PCE Golden Axe

Started by ToyMachine78, 10/05/2013, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synbiosfan

Once done, would you take a gift for your efforts at least?

Not everyone will obviously but I like encouraging creativity 8)

OldRover

Knowing that my favorite console got the greatest retro console home port of one of the most influential arcade classics in history, and that I was a small part of making it happen, is the only reward I want. :)
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

technozombie

I have fond memories of my cousins and I dropping down quarters on Golden Axe in the grocery store. I lived in a small town and there weren't any actual arcades. It was all grocery stores and gas stations for my arcade fix.

Dicer

Hot diggity damn, how did I miss this...

Awesome work  =D>

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: OldRover on 05/16/2014, 10:26 PMKnowing that my favorite console got the greatest retro console home port of one of the most influential arcade classics in history, and that I was a small part of making it happen, is the only reward I want. :)
Here here! 

Yeah, as far as physical distribution, I hold no hopes of it happening.  If it does, awesome sauce, but even if it doesn't, it being completed 4 da Turbob is still awesome sauce!
IMG

RyuHayabusa

Ok, so any news on this project? Looks pretty awesome from what has been shown.

WoodyXP

Is there a kickstarter for this?  I'd like to throw some money in.  Great work!
"I bathe in AES carts."

Samuray

Soooo....half a year later. Any news?

Don't mean to rush anyone but it would be awesome to know the project's still alive, you know?

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: Samuray on 07/19/2015, 04:13 PMSoooo....half a year later. Any news?

Don't mean to rush anyone but it would be awesome to know the project's still alive, you know?
I know Nod/Old Rover moved not too long ago, this may be on hold for a while.
--DragonmasterDan

esteban

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 07/19/2015, 08:31 PM
Quote from: Samuray on 07/19/2015, 04:13 PMSoooo....half a year later. Any news?

I know Nod/Old Rover moved not too long ago, this may be on hold for a while.
Yeah, I don't care about the video games, I just hope Old_Rover and his family are OK.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG