10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

FS: Game Stuffs

Started by Mishran, 08/15/2011, 12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mishran

Nothing to see here...

Mishran

Decided to change my CD-i sales thread into a full-on sales thread. Take a look!

Lilgrafx

Mishran

Mishran

Added a few pics. Will add more later. Can anyone tell me why when I type a long post or modify one, my text window jumps around. Never stays where I'm typing. Drives me nuts!!!

Mishran

BUMP for a Genesis and a few NES games.

nevets14

Mishran

Added some Dreamcast games and accessories. No prices listed, make an offer!

Mishran

Added a few random items.

PikachuWarrior

Metroid Prime Hunters. Is that the demo cartridge?
IMG

Mishran

MPH: First Hunt is the demo that came with the very first Nintendo DS when it first came out.

Bernie

Im interested in the wavebird

PikachuWarrior

Quote from: Mishran on 07/27/2012, 08:02 AMMPH: First Hunt is the demo that came with the very first Nintendo DS when it first came out.
Does it come with the cardboard sleeve?
IMG

Mishran

Yes, the game is complete with cardboard. Been claimed already though, sorry.

Shoot me a PM Bernie about the wavebird.

T2KFreeker

PM sent on Dreamcast goodies!
END OF LINE.

T2KFreeker

END OF LINE.

Mishran

BUMP, I'm now back from my trip and able to deal again. Anyone who was interested in any of this, please pm me again. Thanks!

Mishran

BUMP! Added a few Neo-Geo MVS carts.

Mishran

Added a few MVS carts and a Phantom-1 converter for sale.

Mishran

Bumping this thread up for a Neo Geo CD lot for sale.

Mishran

Bump

Added an AES and a 4 slot MVS.

PunkCryborg

Mishran

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 06/27/2013, 09:36 AMPM'd for MVS games
Replied...

Edit: I'll likely be adding more MVS titles for sale in the coming days.

quoth09

PM sent for questions / interest on the 4 slot.

geise

Sorry to see you're already letting the AES go.  Good luck with the sale man!  :D

Mishran

Quote from: geise on 06/27/2013, 09:14 PMSorry to see you're already letting the AES go.  Good luck with the sale man!  :D
I got it off of you? I couldn't remember. I've dealt with so many people on here, it's a jumbled mess in my mind. #-o

I don't want to part with any of it, but my now ex wife has decided that she wants to fuck me up the ass sideways and now as a result I'm in danger of losing my car. This little beauty right here.
/n2d.jpg

I don't want to lose my car so the Neo collection has to be downsized and sold. :(

wmacmonagle

Quote from: Mishran on 06/27/2013, 09:35 PM
Quote from: geise on 06/27/2013, 09:14 PMSorry to see you're already letting the AES go.  Good luck with the sale man!  :D
I got it off of you? I couldn't remember. I've dealt with so many people on here, it's a jumbled mess in my mind. #-o

I don't want to part with any of it, but my now ex wife has decided that she wants to fuck me up the ass sideways and now as a result I'm in danger of losing my car. This little beauty right here.
/n2d.jpg

I don't want to lose my car so the Neo collection has to be downsized and sold. :(
Since you crapped on my threads i dont see why i cant :).

I aint asshole like you..  I wanted to say I am sorry to see you going through like that!!! I wished i could help you with cashes!!I would have bought all of your neo cd and aes bundle ... But i know this will never happen!!

Good luck w sale!!  Later!

-wmac

Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

Mishran

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/27/2013, 10:56 PM

/n2d.jpg

I aint asshole like you..  I wanted to say I am sorry to see you going through like that!!! I wished i could help you with cashes!!I would have bought all of your neo cd and aes bundle ... But i know this will never happen!!

Good luck w sale!!  Later!

-wmac
Wouldn't sell my shit to you anyway, ya little bitch. Go home and cry on your mommy's shoulder. If you can find it that is.

wmacmonagle

Quote from: Mishran on 06/27/2013, 11:00 PM
Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/27/2013, 10:56 PM
Quote from: geise on 06/27/2013, 09:14 PMSorry to see you're already letting the AES go.  Good luck with the sale man!  :D

/n2d.jpg

I aint asshole like you..  I wanted to say I am sorry to see you going through like that!!! I wished i could help you with cashes!!I would have bought all of your neo cd and aes bundle ... But i know this will never happen!!

Good luck w sale!!  Later!

-wmac
Wouldn't sell my shit to you anyway, ya little bitch. Go home and cry on your mommy's shoulder. If you can find it that is.
I didnt ask to buy but sending my symanthetic  for you!! You can choose me as your victim rather than your ex wife!!

You can still enjoy my mama!! I think u need her more than i do :). Again what a great seller you are!! Later !!
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

Mishran

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/27/2013, 11:13 PMsending my symanthetic  for you!!
What the hell is this lame brain talking about??? :-s

wmacmonagle

Sending you my symathetic for your budget crisis!! Hope everythung goes well with your car payment or whatever!!  

Later

Wmac

Quote from: Mishran on 06/27/2013, 11:18 PM
Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/27/2013, 11:13 PMsending my symanthetic  for you!!

Mishran

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/27/2013, 11:21 PMSending you my symathetic for your budget crisis!! Hope everythung goes well with your car payment or whatever!!   

Later

Wmac

Quote from: Mishran on 06/27/2013, 11:18 PM
Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/27/2013, 11:13 PMsending my symanthetic  for you!!
Someone please give this individual a dictionary and a thesaurus... How about a pocket translator for me. Something that can translate whatever he is speaking into understandable English. #-o

wmacmonagle

Sympathic is the word i was looking for !  Feeling pity for you!  Later, my best friend!

Mishran

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/27/2013, 11:29 PMSympathic is the word i was looking for !  Feeling pity for you!  Later, my best friend!
I'm not sure who needs the pity more. You or me. :roll:

wmacmonagle

Its your threads and ure telling everybody u need help.  I send my pity for u!!

Wmac

PCEngineHell

wmacmonagle, get out of this fucking thread. Any issues you had in your own were for obvious reasons. There is nothing wrong with this sales thread. The prices are good and the seller legit. Go fuck around somewhere else.

wmacmonagle

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/27/2013, 11:43 PMwmacmonagle, get out of this fucking thread. Any issues you had in your own were for obvious reasons. There is nothing wrong with this sales thread. The prices are good and the seller legit. Go fuck around somewhere else.
He did same thing with my sale post! Stepped in my sale thread..

Dont tell me i started!

Quote from: Mishran on 06/25/2013, 07:20 PMStill got yer mama. I'll trade you her for your Might & Magic 3... Pound for pound your getting the better deal.
I even offered truce but mushran seem enjoys them!!

Mishran

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/27/2013, 11:43 PMwmacmonagle, get out of this fucking thread. Any issues you had in your own were for obvious reasons. There is nothing wrong with this sales thread. The prices are good and the seller legit. Go fuck around somewhere else.
Appreciate it bro, but its ok. He's just slitting his own throat with his actions.

wmacmonagle

Quote from: Mishran on 06/28/2013, 12:03 AM
Appreciate it bro, but its ok. He's just slitting his own throat with his actions.
Acting like you have halo but with tail! Way to go!! Again

Truce or not?  All Im asking can we stop
Crapping on our own threads?  Thanks bud

Wmac

EvilEvoIX

Great stuff here at great prices.  Collectors should take note of the Front Loading Neo Geo CD, very rare!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Mishran

Neo Geo CD lot is gone.

Mishran

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/28/2013, 12:07 AMGreat stuff here at great prices.  Collectors should take not of the Front Loading Neo Geo CD, very rare!
Seriously??? Get out of my sales thread. You and wmac must be twins.

Mishran

AES system bundle is sold!

whisper2053

I hope everything turns out ok for you Mishran. I'll be keeping an eye out here for whenever (if) you decide to go forward with the MVS carts. Good luck to you!
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

Mishran

Even after asking for folks to not request prices or for special favor, I'm still getting those nasty pms'. Starting with the time of this posting, any further request will instantly forfeit the troublemaker from this sell. I don't want to be a dick, but come on people! We are fucking adults here. Please follow the posted rules.

I've chosen this method so people can see what is for sale and to decide what might be of interest when the sale begins. I will begin at a random time and date of my choosing. I WILL NOT make a post telling when it begins. If your interested in something I have for sale, keep an eye on this thread. Im trying to make this fair for the community. If push comes to shove, I'll set this up as a raffle sale.

Thank you.

geise

Haha!  Man all kinds of new members came out of the wood work when I started selling Neo stuff. :lol: "They for sale?  Do you combine shipping?"  "Help a member out man!"  *not even a day later*  "I see some are pending paymen, they still up for grabs? Let me know yo!"   :lol:  I feel for ya.  Sorry to hear all the shit man.  I wish you all the best in getting this stuff sold.

Mishran

Quote from: geise on 06/28/2013, 11:06 AMHaha!  Man all kinds of new members came out of the wood work when I started selling Neo stuff. :lol: "They for sale?  Do you combine shipping?"  "Help a member out man!"  *not even a day later*  "I see some are pending paymen, they still up for grabs? Let me know yo!"   :lol:  I feel for ya.  Sorry to hear all the shit man.  I wish you all the best in getting this stuff sold.
Thanks man, appreciate it. It's not a matter want, but a matter of need, with selling this stuff. Pains me, but I need my car more. Can't exactly drive an AES to work... :P

PCEngineHell

I dropped Quoth09 a message to let him know about your sale since he collects MVS stuff. Hopefully that might help you sell a couple of things when you get prices on the carts sorted out and are ready to sell them.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Mishran on 06/28/2013, 11:25 AMThanks man, appreciate it. It's not a matter want, but a matter of need, with selling this stuff. Pains me, but I need my car more. Can't exactly drive an AES to work... :P
Well make sure you sell other members on here who you talk to and know will play or local buds, you'll feel much better knowing it all went to cool people rather than 0 post n00bs and flippers. Also you can always start a collection again in the future when you get things sorted out!

Mishran

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 06/28/2013, 10:15 PM
Quote from: Mishran on 06/28/2013, 11:25 AMThanks man, appreciate it. It's not a matter want, but a matter of need, with selling this stuff. Pains me, but I need my car more. Can't exactly drive an AES to work... :P
Well make sure you sell other members on here who you talk to and know will play or local buds, you'll feel much better knowing it all went to cool people rather than 0 post n00bs and flippers. Also you can always start a collection again in the future when you get things sorted out!
Way ahead of you man...