OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

what do you think of the last member to post?

Started by bob, 06/12/2016, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

sirhcman

Quote from: 780racer on 07/29/2016, 05:06 AM
Quote from: Gredler on 07/29/2016, 04:45 AM780 is always brownosin' these hoes n shit, taken bitches out to eat n shit. I tell a bitch like this, you with out me is like the TurboGrafx without Bonk, shit'd never gone platinum. Pass me a lighter.
Do you do anything around here gredler? I think I see you in chat, but you never talk to me bby.
he is a big shot AAA game producer.. what did you expect?!

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 07/29/2016, 11:17 AM
Quote from: Gredler on 07/29/2016, 04:45 AM780 is always brownosin' these hoes n shit, taken bitches out to eat n shit. I tell a bitch like this, you with out me is like the TurboGrafx without Bonk, shit'd never gone platinum. Pass me a lighter.
Do you do anything around here gredler? I think I see you in chat, but you never talk to me bby.
I think sirhcman is cool, and then he hates me sometimes, but I still think he's cool despite our off again on again relationship. He thinks I am a producer, but I am a lowly artist at a massive company, so his idea of big shot is misplaced.

sirhcman

Quote from: Gredler on 07/29/2016, 02:13 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/29/2016, 11:17 AM
I think sirhcman is cool, and then he hates me sometimes, but I still think he's cool despite our off again on again relationship. He thinks I am a producer, but I am a lowly artist at a massive company, so his idea of big shot is misplaced.
You produce games at a major developer/publisher, don't deflect  mr. hollywood