10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

DildoKKKobold is a giant schmuck!

Started by DildoKKKobold, 06/22/2015, 03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

i will search for his name in my PM's and see if he bought anything from me.
(found the owners name throw googly) :)

CGQuarterly

I'm not surprised at all.  I hate SAG.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: NecroPhileTwo week bans coming soon for all involved:

DarkKobold earns his for being DarkKobold, an all around useless fuckstick.
Nulltard earns his for letting DoxPhile dwama spill over to PCEFX.
:lol:

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/26/2015, 10:24 AMFound the culprits...
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=13592.msg270256#msg270256
Stone Age Gamer.. 25% off sale they had 3 years ago ish. Of course they deleted my account cause I haven't ordered anything from them since then, but hey buyers beware, their loose stuff with "original inserts" take with a grain of salt.
Yeah, so why did he split his disc+insert up? Why not keep them together? This story reeks of bullshit.

1) Rather than saying first "I made a mistake, I thought it was real!" he said some bullshit about wanting a gift certificate.
2) He claims he planned to refund syphic right away, which is a bullshit lie. Syphic had to open a case.
3) His reasoning for "planning to refund" because no one should pay for a back insert? Oh come on, then why auction it?
4) Splits up a REAL disc and "believed original" insert, because reasons.

Bigus is a schmuck, a scammer. I can't believe anyone is buying his bullshit story.

However, the best lulz came when he opened a two week raffle to prevent necro's threatened two week ban. Holy shit that was lame.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/10/2015, 10:33 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/26/2015, 10:24 AMFound the culprits...
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=13592.msg270256#msg270256
Stone Age Gamer.. 25% off sale they had 3 years ago ish. Of course they deleted my account cause I haven't ordered anything from them since then, but hey buyers beware, their loose stuff with "original inserts" take with a grain of salt.
Yeah, so why did he split his disc+insert up? Why not keep them together? This story reeks of bullshit.

1) Rather than saying first "I made a mistake, I thought it was real!" he said some bullshit about wanting a gift certificate.
2) He claims he planned to refund syphic right away, which is a bullshit lie. Syphic had to open a case.
3) His reasoning for "planning to refund" because no one should pay for a back insert? Oh come on, then why auction it?
4) Splits up a REAL disc and "believed original" insert, because reasons.

Bigus is a schmuck, a scammer. I can't believe anyone is buying his bullshit story.

However, the best lulz came when he opened a two week raffle to prevent necro's threatened two week ban. Holy shit that was lame.
This is a dead topic here to anyone but you. Would you kindly stfu already about it. Unless Syphic says otherwise, or has specifically made you his official proxy to resolve such matters, whatever happened has been settled between the two of them. All you are doing is ignoring NecroPhile and trying to keep the drama going between two parties and a situation that has nothing to do with you.

BigusSchmuck

However, the best lulz came when he opened a two week raffle to prevent necro's threatened two week ban. Holy shit that was lame. [/quote]
Only cause you didn't win. Syphic hasn't posted anything in this thread should be a clue that this topic is dead. Moving on..

NightWolve

In defense of BigusSchmuck's character, wanted to add that he donated $20 to me early this year.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=388458

He made good on his post there. For comparison against all Ys fans, or any other consumer of my fan software (Ys patches, TurboRip/Fixer, etc.), only about 415+ people out of ~100,000+ across 10 years ever donated. That puts him in the rare, generous column of less than ~1% of people who ever cared enough to open their wallets. He's one of the few exceptions to the 99% freeloading rule.

So FYI for what it's worth on that...

As for DarkKobold in comparison... what can we say about his overall "donations" to PCEFX as a forum ever since he arrived from www.tasvideos.org ?? What does he bring ?? A charming personality ? Lulz ?? Amazing historical, thoughtful insight on PCE games ?? Hardware engineer skills/ideas (e.g. thesteve, turbokon, Keith) to get the most out of our retro gaming systems ? ANY raffles to speak of in his name ?? Perhaps a great video channel like Game Sack Joe Redifer ? ...

Of course you get where I'm going with this... Still one of the most unwanted entities on PCEFX that I can think of or to put it in more colorful terms Necro-style, "an all around useless f*ckstick." What he DID bring/donate to the table, by and large, and still does, was perpetual combativeness against many members for the cause of defending the honor of resellers... I don't have to rehash the details on that, I've done it many times. Most here know what I'm talking about...

Anyway, BigusSchmuck apologized, the money was refunded. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, I'd like to believe he didn't intentionally hide the fact that it was fake, but it's certainly possible and I don't know him well enough to say otherwise for sure. Whatever the case, DarkKobold still sucks and it's unfortunate that our forum is destined to be stuck with him for the foreseeable future...

P. S. NecroPhile was being sarcastic with the ban threats far as I can tell... (2023: But clearly all these assholes, John "Nulltard" Moriconi, DarkKobold, and NecroPhile himself should've been banned!!!!!! IF ONLY IT WAS DONE HERE!!!)

bob

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/11/2015, 02:11 AM...only about 415+ people out of ~100,000+ across 10 years ever donated. That puts him in the rare, generous column of less than ~1% of people who ever cared enough to open their wallets. He's one of the few exceptions to the 99% freeloading rule.
I just donated so I can be in the 1%.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/11/2015, 02:11 AMIn defense of BigusSchmuck's character, wanted to add that he donated $20 to me early this year.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=388458

He made good on his post there. For comparison against all Ys fans, or any other consumer of my fan software (Ys patches, TurboRip/Fixer, etc.), only about 415+ people out of ~100,000+ across 10 years ever donated. That puts him in the rare, generous column of less than ~1% of people who ever cared enough to open their wallets. He's one of the few exceptions to the 99% freeloading rule.

So FYI for what it's worth on that...

As for DarkKobold in comparison... what can we say about his overall "donations" to PCEFX as a forum ever since he arrived from www.tasvideos.org ?? What does he bring ?? A charming personality ? Lulz ?? Amazing historical, thoughtful insight on PCE games ?? Hardware engineer skills/ideas (e.g. thesteve, turbokon, Keith) to get the most out of our retro gaming systems ? ANY raffles to speak of in his name ?? Perhaps a great video channel like Game Sack Joe Redifer ? ...

Of course you get where I'm going with this... Still one of the most unwanted entities on PCEFX that I can think of or to put it in more colorful terms Necro-style, "an all around useless f*ckstick." What he DID bring/donate to the table, by and large, and still does, was perpetual combativeness against many members for the cause of defending the honor of resellers... I don't have to rehash the details on that, I've done it many times. Most here know what I'm talking about...

Anyway, BigusSchmuck apologized, the money was refunded. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, I'd like to believe he didn't intentionally hide the fact that it was fake, but it's certainly possible and I don't know him well enough to say otherwise for sure. Whatever the case, DarkKobold still sucks and it's unfortunate that our forum is destined to be stuck with him for the foreseeable future...

P.S. NecroPhile was being sarcastic with the ban threats far as I can tell...
Rekt.

NecroPhile

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/10/2015, 11:20 PMThis is a dead topic here to anyone but you. Would you kindly stfu already about it. Unless Syphic says otherwise, or has specifically made you his official proxy to resolve such matters, whatever happened has been settled between the two of them.
Exactly.  I think the auction was pretty skeezy, but the issue has been resolved to Syphic's satisfaction and it's time to move on.

But that's just my personal opinion, not an edict from a mod.  DipshitKobold isn't breaking any rules by repeatedly tossing it back in Big's face, especially not here on Fighting Street; he's an annoying cunt, but he's careful to play by the rules.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 07/11/2015, 12:05 AMOnly cause you didn't win. Syphic hasn't posted anything in this thread should be a clue that this topic is dead. Moving on..
I didn't enter your stupid, pathetic ban-avoidance raffle, you halfwit scammer. You'd really like it if people moved on, since shows what a piece of garbage you are.

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/11/2015, 03:18 PMExactly.  I think the auction was pretty skeezy, but the issue has been resolved to Syphic's satisfaction and it's time to move on.

But that's just my personal opinion, not an edict from a mod.  DipshitKobold isn't breaking any rules by repeatedly tossing it back in Big's face, especially not here on Fighting Street; he's an annoying cunt, but he's careful to play by the rules.
Thanks, appreciated.

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/10/2015, 11:20 PMThis is a dead topic here to anyone but you. Would you kindly stfu already about it. Unless Syphic says otherwise, or has specifically made you his official proxy to resolve such matters, whatever happened has been settled between the two of them. All you are doing is ignoring NecroPhile and trying to keep the drama going between two parties and a situation that has nothing to do with you.
Hah, this is rich, coming from the likes of you.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Sparky

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/11/2015, 02:11 AMAs for DarkKobold in comparison... what can we say about his overall "donations" to PCEFX as a forum ever since he arrived from www.tasvideos.org ?? What does he bring ?? A charming personality ? Lulz ?? Amazing historical, thoughtful insight on PCE games (e.g. SignOfZeta) ?? Hardware engineer skills/ideas (e.g. thesteve, turbokon, Keith) to get the most out of our retro gaming systems ? ANY raffles to speak of in his name ?? Perhaps a great video channel like Game Sack Joe Redifer ? ...

Of course you get where I'm going with this... Still one of the most unwanted entities on PCEFX that I can think of or to put it in more colorful terms Necro-style, "an all around useless fuckstick." What he DID bring/donate to the table, by and large, and still does, was perpetual combativeness against many members for the cause of defending the honor of resellers... I don't have to rehash the details on that, I've done it many times. Most here know what I'm talking about...
Hahaha... This sums him up perfectly.

The best part of this thread is that Darkkabob will always be the bigger asshole compared to anyone else.
Hahaha... Fucking pathetic right to the end.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 07/11/2015, 07:40 PMDon't you know, when people tend to forget about me even existing, my main business is taking other peoples drama, butt my nose in without being asked, and insert myself in the center of it to get attention? Been doing it since like May 27, 2012. I mean come on. This shit was between Big and Syph, but here I am ranting and raving, and when the thread seems all but dead, I pop up again with a poorly written rant to get more attention. It's not fair when people forget about me. I need attention. I crave it. I will get it any way I can, at any cost, at anyone's expense.
IKR.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/11/2015, 07:40 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 07/11/2015, 12:05 AMOnly cause you didn't win. Syphic hasn't posted anything in this thread should be a clue that this topic is dead. Moving on..
I didn't enter your stupid, pathetic ban-avoidance raffle, you halfwit scammer. You'd really like it if people moved on, since shows what a piece of garbage you are.

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/11/2015, 03:18 PMExactly.  I think the auction was pretty skeezy, but the issue has been resolved to Syphic's satisfaction and it's time to move on.

Thanks, appreciated.

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/10/2015, 11:20 PMThis is a dead topic here to anyone but you. Would you kindly stfu already about it. Unless Syphic says otherwise, or has specifically made you his official proxy to resolve such matters, whatever happened has been settled between the two of them. All you are doing is ignoring NecroPhile and trying to keep the drama going between two parties and a situation that has nothing to do with you.
Hah, this is rich, coming from the likes of you.
Don't you have something better to do on a Saturday night other than trolling? Your pathetic attempt to take this outside of Fighting Street to get a rise out of me is pretty lame.

Sparky

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 09:40 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/11/2015, 07:40 PMDon't you know, when people tend to forget about me even existing, my main business is taking other peoples drama, butt my nose in without being asked, and insert myself in the center of it to get attention? Been doing it since like May 27, 2012. I mean come on. This shit was between Big and Syph, but here I am ranting and raving, and when the thread seems all but dead, I pop up again with a poorly written rant to get more attention. It's not fair when people forget about me. I need attention. I crave it. I will get it any way I can, at any cost, at anyone's expense.
IKR.
Gold

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 09:40 PMmisquoted bullshit.
Couldn't get anything real, so you misquoted me, you pathetic hypocrite. You butt your nose in everywhere. Lets not forget, your initial hate with me was BUTTING IN BECAUSE TAS IZ CHEATING AND EVIL AND OH TEH NOOEEESSSS!!!
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

ClodBusted

Sparky

PCEngineHell

/yeah_zpsb3udbzpv.png

The only thing about you DK that anyone new really needs to know, and I am glad to see it has been made into your tagline. I mean, you cant play video games well, you don't actually contribute anything here, and very few actually like or can even tolerate you in your limited presence as is.

What I wanna know is, do you share this tidbit about this little badge of honor you earned on any other forums you frequent? Or are you like Nintega, going around pretending to be different people on other forums, trying to get people to like you under false pretense? Speaking of which, you coming and going after long periods of absence, only to start shit every time you reappear, it really reaks of Dave. You going out of your way to copy him or something?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 10:26 PMI mean, you cant play video games well,
OMG, LOL. What. A. Zinger. Damn. You got me.

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 10:26 PMWhat I wanna know is, do you share this tidbit about this little badge of honor you earned on any other forums you frequent? Or are you like Nintega, going around pretending to be different people on other forums, trying to get people to like you under false pretense? Speaking of which, you coming and going after long periods of absence, only to start shit every time you reappear, it really reaks of Dave. You going out of your way to copy him or something?
Who the fuck is Dave?

IMG

(Thanks Jibbs!)
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/11/2015, 10:40 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 10:26 PMI mean, you cant play video games well,
OMG, LOL. What. A. Zinger. Damn. You got me.

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 10:26 PMWhat I wanna know is, do you share this tidbit about this little badge of honor you earned on any other forums you frequent? Or are you like Nintega, going around pretending to be different people on other forums, trying to get people to like you under false pretense? Speaking of which, you coming and going after long periods of absence, only to start shit every time you reappear, it really reaks of Dave. You going out of your way to copy him or something?
Who the fuck is Dave?

IMG

(Thanks Jibbs!)
Its a gaming forum. It would kind of be expected that the participants are half way competent at the subject matter, and not require tools to cheat their way through everything. As for Dave, Dave is Nintega. Don't play stupid, or someone is going to have to slap the stupid out of you, and between you and me, I'm sure you're pretty tired of being slapped around all the time as is.

CGQuarterly

Hahah that gif is the gift that keeps on giving.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 10:47 PMIts a gaming forum. It would kind of be expected that the participants are half way competent at the subject matter, and not require tools to cheat their way through everything. As for Dave, Dave is Nintega. Don't play stupid, or someone is going to have to slap the stupid out of you, and between you and me, I'm sure you're pretty tired of being slapped around all the time as is.
I'm sorry, I'm not on a first name stalker basis with this entire forum, you nut job. Why didn't you just stick with Nintenga through the whole post?

Anyway, since you want to know, shit gets brought up at "the other place," and brings me back here. The level of stupid shit being spouted makes it hard to hold my tongue.

If this is what you call a slap down, I'm less than impressed. Maybe in your pitiful mind, you are smacking me down, but all you are really doing is making me laugh.

I'M NOT GOOD AT VIDEO GAMES! LOL!!!!

King of Smackdown, right there. Give him a WWE belt! Pffft.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

sirhcman

I know DK doesn't brag about his video game playing abilities and many know him here only for his forsaken TAS runs but I have seen him play some non-TAS speedruns and they are pretty damn amazing, for sure in the top percentile of gamers from what I witnessed. To say he doesn't know how to play video games couldn't be further from the truth.

Okay and now back to your regularly scheduled fighting street programming.. :)

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: guest on 07/11/2015, 10:57 PMI know DK doesn't brag about his video game playing abilities and many know him here only for his forsaken TAS runs but I have seen him play some non-TAS speedruns and they are pretty damn amazing, for sure in the top percentile of gamers from what I witnessed. To say he doesn't know how to play video games couldn't be further from the truth.

Okay and now back to your regularly scheduled fighting street programming.. :)
Dammit Sirhc! You are taking the fun out of it.

I was enjoying PP's "slap fest" on my vidja games skillz.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

sirhcman

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/11/2015, 10:58 PMDammit Sirhc! You are taking the fun out of it.

I was enjoying PP's "slap fest" on my vidja games skillz.
Sorry, I had to do it!

IMG

PCEngineHell

sirhcman, so you like actually sat physically in the same room with Dk, and watched him do full play throughs? I don't mean streaming crap. People can fake that. I mean actually sitting there in person and watching him not cheat his way through something. And just to add, you were able to stand the smell of gasoline for more then a few mins at a time as you did this?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 11:29 PMsirhcman, so you like actually sat physically in the same room with Dk, and watched him do full play throughs? I don't mean streaming crap. People can fake that. I mean actually sitting there in person and watching him not cheat his way through something. And just to add, you were able to stand the smell of gasoline for more then a few mins at a time as you did this?
LOL, you heard it here, sirch, I was cheating! But detective PP solved the case!

You go gurl!
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/11/2015, 11:35 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 11:29 PMsirhcman, so you like actually sat physically in the same room with Dk, and watched him do full play throughs? I don't mean streaming crap. People can fake that. I mean actually sitting there in person and watching him not cheat his way through something. And just to add, you were able to stand the smell of gasoline for more then a few mins at a time as you did this?
LOL, you heard it here, sirch, I was cheating! But detective PP solved the case!

You go gurl!
The question was for him, not for you. So now you speaking for him too in addition to Syph?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 11:37 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/11/2015, 11:35 PM

You go gurl!
The question was for him, not for you. So now you speaking for him too in addition to Syph?
I didn't answer you moron, I was talking to sirhc. I bolded the part, since your idiot ass missed it.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

PCEngineHell

You didn't give him time to reply on his own. You were the first to respond, so yes, you were beating him to the punch. Why not you know, stfu for like 3 hours and let others read and post replies back to post directed at them?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 11:42 PMYou didn't give him time to reply on his own. You were the first to respond, so yes, you were beating him to the punch. Why not you know, stfu for like 3 hours and let others read and post replies back to post directed at them?
Because that would make you happy. :D
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/11/2015, 11:43 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 11:42 PMYou didn't give him time to reply on his own. You were the first to respond, so yes, you were beating him to the punch. Why not you know, stfu for like 3 hours and let others read and post replies back to post directed at them?
That wouldnt make me happy. It would just be considered damn civil of you. But hey, you wanna know what made me happy? This made me happy cunt mouth:

IMG

Long overdue. Don't hold your breath waiting for my replies. They wont be coming.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/11/2015, 11:48 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/11/2015, 11:43 PM
That wouldnt make me happy. It would just be considered damn civil of you. But hey, you wanna know what made me happy? This made me happy cunt mouth:

/dk_zpsbo9wprry.png

Long overdue. Don't hold your breath waiting for my replies. They wont be coming.
IMG
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: agent_orange on 07/11/2015, 08:47 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 07/11/2015, 02:11 AM...only about 415+ people out of ~100,000+ across 10 years ever donated. That puts him in the rare, generous column of less than ~1% of people who ever cared enough to open their wallets. He's one of the few exceptions to the 99% freeloading rule.
I just donated so I can be in the 1%.
Yeah, I saw that... Wowser... Not sure what to say... If someone had told me that if I participate in a thread by *DarkKo-f*cking-Kobold* of all people I would see my Paypal account increase by $50 bucks as a result, I'd have thought s/he to be utterly crazy. Least of all such a donation coming from you after our recent negative/unfriendly exchange...

That's pretty big of you to let go of a grudge that fast and actually throw money my way. Well, I appreciate it very much obviously, about 36 of the 415+ donors gave over that $50 mark, so that's very rare. I also think it was BT that sent me a donation right after you as well in response to that.

Hard to believe, an unintended consequence on DarkKo's part to my benefit! Thanks, butthole! ;)

Yeah, I wish there was a Kickstarter concept back when I got started on major fan translation projects... That would've been a way to try to raise dough before undertaking a project and not just do all the work anyway and think a love affair would somehow naturally develop with your optional Paypal icon by patch consumers in the aftermath... It did NOT work out that way at all, suffice to say! Heh. Oh well, the lesson was learned too late!

Anyway, back to some regularly-scheduled DarkKo bashing for this thread I say! Will PCEFX EVER be free of his unwanted presence ? How long will we have to endure it, months, years ?? What will it take for him to finally get the hint ?

bob

sirhcman

LOL nice job galam/agent_orange, apparently bribery takes care of everything! :)

NightWolve

Well, it'd be hard to ever get bothered/annoyed by him now, yeah... ;)

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/12/2015, 12:10 PMWell, it'd be hard to ever get bothered/annoyed by him now, yeah... ;)
So, if I donate $10, will you shut the fuck up forever?
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: DildoKKKoboldSo, if I donate, will you shut the fuck up forever?
Or, better idea, why don't you just go back to tasvideos.org, DoxPhile, or wherever and just f--king stay there ? Quite of few of us have essentially been calling for that quite a while now.

How many more years do you see yourself here continuing on with threads like this and other troll jobs of yours ?? Oh, I'm sorry, you were just "looking out for the folks" here, that's all, fighting the good fight against scammers, right ? HeroKobold ? Lucky us...

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/12/2015, 12:52 PMOr, better idea, why don't you just go back to tasvideos.org, DoxPhile, or wherever and just f--king stay there ? Quite of few of us have essentially been calling for that quite a while now.

How many more years do you see yourself here continuing on with threads like this and other troll jobs of yours ?? Oh, I'm sorry, you were just "looking out for the folks" here, that's all, fighting the good fight against scammers, right ? HeroKobold ? Lucky us...
Quite a few people. Jibbs, Geise, NecroPhile, Sparky, PP, and you AND CrackTiger, VestCunt. Don't care too much for those people's opinions, so I'll stick around. Thanks.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NightWolve

Ah, so a healthy amount of a list of names was fresh in your mind. Good, but don't leave out say CrackTiger and VestCunt, Mr. Popular! So that's just PCEFX, our humble little forum. I wonder how much bigger the list is outside of it!!

http://jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?pid=409874#409874
QuoteI mainly agree about DarkKobold being one of the worst people on this entire planet. Some of you even resorted to insult him (just like he likes to insult everyone who *gasp!* dares to have an opinion), but I don't want to take part in this game. Instead, I just feel sorry for him. He is probably a real nobody in his real life, so once someone made the error to give him powers on the internet, he just decided that abusing them in every possible way was a good idea.
Would I have met your permaban standard by now, DarkKo ??

DarKKKobold.

Err.

HeroKobold.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/12/2015, 01:31 PMAh, so a healthy amount of a list of names was fresh in your mind. Good, but don't leave out say CrackTiger and VestCunt, Mr. Popular! So that's just PCEFX our humble little forum. I wonder how much bigger the list is outside of it!!
QuoteI mainly agree about DarkKobold being one of the worst people on this entire planet. Some of you even resorted to insult him (just like he likes to insult everyone who *gasp!* dares to have an opinion), but I don't want to take part in this game. Instead, I just feel sorry for him. He is probably a real nobody in his real life, so once someone made the error to give him powers on the internet, he just decided that abusing them in every possible way was a good idea.
Would I have met your permaban standard by now, DarkKo ??

DarkKobold.

Err.

HeroKobold.
Haha, nineko, I miss those days. That guy might have actually been nuttier than you. I did a great job in my hey-day of TASVideos making sure he had as hard of time as possible accessing the forums. He was a real pain in the ass. We'd set up a proxy filter, and he'd find a new set of proxies to get around our blockade. For the most part, we'd just leave his alt account alone (the one he mentions in the thread you love so much). However, when he started acting up, we'd just come up with new ways to prevent him form accessing the site. adelikat, the forum administrator, and I had droves of data linking Noob Irodoh to nineko. That is what he didn't get.

So, nineko calling me the "Worst Person on the Planet" is a badge of honour. That is what you don't get about that thread.

ACTUALLY! You share a lot in common with nineko.

http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/OverLooked_ReMix
http://www.romhacking.net/community/212/

Wow, uncanny.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NightWolve

Why would I or anyone else reading your defense/explanation give you credibility ? If they've been here long enough to have seen you in action, especially in your early months after registering here, they're gonna lean on believing this "nineko" and all the OTHER people that say you're a piece of shit - we don't need confirmation outside of this forum that you're a f--king piece of shit, we've made that conclusion on our own just from your presence here! Ha! Nice try, DarkKo!

Well, sometimes the shooting of the messenger is necessary. A dedication to the greatness that is DarkKobold:

"I mainly agree about DarkKobold being one of the worst people on this entire planet."

I just feel sorry for him. He is probably a real nobody in his real life, so once someone made the error to give him powers on the internet, he just decided that abusing them in every possible way was a good idea.

http://jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?pid=409948#409948
"DarkKobold is a terrible person, but I think everyone knows that."

http://jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?pid=396583#396583
"Just gonna say, DarkKobold called us terrorists. Been a while since we were called that..."

Hahaha! I like that one... ;)

http://jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?pid=396290#396290
"DarkKobold, the #1 worst admin at tasvideos"

And one more:

Quote from: http://jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?pid=396585#396585
QuoteWhat I love the most about that thread is that Inuyasha is being completely and totally civil, and DarkKobold is going out of his way to be as insulting as possible. He's also apparently reading this "circlejerk."

Hey, DarkKobold? You're bad at your job. Seriously. By conflating Inu with Xk, you've managed to place an ENTIRE AGENDA on someone's shoulders that wasn't related to him, at all. Now that you've been corrected on that front... you *continue* to personally attack him in the thread when all he's doing is conducting himself with respect and dignity. For every legitimate question he raises about the judging criteria, you spit out words like "circlejerk" and "Fox News." You are, literally, the worst forum moderator I've ever seen.

To put it in language you'll understand, seeing how you treat your forumgoers: Goddamn it, you're a f*cking idiot.

Time to log in on a several-year-old TASvideos account and get it banned by cross-posting~
DarkKobold, ladies and gentlemen.

DarkKobold.

Err.

HeroKobold.

No!

DildoKobold!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/12/2015, 01:51 PMWhy would I or anyone else reading your defense/explanation give you credibility ? If they've been here long enough to have seen you in action, especially in your early months after registering here, they're gonna lean on believing this "nineko" and all the OTHER people that say you're a piece of shit - we don't need confirmation outside of this forum that you're a f--king piece of shit, we've made that conclusion on our own just from your presence here! Hah! Nice try, DarkKo!
You don't even bother to read. You are a waste of time.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NightWolve

I thought you weren't reading my posts, DarkKo, as indicated with your prior sarcastic comment ?? I thought you were hoping I'd put you on ignore and never your read posts ? Very confusing...

That you're a waste of time and generally unwanted by this forum is well-known, so speak for yourself.

No, I read your stupid post, but there was nothing much of value there and I don't really care for your attempt to discredit one particular enemy/target of yours in a SEA of many...

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/12/2015, 02:11 PMI thought you weren't reading my posts, DarkKo, as indicated with your prior sarcastic comment ??

That you're a waste of time and generally unwanted by this forum is well-known, so speak for yourself.
photobucket . com/albums/a66/Amakusa666/dk_zpsbo9wprry.png

Please.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NightWolve

Last I checked, you have an ignore option yourself. You could've f*cked the hell off a long time ago. There's also exercising self-control and doing a peripheral ignore instead of matching every post of mine. But self-control was never one of your strong suits, eh DarkKo ?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/12/2015, 02:16 PMLast I checked, you have an ignore option yourself. You could've fucked the hell off a long time ago. There's also exercising self-control and doing a peripheral ignore instead of matching every post of mine. But self-control was never one of your strong suits, eh DarkKo ?
True. Done, buh-bye.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG