with my aim being to embarrass, humiliate, etc. this criminal cheat of a company by whatever *free* means present themselves, you should be able to understand my rationale perfectly well.

IMG

Anyway, what's the connection to CockRot, Neo-Geo.com ?? That forum is a hellhole of angry homicidal psychos, and had I known Jeff came from there and truly understood what IT is, I would've banned him back there when he first showed up in my previous PC Engine forum/chat, that simple!