Beyond Shadowgate insert reproduction up for grabs

Started by Ayce, 07/23/2015, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayce

Recently I got Beyond Shadowgate for a great price, but was missing the jewel case and inserts. I just happened to have an extra jewel case, so I decided to reproduce the artwork. All in all I thought it came out well, so I decided to share it with anyone who would like it as they often sell on the webs as disc only. So, take it if you'd like it.

Download it here:
Either PNG format or PDF remember to "Save As" to get the full resolution of PNG files
Cover - beyondshadowgateCOVER.png
Back - beyondshadowgateBACK.png

IMG
IMG

Get it while it's up, not sure how long it will be on my dropbox. I empty items out of there from time to time.

Thumbnails: (Should be obvious, but don't download the thumbnails. These are low res)
IMG IMG

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Bernie

Thanks.  I will also add them to my DropBox for future peeps.  :)

MotherGunner

Really cool man, now do Soldier Blade and System Card 3.0 so I can make posters! :-)
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Ayce

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 07/24/2015, 03:17 AMbrb making bootlegs to sell on ebay
Obviously there are subtle, and not so subtle, differences for those who know the covers. The major one where it says Reproduction right on the back, and the others are slight differences in colors, fonts, line spacing, and obviously the difference in print methods. So anyone who would actually get one of these could tell the difference between a real and a fake.

Ayce

Quote from: MotherGunner on 07/24/2015, 12:46 AMReally cool man, now do Soldier Blade and System Card 3.0 so I can make posters! :-)
Actually when I bought Star Soldier the auction showed that it was to come withe the box and when I got it in the mail I noticed in the auction where it says the box was not included. The guy sold the box separate but showed it in the auction I purchased. I was upset so I just made my own box for it, again still putting info about it being a reproduction. I didn't feel that I should share this one as the differences were less.

IMG
IMG