Santatlantean High Score Contest

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 07/26/2015, 04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

Hey.

Get out your Christmas in Motherfuckin' July gear.

Start HighScoreAttacking Santatlantean.

The top bunch of people will earn the right to buy a goony white prototypey card that happens to have Santatlantean on it.

It's nothing fancy, but this seems like the fairest way to do it.

Ask Desh to show you what one looks like.   He's got one, since he showed up to CCAG again, and was the grandmaster Atlantean dude the last time.

Awww.
Yeah.

These really are not fancy cards.   Just white plastic, no label, no case, no manual little guys hanging out with the ROM on it.

\o/

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

seieienbu

I don't have a flash cart, can emulator scores work on the honor system or am I just out of luck?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

DeshDildo

Awww yiss!  Prototype rarez.  Certainly you could flip on ebay for 3,727,283,228.

IMG
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

jtucci31

My previous high score is incoming....

/302nz2g.jpg

DeshDildo

IMG

I am certainly rusty but, I had my first go with the prototype this morning.  I'm confident I can hit 1 million if I have time to sit and play it tonight.

"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Arkhan Asylum

emulators work.   

Desh is obviously exempt from being able to buy a second one if he kicks everyone's ass again.  lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

CGQuarterly

CGQuarterly

Psycho Punch

Gonna try this out... because as people here probably know, a homebrew/translation is worth nothing if you don't have a shiny, overpriced and unauthorized reproduction to place on your shelf!

46XXX is my highest score too Jibbajabba... not even close to desh's haha.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Arkhan Asylum

MNKyDeth

Here is my first foray into Santatlantean, I used the Magic Engine emulator. I should look into an Everdrive me thinks, give it a whirl on actual hardware.....

/2e64y0i.jpg

Sorry for huge pic, my normal place I use seems to be down at the moment. Can't wait for my Atlantean cart so figured I would join in here for now. :)

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jtucci31

Nice Necro. My last run was about half that at 150k. Going to try again later to at least break 200k. It's fun and kind of easy if you just take your time, but racking up a score takes quite awhile

DeshDildo

MNKyDeth

Put in a few more hours today with Santatlantean. I am getting better but not up to NecroPhile or Desh yet, but close.

IMG

My hands are cramping so I am done for now. Atlantean tonight though after my GF goes to bed.

Psycho Punch

/SdJcTAf.png

that's my best for now.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

DeshDildo

I gave it a few more tries today.  I got humbled on my first two tries then got it together on the third.

IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

csgx1

After many attempts here's my best score so far... 

IMG

Psycho Punch

My score is lame compared to others but I did my best. lol

/opQijTo.png

jtucci31

Getting a little better each time I play it. Hoping to maybe break 300k next time around. I take my time, so it gets pretty tedious, but I still love it! Maybe with all this practice I'll be better at Atlantean next time I give it a go.

/2clvh1.jpg

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 08/07/2015, 03:02 AMMaybe with all this practice I'll be better at Atlantean next time I give it a go.
Beat the shark!  You can do it, jt!!!

DeshDildo

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/07/2015, 09:58 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/07/2015, 03:02 AMMaybe with all this practice I'll be better at Atlantean next time I give it a go.
Beat the shark!  You can do it, jt!!!
Tooch, the key to the shark is to draw him to the top of the screen and then you can dodge him low when he charges.

P.S. nice score!  You probably play a lot like I do slow scroll and take your time.  Don't be afraid to use bombs if you get caught in a shit storm or are about to be hit by a bullet(s).

NecroPhile

Quote from: Desh on 08/07/2015, 10:09 AMTooch, the key to the shark is to...........
You shouldn't give away spoilers openly, man.  Some guys want to figure it out on their own.

DeshDildo

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/07/2015, 10:45 AM
Quote from: Desh on 08/07/2015, 10:09 AMTooch, the key to the shark is to...........
You shouldn't give away spoilers openly, man.  Some guys want to figure it out on their own.
Meh, there are still other strategies you can use to beat the shark.  Just because I mentioned the way that works best for me doesn't guarantee victory.

Opethian

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

I enjoy watching people get fucking wrecked by the shark when they play the game.

It makes me laugh.

NecroPhile

DeshDildo

NecroPhile

Too bad we can't get more people to join in.

Opethian

I got zee rom I could post a shitty score lol
IMG