RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WRAFFLES!!!!!! POWER LEAGUE [US-WORLD CLASS BASEBALL] !!! WRAFFLE!!!!!

Started by EvilEvoIX, 03/19/2016, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilEvoIX

So I have two copies of this game.  Why hoard extremely common games no one wants and raffle it off right?

IMG
IMG IMG
IMG IMG

Link to a Turbo Views Review
You know the rules, if you have the game, let someone else have it.  No re-sellers but I would imagine  shipping is worth more than the game itself.

Good luck!!!!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

PukeSter

Aw fuck it.

Evo you may be a pedo, but I do pity you a little

Sign me up

Bloufo

What's with all this chicken fucking/pedo stuff?

I'd ask to enter the raffle but not sure you'd be willing to ship to this part of the world.

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

wildfruit

Kudos to you sir.
But don't sign Me up. I'd never want you to have my address.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: wildfruit on 03/26/2016, 02:30 AMKudos to you sir.
Because.....?  What exactly would I do Chris?  Really?  Get on an Airplane with my Passport to the UK, and then do what?  I bet if I was Wraffling off Saturn stuff you'd jump on it.
IMGIMGIMG

wildfruit

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/26/2016, 04:54 PM
Because.....?  What exactly would I do Chris?  Really?  Get on a plain to the UK, and then do what?  I bet if I was Wraffling off Saturn stuff you'd jump on it.
Easy tiger. Just yanking your chain!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: wildfruit on 03/26/2016, 05:04 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/26/2016, 04:54 PM
Because.....?  What exactly would I do Chris?  Really?  Get on a plain to the UK, and then do what?  I bet if I was Wraffling off Saturn stuff you'd jump on it.
Easy tiger. Just yanking your chain!
I'm....so fragile.
IMGIMGIMG

Sparky

Haha..what just happened? We are in fighting street so go tell him to fuck off if you want wildfruit. 

Koop

Please raffle me in this enter.

I used to play the TG-16 release of this game all the time, classic game.

NecroPhile

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/26/2016, 04:54 PMBecause.....?  What exactly would I do Chris?  Really?  Get on an Airplane with my Passport to the UK, and then do what?
You'd fellate his av cables and give him evochoaniki lap dances, obviously.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 03/28/2016, 10:21 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/26/2016, 04:54 PMBecause.....?  What exactly would I do Chris?  Really?  Get on an Airplane with my Passport to the UK, and then do what?
You'd fellate his av cables and give him evochoaniki lap dances, obviously.
Im not allowed to give lap dances any more, at least not without insurance.
IMGIMGIMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/28/2016, 12:40 PMIm it allowed to give lap dances any more, at least not without insurance.
Dammit!  Count me out then.  :lol:

turboswimbz

Raffling off a shity sports game.  fuck I thought this bull shit thread was about waffles. damn i could go for some waffles.  all covered in syrup.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: turboswimbz on 03/28/2016, 08:00 PMRaffling off a shity sports game.  fuck I thought this bull shit thread was about waffles. damn i could go for some waffles.  all covered in syrup.
If you win I could cover the game in syrup
And mail it to you.
IMGIMGIMG

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

EvilEvoIX

Basically, I've had 2 people interested in the game. I'd like to
Have at least 10 for a wraffle.  If someone really wants the game a nice pm would suffice.
IMGIMGIMG

esadajr

Could you post a picture of the Hucard? I think I have it, if I do then this is a pretty good game. I prefer the fictional (aka ageless) sports games vs the licensed ones (there are some notable exceptions).
Gaming since 1985

NecroPhile

Quote from: esadajr on 07/28/2016, 04:26 PMCould you post a picture of the Hucard?
It's the same art on the huey as the manual cover shown in the OP.