OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

THE MODERATORS HERE

Started by Sinistron, 08/19/2010, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinistron

=D>  NAT - From day one the ONLY effective moderator here.  Just, fair, tolerable (unless it threatened the community), good sense of humor and a diehard fan of the PC-Engine.

:-k  KERANU - Why the fuck is this guy still moderator?  He's not even for moderating- he's against it.

:roll:  JOE DULLIFER - Absolute fucking killjoy.  This Sega fanboy who gets a kick out of over-policing Turbo fans claims to be a stickler for the rules- yet uses his banning hammer selectively.   Derails threads himself with corny nonsequiturs and "jokes" yet gets in a little hissy fit with insta-lock mode if he senses thread derailment himself.  Abuses his power by locking threads completely at his whimsy- or if he feels he's being slightly "goaded".  His sense of humor dried up like Granny's wrinkled lotus.  Would rather forget his failed attempt to prove to Aaron what a bad idea Fighting Street was by lobbying still to this day the most offensive thread campaign here ever (the fact that it has never been slightly close to being equaled completely nullifying his point) when he destroyed Aaron with racial epithets and accusations of homosexuality.

Aaron, embarrassed by his own moderator being such a jackass- deleted the thread.  Joe's other experiment to show what a bad idea Fighting Street was was when he started a racist joke thread- again going miles further than any member ever would in the most hateful circumstances- again completely nullifying his point.  his new thing is casting his "vote' for the dissolution of the Fighting Street forum- thus erasing the last bastion for people wishing to contain their disputes and venom outside of the main forum- thus giving him more targets in the main forum in which to abuse or selectively use his power.  While it is true that he polices the Fighting Street forum anyway- there is STILL a touch more leeway of what you can say in Fighting Street- but even that will be gone if Joe Dullifer, the power hungry Sega fanboy forum Nazi -- gets his way.

Aaron- I suggest you look over this crew you have here.  You have one excellent mod who has done his job better than you could have hoped for, one mod who is allergic to being a mod- and one power-abusive killjoy who is quickly falling out of favor with everyone here.  Maybe it's time to shake things up, eh?
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Arkhan Asylum

ARKHAN FOR PRESIDENT.

Thats my vote.

I promise to be fair.

lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

Sinistron, you seem to be creating many threads and many posts about this.  Do I really ruin your life that much?  Does this site have such an effect on your day-to-day routine that you constantly throw your hands up in the air and say "Damn that Joe!"?  That's kind of sad.

But it is Aaron's forum.  What he says goes and I will abide by it.  If I don't like it, I'll leave.  And so should you if you don't like it.  If you want a better forum, create your own already!

NecroPhile

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/19/2010, 01:59 PMBut it is Aaron's forum.  What he says goes and I will abide by it.
Does that mean that you'll stop moderating an unmoderated area and stop enforcing non-existent rules?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Sinistron

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/19/2010, 01:59 PMSinistron, you seem to be creating many threads and many posts about this.  Do I really ruin your life that much?  Does this site have such an effect on your day-to-day routine that you constantly throw your hands up in the air and say "Damn that Joe!"?  That's kind of sad.

But it is Aaron's forum.  What he says goes and I will abide by it.  If I don't like it, I'll leave.  And so should you if you don't like it.  If you want a better forum, create your own already!
Ugh another one with the "If you don't like it wah wah wah"-
when did you descend into such common cries?  You used to be a touch more original than that Joe.  And you know what?  I'll say the same thing I said to whoever else I just said this too- This street goes two ways Joe.  You don't like the thread- either lock it if it breaks one of your selective rules- or don't read the fucking thing.  So really "If you don't like it wah wah wah" sounds so meaningless.  Take your own advice. 

My life?  No Joe- you haven't ruined anything- just making the work day go by much quicker is all- so- you may be horrified to hear it but you're actually HELPING me get through the slogging work week til the weekend comes.

As for "many threads" - it's actually just two Joe.  Just two.  Does it feel like you're under heavy fire?  WHO ARE THEY TO QUESTION ME!?!??!?! lol.  Settle down Joe- you're still mod here.  You still get to pounce on your chest meaninglessly and play Forum Nazi.
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Joe Redifer

QuoteMy life?  No Joe- you haven't ruined anything- just making the work day go by much quicker is all- so- you may be horrified to hear it but you're actually HELPING me get through the slogging work week til the weekend comes.
I'm horrified!!!  :(

QuoteAs for "many threads" - it's actually just two Joe.  Just two.
You're right.  I guess I misjudged by the amount of your posts about basically the same thing in other topics.

QuoteDoes it feel like you're under heavy fire?  WHO ARE THEY TO QUESTION ME!?!??!?!  Settle down Joe
I think I'm capable of handling it just fine, thanks.  I am glad that I can still, at least for the meantime, pound on my chest and play forum nazi.  My days will be very sad and lonely when I can no longer lock every single thread and ban every single member.  But all it took was one forum member with the courage to stand up against the ruthless dictator.  One forum member with the willpower.  One who stands for all that is right and is concerned only with the well-being of the forum.  That forum member is Sinistron, fighting for freedom over land and sea and air!  :)

Sinistron

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/19/2010, 03:31 PMBut all it took was one forum member with the courage to stand up against the ruthless dictator.  One forum member with the willpower.  One who stands for all that is right and is concerned only with the well-being of the forum.  That forum member is Sinistron, fighting for freedom over land and sea and air!  :)
That's pretty funny- I'll admit.  Maybe there's hope for you yet.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Sinistron on 08/19/2010, 02:17 PM- you haven't ruined anything- just making the work day go by much quicker is all- so- you may be horrified to hear it but you're actually HELPING me get through the slogging work week til the weekend comes.
Thats actually true, I can't believe its already 3!  lol
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

You guys must have boring jobs.   :P

Sinistron

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/19/2010, 04:11 PMYou guys must have boring jobs.   :P
The auditors are here today- and we're on their beck and call for file retrieval so I'm just twiddling my thumbs.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/19/2010, 04:11 PMYou guys must have boring jobs.   :P
not all are lucky enough to live the lives of big time film directors joe!  :D
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

I wish!  Still, though, I enjoy my jobs.  I do surf at work, though, so I know what ya mean.

nat

I kind of miss the days when I could hang out here in shout all day from work. Now I'm in the field virtually the entire day, with almost zero desk time.

We had some good laughs back then.

Emerald Rocker

I would be a great moderator.  Bans would abound and it would become my own private paradise (with a few privileged guests).
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 08/20/2010, 12:36 AMI would be a great moderator.  Bans would abound and it would become my own private paradise (with a few privileged guests).
Isnt that what your forum on your zig works site is? :D
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Emerald Rocker

It's more fun to come in and ban a bunch of people at someone else's forum.  Please PM Aaron to let him know that you want me to be a mod.  I'm serious -- do it!
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Keranu

ER can have my mod powers.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

guyjin

Joe Redifer

Do it Keranu.  PM him your MOD powers.  The only problem I see is that ER isn't here that much, unless he just lurks.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/20/2010, 11:34 AMDo it Keranu.  PM him your MOD powers.  The only problem I see is that ER isn't here that much, unless he just lurks.
let me be a mod.  I want the power of greyskull.

Joe Redifer

Keranu can only give his mod powers to one man. You'll have to battle for his affections. Also, I think he should change his name to Keranu Reeves just to amuse me.

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/20/2010, 04:51 PMKeranu can only give his mod powers to one man. You'll have to battle for his affections. Also, I think he should change his name to Keranu Reeves just to amuse me.
Even the bot in my IRC channel refers to me as Keranu Reeves now!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

rag-time4

Quote from: Keranu on 08/20/2010, 05:25 PM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/20/2010, 04:51 PMKeranu can only give his mod powers to one man. You'll have to battle for his affections. Also, I think he should change his name to Keranu Reeves just to amuse me.
Even the bot in my IRC channel refers to me as Keranu Reeves now!
LOL!!

It blows my mind that I never thought of this!!

Joe Redifer

Be careful, because soon you will forget the actor's first name.  That's what happened to me.  I knew it wasn't Keranu, but sounded like it. But just take away the "r" and there ya go.

blueraven

I no longer can watch movies without blurring the two. There is no distinction.  :-s

Joe Redifer

None.  I was wondering why the dude from Battle Royale was in The Matrix.

Mathius

It's good to see that we are all getting along now. :)

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/19/2010, 01:59 PMSinistron, you seem to be creating many threads and many posts about this.  Do I really ruin your life that much?  Does this site have such an effect on your day-to-day routine that you constantly throw your hands up in the air and say "Damn that Joe!"?  That's kind of sad.

dude, Sinistron is the biggest scumbag ever born. If you are a mod, why didn't you ban him and all his posse yet?

see the S.I.C thread. I have a list of people you should ban. It's safe to say that pretty much all those people want you gone and voted against you.

Sadler

:lol:

HeMad.jpg

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 09:12 PM

dude, Sinistron is the biggest scumbag ever born. If you are a mod, why didn't you ban him and all his posse yet?

see the S.I.C thread. I have a list of people you should ban. It's safe to say that pretty much all those people want you gone and voted against you.
Again you know who voted which way how?? LOL

IMG

/128958614355683904.jpg
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Alt-Nintega

hahahahahahaha ahahahhahaaha aahhhhhhaaaa

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 09:20 PMhahahahahahaha ahahahhahaaha aahhhhhhaaaa
HE must be laughing at himself as we're all blocked RIGHT?   :roll: :lol:

Alt-Nintega

Mathius

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 09:28 PMyou are my bitch
How does it feel to be frozentwat's bitch, Nectarsis??? I am envious.

nectarsis

Quote from: Mathius on 02/13/2012, 10:37 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 09:28 PMyou are my bitch
How does it feel to be frozentwat's bitch, Nectarsis??? I am envious.
It's like a chill going straight to your SOUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL *huddles in the corner crying*