Deathsmiles coming stateside

Started by Digi.k, 01/16/2010, 10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digi.k

finally a Cave shooter looks like it will get an official release sometime later this year on the ol' X360

keep a look out for Deathsmiles guys & gals'

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/01/15/deathsmiles-magically-gets-stateside-release/

esteban

I picked up Raiden IV before Xmas... I can't believe all the shoot-em-ups that 360 has (NA + JP combined).

Never would have predicted this sort of thing.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

On a trip to Tokyo a few years back I beat this game in the arcade with a my friend.  Fucking awesome it is coming her, can't wait to let him know!

_Paul

Looks quite nice but I wish is wasn't one of those bullet-heavy shooters. I prefer the old style.

shonenx

I love Bullet Hell !! i was gonna get the japan version for my japanese 360. but ill wait an save on the import price. make sure u get Mushi 1.5 its region free, and espgaluda 2 black label preorders are a go!!!
You're Already Dead !!!

Joe Redifer

Why isn't this 16:9?  Shooters have more decorative border than game screen these days.   It's probably 480p-sourced as well.  :roll:

Shooters need to step up their game.  Enough with the massive amounts of pink and bright blue bullets.  I guess I should just be thankful it's not yet another overhead shooter.

ParanoiaDragon

Yeah, it is really wierd, that shmups are coming to the 360(which has yet to make a dent in Japan) rather then PS3 or Wii.  JRPG's is wierd enough, but, shmups??  I ended up passing on Raiden 4, & I really don't like bullet hell's so, less reason to dust off the ol' 360.  Besides, the less I play it, the longer it'll be before the RoD.  I'm sure mine is old enough to get it, since got it used from my bro. & I think he bought it maybe 2 years ago I'm guessing.  I only got mine for the 2 good Naruto games on it.  I don't even have any plans to get one of MS's stupid hd's, & I don't wanna pay 50 bucks a year for the privledge of being on their stupid servers :P
IMG

Turbo D

Ya, I'm pissed too; I spent all this money on a "japanese" console instead of the microsoft machine and I don't even get any shooters! :x
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

shonenx

The japanese division of microsoft didn't know what to do with the 360 since it wasn't targeted towards the market there. So they made it the console for fan-service demands in japan . Basically its the dreamcast wit new hardware and hdmi out. Shooters old an new, 2d fighters, its got it all. And with the new jasper chip set (fingers crossed)no Red Rings o death. I love my japanese account, surfing through the japanese market place is the ultimate experience in using an import console.
You're Already Dead !!!

BlackandBlue

Pre-orders are available on Amazon and GameStop.  $50 for the game, soundtrack and faceplate.  Ships 6/29/10.  I'm excited.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer