@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Tatsujin

sure I knew he was joshin' (<- :lol:). but in some rare cases I think it is necessary to state the obvious, just to make sure everyone really got it :P
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Vecanti

Not bad, but....

/timev.jpg

:dance:

Tatsujin

lol :lol:

but that should be displaying 2 years, 270 days, 0 minutes, man :P
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Vecanti

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/24/2011, 11:08 PMlol :lol:

but that should be displaying 2 years, 270 days, 0 minutes, man :P
Damn! Ooops.. :)

esteban

IMG

An interesting correlation between preferences in music and video games, no?

Opethian

Whitney's greatest hits from da crack pipe!! That game is hard as hell you have to dodge Bobby Brown and the cops!!! the final boss in insane?!?!?
IMG

Tatsujin

Tatsujin

/1155556783_aoesg-S.jpg

NecroPhile

Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/24/2011, 07:14 PMhaha. NecroPhile, I believe, was just joshin'. The more OBEY, the better. lol
Agreed.  Since my total time online is second only to some damn cheesehead, I figured it was pretty obvious that it was some self-deprecating trolling.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

_Paul

Any Urusei Yatsura fans here?

cosplaylum.webp

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 01/25/2011, 12:58 PMAny Urusei Yatsura fans here?
I am now!  She's a cutie.

blueraven

NecroPhile

Here's a link to yummy Lum.  It's not terribly dirty, so who knows why imageshack killed it.

blueraven

:shock: wowzers. She's cute. Because its remotely close to teh pr0n?

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 01/25/2011, 09:59 AM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/24/2011, 07:14 PMhaha. NecroPhile, I believe, was just joshin'. The more OBEY, the better. lol
Agreed.  Since my total time online is second only to some damn cheesehead, I figured it was pretty obvious that it was some self-deprecating trolling.
O:) :-" :-" :mrgreen:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

_Paul

Quote from: blueraven on 01/25/2011, 03:32 PM:shock: wowzers. She's cute. Because its remotely close to teh pr0n?
Come on, there's not a nip showing or anything. I've seen worse in TV adverts. Stoopid Image Shack.

Starfighter

If you have seen worse in TV adverts that actually aired I would very much appreciate a link to said material, because I don't believe it.

Mathius

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: nectarsis on 01/25/2011, 03:38 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/25/2011, 09:59 AM
Quote from: ce :lol:ti alpha on 01/24/2011, 07:14 PMhaha. NecroPhile, I believe, was just joshin'. The more OBEY, the better. lol
O:) :-" :-" :mrgreen:
lulzierry  :lol:

But damn lummy yum is ubercute. Beyond words.  :shock:  =P~
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

_Paul

Quote from: Starfighter on 01/25/2011, 04:34 PMIf you have seen worse in TV adverts that actually aired I would very much appreciate a link to said material, because I don't believe it.
Sorry, they only play in the TV channel in my head at night.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Starfighter on 01/25/2011, 04:34 PMIf you have seen worse in TV adverts that actually aired I would very much appreciate a link to said material, because I don't believe it.
Swedes must be über prudes, as what little you see there would fly even in the US (witness the go daddy adverts).  It's just cleavage and side boob sans nipple, so what's the problem?

Mathius

The majesty of the side-boob is one thing that makes me believe in a higher power.

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Starfighter

NecroPhile: It has more to do with our government being really political correct. Sexism (the objectification of women in this case) is frown upon - it doesn't have to be naked bodies to imply that women are toys for men to play with. But we still have stupid commercials now and then that have no point other than "look, a chick"! They are mostly protested against though. I love rebellion so I'm pretty pleased with the way things are. :)

Opethian

IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Opethian on 01/26/2011, 08:20 AMlol meatloaf bison
Yeah when i saw that at neo-geo.com it definitely proved that bison is really meatloaf  :wink:
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Opethian

IMG

Mathius

Hahahaha! Both those are good! :lol:

blueraven

Quote from: TR0N on 01/26/2011, 03:24 AMmeatloafbison.jpg
YOU WOULD DOOO ANNNNYTHING FOR LOOOVE.

Wait. What the fuck is photo-shopped on to TurdfLoaf's head ?

BUT I WOOOONT DOOO THAAAAT. EVAR.

Opethian

bleu: its Raul Julias hat from SF: the movie lol
IMG

Tatsujin

blueraven

Oh, ok. Yeah he was a good actor.

Tatsujin

and he had to die right after his shittiest movie ever. not the best way to leave and be remembered.

TR0N

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/28/2011, 11:03 PMand he had to die right after his shittiest movie ever. not the best way to leave and be remembered.
Yet some how it became a cult classic far how bad it was go figure.

"But of coruse!!!"
IMG

Tatsujin

esteban

Oh my Dear Lord. I am going to the Justin Bieber 3D Movie with my daughter when it comes out in the theaters.

I will be identified as a(n) __________________ (pick your transgression) by most folks.

The best part: I'll probably totally enjoy* the film!

*I'm kidding, you bastards, I'm kidding.

Ceti Alpha

Good god.  #-o

Thank god for Neil Young and Leonard Cohen, because with the likes of Justin Boober and and Celine Dion I'd have to remove the maple leaf from my backpack.

And that is Facebook fail to teh xtreme.
IMG

Opethian

lol I thought that picture was 2 dudes lol
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/29/2011, 08:50 PMGood god.  #-o

Thank god for Neil Young and Leonard Cohen, because with the likes of Justin Boober and and Celine Dion I'd have to remove the maple leaf from my backpack.

Leonard Cohen is so cool. Check out the Isle of Wight Festival DVD for a killer performance by him!

TGX16

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 01/27/2011, 03:55 PMIMG
And the bitch says: funny it tastes like dick but I've didnt give head?????????

TGX16

Quote from: Opethian on 01/23/2011, 09:35 PMIMG
Hmm This pic realy gives the : "UPS" an new meaning

TGX16

Sometimes I've asked my self were you guys find those silly pic...?
Some got to have too much free time....!
No more:
IMG

For those not undrestanding swedish:
It says: NEWS
Hello nerd now has Cataclysm arrived.
Say goodbye to sleep sex and sociallife. (I mean since when did Nerds have a sex and sociallife?)
Now the levelcap has risen to lvl 85.

I also found this one and it just doesent feel right some how.
I mean what are they made of, Spenach?

IMG

Tatsujin

Lol, now I thought we do need TGX16 in here for a translation till I have recognised from who the post came :P

Starfighter

TGX16: Nerd is actually just nörd - someone who nows much about a certain subject. Tönt is more like geek, with a degree of negativity to it that is.

The vegetarian shoes are made of plain synthetic materials with recycled tires for soles. The slight funny thing about your thoughts about the green boots is that the only boots that are green irl is the regular ones (made out of dead animals and not spinach). :)

Also, I really don't get your comment on the blowjobpic. Can you maybe.. PM it in swedish or something, maybe it's translation problems.

Best christmas tree last year:
IMG

Tatsujin

das tönt mier jetzt also sehr susschpäckt.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Mathius on 01/29/2011, 11:01 PM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/29/2011, 08:50 PMGood god.  #-o

Leonard Cohen is so cool. Check out the Isle of Wight Festival DVD for a killer performance by him!
I will! :)

You wouldn't believe what happened to my brother when Cohen was on tour and in town. He scheduled two or three shows for Halifax because they all sold out super quick. Anyway, my brother was playing with his band one night and some of Cohen's band (Cohen wasn't there) happened to pop in the bar. After the show, Cohen's guitar player came up to my brother to compliment him and talk guitar talk. Before the end of the night the guitar player told my brother to drop by for the rehearsal (the concert was at a nice medium size theatre) and just tell security you're with me. So the next day, my brother heads to the rehearsal and just bypasses security because the concert is at the university he studied at, so he just sneaked through all these back passage ways and emerged into the theatre. No one really noticed him so he just sat down in a seat, the only one in the theatre, and watched the show rehearsal, which was, in fact, a complete rehearsal, with lighting and the whole works.

He had his own private Cohen show. Lucky bastard.  :shock: :lol:
IMG

Mathius

Jeez! :shock: What a lucky bastard! I could never imagine having my own personal Leonard Cohen show! Must have been amazing... =P~

TGX16

Quote from: Starfighter on 01/30/2011, 09:21 AMTGX16: Nerd is actually just nörd - someone who nows much about a certain subject. Tönt is more like geek, with a degree of negativity to it that is.

The vegetarian shoes are made of plain synthetic materials with recycled tires for soles. The slight funny thing about your thoughts about the green boots is that the only boots that are green irl is the regular ones (made out of dead animals and not spinach). :)

Also, I really don't get your comment on the blowjobpic. Can you maybe.. PM it in swedish or something, maybe it's translation problems.

Best christmas tree last year:
IMG
Awh pick picky picky...
Given a seckond chance in regading the translation I'd take "dork"  which is more like "tönt"

The word geek is a slang term, with different meanings ranging from "a computer expert or enthusiast" to "a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts" (taken from wikipedia)

I just took the first word that sprung to mind using nerd..ok?