RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

COMPLETEED!! THANK YOU PCFX!! LATER!!!

Started by wmacmonagle, 02/22/2013, 01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wmacmonagle

All item is being moved to EBAY!!!

Thanks....

Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

wmacmonagle

Found Order of Griffon Manual and lost Andre Panza Kickboxing JIC =(

Seller seem misplaced that JIC and couldnt sell to me.  O well!

BUMP a doo!!
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

wmacmonagle

Bump Bump.  PM if you have those stuffs.  I prefer bundle buy instead of one by one due to shipping costs!!.  2 games or up would be appreciated.  thanks again

wmac

wmacmonagle

I wind up some upgrades to Sealed and have no use for the extra. Wanted to go back to community to trade.  Im kinda broke so trade only at this time.

Thanks buddy.

Primary find list

Neutopia II Manual
Bomberman 93 box
Exile box

/boobsbump.jpg

mrhaboobi

whats the bomberman 93 box like? im after  mint one :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

TheClash603

I made a trade with wmac and my item arrived as promised.  Trusted trader here.

wmacmonagle

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/25/2013, 07:12 PMI made a trade with wmac and my item arrived as promised.  Trusted trader here.
Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/25/2013, 07:12 PMI made a trade with wmac and my item arrived as promised.  Trusted trader here.
I have traded 2 or 3 super cd for nats magical chase box! I know NAT will vouch for me!  Thanks for the kind words and yes serious trader guy here! Cya bud

Wmac

wmacmonagle

found several of things

sydmead terraforming pce
super airzonk pce
Magical Chase pce
Cotton Pce
impossamole box usa

added new item

New Adventure Island Box with game (no manual and no plastic tray) (has written 18.88) on it but real good condition.

wmacmonagle

Found boxyboy and cybercore cibler :)

wmacmonagle

Traded some stuffs.  Thanks pcfx!  Bumped

Traded -Double Dungeon
Traded -Dragon's Curse
Traded -Space Harrier (missing manual)
Traded -TV Sports Basketball

wmacmonagle

Bumped.  Added item and added super cd wish list.

Hu

Jackie Chan Kung Fu
Darkwing Duck
Another Order of Griffon

JIC

Shockman (Missing Jewel)
Splatterhouse

Super CD wish list

1. Beyond Shadowgate
2. Dragon Slayer
3. Dungeon Explorer II
4. Dungeon Master
7. Godzilla
8. John Madden
9. Lords of Thunder
10. Price of Persia
11. Riot Zone
12. Shadow of Beast
13. Shape Shifter
14. Sherlock Holmes II
15. Splash Lake

PCE Wish List:
Dynastic Hero
Dracula X
Street Fighter 2

wmacmonagle

Bumped .. Added some stuffs (Jackie chan, darkwing duck, shockman, parasol stars as trade only toward to want buy list.

Thanks...

added price I will pay for at the range as if it s minty or sealed.  if it s very good. we can negioate..thanks

wmac

wmacmonagle

bump.  make offers for those extras i have.  By the end of week i ll throw em on ebay to gain fund and buy others i need to fill in.. cya

wmac

wmacmonagle

bumped  added price to the sell section.  Bulk will save you money.. make offer if you want to buy 2 or more.. thanks

wmac

wmacmonagle

I take it nobody s interested.  there s no offers.  I ll move this thread to feebay sometime soon!!

cya bud..wmac

NecroPhile

People are likely interested, but not at eBay prices.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

wmacmonagle

Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/19/2013, 09:41 AMPeople are likely interested, but not at eBay prices.
Make offer then =) I will likely accept good offer on bulk (2+ Games) to save my trip to post offices.  Of course I will knock off some dollar for pcfx!

Rosser

wmacmonagle

Removed sold items n bump. Will ship out games by wednesday!! Anybody buys by tuesday will be shipped out by wed. Thanks!

Added item. Cib jackie chan 8 of 10 (clean box)

Again. Make offer

Thanks

Wmac

mrhaboobi

If you put aside the chew man fu for a week or so, i have some of the gear you want ( boxed ) to trade
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

Alydnes Super Grafx

wmacmonagle

Done.

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 04/22/2013, 03:56 PMIf you put aside the chew man fu for a week or so, i have some of the gear you want ( boxed ) to trade

wmacmonagle

stuffs sold on ebay..  as for jackie chan boxed.  one buyer s stalling the payment and ill find out if he pays in 2 days otherwise it will be back available and i am willing to sell seperately.  box only or JIC only

Taking offers or buy complete $160+ship.

wmac

wmacmonagle

the buyer didnt pay so i had to cancel the transaction and CIB Jackie Chan and Cotton added in the list if someone need.

wmacmonagle

Bumped.  Added Lord of Rising Sun box.

32 to go!!!...... trading options or cash! thanks

Bardoly

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 05/16/2013, 05:40 PMBumped.  Added Lord of Rising Sun box.

32 to go!!!...... trading options or cash! thanks
I don't see the Lords of the Rising Sun box.  Is it for trade/sell?  I am looking for a box only for it.

Thanks.

wmacmonagle

Bumped.. 23 more to go .. 3 Pending..

Offers Up to... Top dollars = Mint

$500 - Sydmead Terraforming
$250 - Beyond Shadowgate
$750 - Dynastic Hero
$350 - Super Air Zonk
$75 - Dracula X

Trade Baits:
Near Mint CIB Jackie Chan
Very Nice Might Magic 3 (No Map)
Dead Moon (Manual and Hu)
??????

wmacmonagle

Bump.. the chewmanfu MINT in the box with shrinkwrap was backed out because he already have one.  OKAY!!! life goes on!!!.

Please make offers on the games otherwise i move to ebay.

Trades toward to the games i need will be great!.

Cya bud

wmac

PunkCryborg

wmacmonagle

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/21/2013, 08:35 PMI wanna see pics of your pins and vids :D
Here you goes!!!  Hyperpins sold and am pin-sitter til its being delivered or picked up!!

/zps267971c5.jpg

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

wmacmonagle

missed!.. was in meeting...

O well.. my offer still stand at $250-$275.. Let me know.

Btw  thanks roy!

wmac

wmacmonagle

bumped!!.. 21 to go!!..

anybody want to do trading.. there is some common games I would trade for?

Cya bud

wmac

wmacmonagle

Bump!  Found last 4 rare usa super cd gamesssss!!!

8 games to go with  2 misc needed (dragon slayer map and neutopia 2 manual)

wmacmonagle

BUMPED---

Added some STUFFS to sell/trade.   I will not mail if order is under $25 shipped.  I rather save my gas trip to Postal!.

Thanks!!!!..  If you have what I need.  I will trade/pay for them!.. Otherwise EBAY is getting richer!..

Cya bud

wmac

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 02/22/2013, 01:17 PMnobody want to trade. I guess ill let this go at priced to sell!!!> PM with serious offer I ll sell quick.  worst case i can either counter offer or no.

Here is the extra I have.

Legend: JICBES
J: Jewel Case
I: Manual
C: Hu/CD
B: Box
E: Map/Poster/Comic/Stickers/Spine
S: Sealed

Ballistix (C)
Battle Royale (C)
Bomberman (C)
Bonk's Adventure (JIC)
Cadash (C)
Dead Moon (IC)
Impossamole (JIC)
Keith Courage (JIC)
Jackie Chan Kung Fu (JICB)
J.J. and Jeff (C)
Legendary Axe (C)
Legendary Axe II (C)
Might & Magic III Duo (JIC, No Map)
Neutopia (C)
New Adventure Island (CB)
Night Creature (JIC)
Ninja Spirit (JIC)
R-Type (JC)
Sherlock Holmes (JIC)
Sherlock Holmes (JIC)
Shockman (IC)
Space Harrier (JC)
Splatterhouse (C)
Valis II (JIC)
Victory Run (C)
World Class Baseball (IC)

PCE:
Cotton (JICE)
Terraforming (JICE)
Super Air Zonk (JICE)

Here is the WTB List I need to complete my collections.

1. Neutopia 2 - I (Manual)
2. Dragon Slayer - M (Map)
3. Dungeon Master - I (Manual) (Mines damaged)
4. Exile II - I (Manual) (Mine s damaged)

***WTB - CIB (Complete in Box) or Sealed - WTB***

1. Aero Blaster
2. Boxy boy
3. JB Harold Murder Club
4. Monster Lair
5. Side Arms
6. Super Volleyball
7. Talespin
8. World Sports Competition

***WTB - JIC (Jewel Case/Instruction/Card) - WTB***

1. Ghost Manor
2. Dracula X (PCE)
3. Street Fighter 2 (PCE)

mrhaboobi

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/23/2013, 06:48 AMBump!  Found last 4 rare usa super cd gamesssss!!!

Can I ask how you found he games and the prices paid.  Cheers
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

RoyVegas

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 06/24/2013, 03:05 AM
Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/23/2013, 06:48 AMBump!  Found last 4 rare usa super cd gamesssss!!!

I'd be willing to bet he bought that lot that sold on eBay for $3700.

mrhaboobi

Quote from: RoyVegas on 06/24/2013, 03:15 AM

Link.?

Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

NecroPhile

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 06/24/2013, 03:28 AMLink.?
Linky - not bought by billygoins (wmac), but by some other reseller twat.

*edit* - reseller is misfit-toys-and-games, whose prices are on the high end but at least not sky high ridiculous like some others.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RoyVegas

Quote from: NecroPhile on 06/24/2013, 10:24 AM
Quote from: mrhaboobi on 06/24/2013, 03:28 AMLink.?
Linky - not bought by billygoins (wmac), but by some other reseller twat.

*edit* - reseller is misfit-toys-and-games, whose prices are on the high end but at least not sky high ridiculous like some others.
My  mistake.  To think that  it  had a $2950 buy it now and that guy paid so much.  Yikes

wmacmonagle

Quote from: RoyVegas on 06/24/2013, 03:15 AM

No.  I think that is scammer because I got an email from that guy as second chance at $3200 and that was top dollar I would pay for.  I got excited and checked the ebay message system and there were never an email.  I decide to email him back and asked him to go through ebay transaction.  He responded back and say thank you for responding and refer me to wire money over there.  I quickly not respond anymore.

-Wmac

Bought from private seller in east which he prefer leave anonymous. 

I do not need to tell how much I paid for because you guys would have heart attack!.  It could be good or bad.  Prefer leave that way!..

CYA BUD

wmac

wmacmonagle

surprised that nobody s offering those games.  Ill move this to ebay by end of week.

make bundle offer (fair offer) i will accept easily.

wmac

If you ahve something i need.  i ll happyt o trade you fast!

Mishran

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/25/2013, 03:05 PMsurprised that nobody s offering those games.  Ill move this to ebay by end of week.

wmac

Still got yer mama. I'll trade you her for your Might & Magic 3... Pound for pound your getting the better deal.

Bernie

BigusSchmuck

I don't see any Laseractive games, fail! Unless of course he has the pce pac that I'm not aware of.

wmacmonagle

Quote from: Mishran on 06/25/2013, 07:20 PM
Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/25/2013, 03:05 PMsurprised that nobody s offering those games.  Ill move this to ebay by end of week.

wmac

Still got yer mama. I'll trade you her for your Might & Magic 3... Pound for pound your getting the better deal.
Tempted!! I went through that tunnel (birth) and ure entering em again!!  Im sure its player damaged quality!! My mm3 s harder to find n near mint!  How abt $205 dollars + my mama for mm3!!!

Cya bud!!

Mishran

Bernie

Never mind, it appears I've missed some action here, and wmac wants to be insulted....?  Strange...  carry on.  :)

wmacmonagle

Quote from: Bernie on 06/26/2013, 08:32 AMNever mind, it appears I've missed some action here, and wmac wants to be insulted....?  Strange...  carry on.  :)
Actually ure right we need to quit!..    Thanks for trying to stop this drama!!..

TRUCE!

Cya bud

wmac

wmacmonagle

Quote from: Mishran on 06/26/2013, 03:23 AM
Quote from: Bernie on 06/25/2013, 09:49 PMMishran, you are better than that dude.  :(
Pardon? :-s
Bernie was right for the whole time.  Insult booth are over there!!.. Not here..

Let s quit war and accept in the fact you hate me and move on already!

-wmac