So, I went to the funny farm...

Started by Dicer, 07/13/2017, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dicer

Well, funny farm lite...

I spent the last week in a mental health respite facility, no rubber rooms or straight jackets...but definitely people with some issues. It was an interesting experience and something that was needed.

Why am I posting about it, Idk just felt like sharing, so now you can all say "I know a lunatic on the internet" lol

Share any fun mental breakdown stories or poke fun of me, whatever feels right.

Arkhan Asylum

did they take your shoelaces

were there any hotties

did you swipe peoples meds to sell so you can afford to buy turbo games
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Dicer

Quote from: guest on 07/13/2017, 07:55 PMdid they take your shoelaces

were there any hotties

did you swipe peoples meds to sell so you can afford to buy turbo games
It was a "you can keep your laces" level of security though I didn't leave some people could and they got checked upon coming back.
There was a hottie on my last day in, of course.
meds were locked up, so no trades to be had.

One guy was rambling on and on and about Atlantean though...idk wtf his deal was.

crazydean

Atlantean? Clearly he was insane.

o.pwuaioc

I mean, it's no China Warrior.

mitsuman

My mom was in one of those once. I thought I was going to be in one until I loaded up on meds, per a doc.

blueraven

Did they make you drink decaf? I hate decaf.

Glad you're ok, though.

NoSexGex

My best friend in high school got admitted to a mental hospital once, I used to bring him cigarettes every couple of days. So i got to see some real interesting cases.

I kept egging him to go after this one chick in there, and they ended up hooking up under a bench outside.

I bet the sex was crazy
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

mitsuman

Under a bench? How big was this bench?!?

NoSexGex

Quote from: mitsuman on 07/13/2017, 11:43 PMUnder a bench? How big was this bench?!?
Just that generic looking picnic bench, later we had a smoke sitting on the same bench and he told me
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"

Dicer

Quote from: blueraven on 07/13/2017, 10:09 PMDid they make you drink decaf? I hate decaf.

Glad you're ok, though.
Fuck decaf, they had it but I didn't drink that shit...

We had one cup of coffee a day, and it was to lure us to morning group.

I was also the only non-jesus lovin non-smoker there.

o.pwuaioc

We all need to get away sometime. Hope you're A-OK now.

elmer

My ex graduated from the Camarillo State Mental Hospital (aka the Eagle's famous Hotel California).

Unfortunately, she arrived too late, and they'd turned it into the Cal State Channel Islands University ... but she really would have been better off going there a decade-or-two earlier!  :wink:

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 07/13/2017, 11:58 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 07/13/2017, 10:09 PMDid they make you drink decaf? I hate decaf.

Glad you're ok, though.

Glad you are OK.

Well, you know. Kinda OK.

I have a few folks in my life who struggle in this arena—each one on a very different path.

Jesus may help some folks.
Morning group may help.
Meds may help.
But coffee
is Life.

The caffeinated brew
is Truth.

Beware false prophets
who preach
"decaf"

God is dead
and decaf killed him

(excerpt from "The Best Part of Waking Up", a collection of short stories  by Sanka N. Folgers)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 07/14/2017, 04:33 AM
Quote from: Dicer on 07/13/2017, 11:58 PM

Glad you're ok, though.

Glad you are OK.

Well, you know. Kinda OK.

I have a few folks in my life who struggle in this arena—each one on a very different path.

Jesus may help some folks.
Morning group may help.
Meds may help.
But coffee
is Life.

The caffeinated brew
is Truth.

Beware false prophets
who preach
"decaf"

God is dead
and decaf killed him

(excerpt from "The Best Part of Waking Up", a collection of short stories  by Sanka N. Folgers)
After that one cup, you could drink Sanka, FUCKING SANKA...it's like giving a beer drinker one pint of his favorite brew then switching to O'doul's for the rest of the night.

Gypsy

I'm a tea man myself, but I understand all too well the caffeine prison.

Oh and glad to see you are doing alright Dicer. Noticed you hadn't posted in awhile and I was wondering.

Dicer

Quote from: Gypsy on 07/14/2017, 10:22 AMI'm a tea man myself, but I understand all too well the caffeine prison.

Oh and glad to see you are doing alright Dicer. Noticed you hadn't posted in awhile and I was wondering.
Oh we had plenty of tea, and I took advantage of that they had this really nice apple and orange blends.

And yeah I'm allrighty, a bit strapped for the ole cashola but I'm hangin in there.

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 07/14/2017, 10:20 AMAfter that one cup, you could drink Sanka, FUCKING SANKA...it's like giving a beer drinker one pint of his favorite brew then switching to O'doul's for the rest of the night.
Exactly.

O'doul's!

:)

in99flames

Good to hear you're ok. Its a good thing to get help instead of letting it conquer you. Many should get help that don't. Im sure everything will turn out ok though. Glad to see you back! :-)
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

roflmao

Welcome back!

Shit can get fucked up and affects us all differently. One of my best friends was a roommate of mine for awhile and when our lease ran up and we went our separate ways (I moved in with my girlfriend), he ended up living out of his car and having a mental breakdown and spending some time in a mental hospital. But he's doing great now and jet-sets all over Europe these days (I'm a wee-bit jealous).

I guess if I'm saying anything, is don't let this drag you down. You've got friends here and you'll move on to great things if you set your mind to it.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/16/2017, 10:21 PMWelcome back!

Shit can get fucked up and affects us all differently. One of my best friends was a roommate of mine for awhile and when our lease ran up and we went our separate ways (I moved in with my girlfriend), he ended up living out of his car and having a mental breakdown and spending some time in a mental hospital. But he's doing great now and jet-sets all over Europe these days (I'm a wee-bit jealous).

I guess if I'm saying anything, is don't let this drag you down. You've got friends here and you'll move on to great things if you set your mind to it.
Dicer, don't be fooled by roflmao (he is trying to hide the *real* message): Life is better with Blodia. Reserve at least five minutes daily for Timeball and you will achieve peace and harmony with the cosmos.

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 07/17/2017, 04:22 AM
Quote from: guest on 07/16/2017, 10:21 PMWelcome back!

Dicer, don't be fooled by roflmao (he is trying to hide the *real* message): Life is better with Blodia. Reserve at least five minutes daily for Timeball and you will achieve peace and harmony with the cosmos.
Blodia may time my balls to an inner peace, they do tend o tuck up in there sometimes...

I'm medicated which helps with the depression, doesn't kill it, but takes the edge off a bit...I have an uphill climb, but at least I am taking the steps.

ever forward movement, that's my motto, I was doinggood until this setback, now back at it.

Thanks all

blueraven

One day at a time, you know?

Sounds like you're taking the right steps to take care of yourself, which is good, and glad that you can talk about it.

A lot of us older members get really abrasive about just about everything here, but when it comes down to it we've had each others backs through a lot of stuff. I'm seeing this again, which is cool.

Keep on Keepin' On.

mitsuman

Quote from: Dicer on 07/17/2017, 01:46 PMI'm medicated which helps with the depression, doesn't kill it, but takes the edge off a bit...I have an uphill climb, but at least I am taking the steps.

ever forward movement, that's my motto, I was doinggood until this setback, now back at it.

Thanks all
Not sure where you are in your journey, but I'm about 3 years in the diagnosed time. I was dealing with this for years before I decided to finally ask for help. I'm just now starting to feel evened out. Just hang in there, and keep at it. Sounds like you at least have a decent attitude about it, and aren't letting it beat you down. Let me know if you ever need to chat, and I'll get you my cell number. Sometimes it just takes a gripe session with someone who knows what you are dealing with to get through it.

in99flames

Quote from: mitsuman on 07/18/2017, 10:03 AM
Quote from: Dicer on 07/17/2017, 01:46 PMI'm medicated which helps with the depression, doesn't kill it, but takes the edge off a bit...I have an uphill climb, but at least I am taking the steps.

Thanks all
Not sure where you are in your journey, but I'm about 3 years in the diagnosed time. I was dealing with this for years before I decided to finally ask for help. I'm just now starting to feel evened out. Just hang in there, and keep at it. Sounds like you at least have a decent attitude about it, and aren't letting it beat you down. Let me know if you ever need to chat, and I'll get you my cell number. Sometimes it just takes a gripe session with someone who knows what you are dealing with to get through it.
Amen to that....
I am somebody's mommy!

Dicer

Quote from: guest on 07/19/2017, 03:29 PMI've never checked in, but most every girl I've dated has been fucking nuts. I knew there was some reason I had these feeling for you, diceypoo.
Group therapy teaches you you aren't the worst nut in the bag, and there are 3 "would smash" in my group depending if I could put up with the crazy.

That aside, I just exude sex, like a fine coating of dew all over my body, it's OK to be pulled in.  :dance:

OldMan

I know what you mean. It just took me a few seconds to decode it right.
That said, I have to ask....

Quote...most every girl I've dated has been fucking nuts.
Were they doing cashews, walnuts, acorns, or whatever? Details needed.

(Yes, my mind does things like that to me)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/20/2017, 10:20 AM
Quote from: TheOldMan on 07/19/2017, 10:16 PMI know what you mean. It just took me a few seconds to decode it right.
That said, I have to ask....

Quote...most every girl I've dated has been fucking nuts.
Were they doing cashews, walnuts, acorns, or whatever? Details needed.

(Yes, my mind does things like that to me)
All of the above!  In fact, that's how Wasabi seasoned nuts became a thing. :lol:
Love the wasabi soy almonds
And habanero BBQ

turboswimbz

Null i don't think you should be having sex on the farm (even if it's funny)...I think that's illegal in most places
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

Quote from: turboswimbz on 07/20/2017, 02:22 PMNull i don't think you should be having sex on the farm (even if it's funny)...I think that's illegal in most places
Dude!!!!!

Where have you been?

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 07/20/2017, 02:27 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 07/20/2017, 02:22 PMNull i don't think you should be having sex on the farm (even if it's funny)...I think that's illegal in most places
Hey, I think I remember you from waaaaaay back when. Should have known that farmsex would draw you out of the woodwork! :D
IS there any better way to get a lurrrrker out of the lurking darkness of lurking
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

turboswimbz

Quote from: esteban on 07/20/2017, 02:54 PM
Dude!!!!!

Where have you been?

Playing the ol PC engine and lurking.  The level of ULTRA-collector is killing me these days haha

Dicer

Just as an aside I'd like my next trip to be the fuck farm or the future farm...or ideally the future fuck farm

turboswimbz

Quote from: Dicer on 07/20/2017, 08:27 PMJust as an aside I'd like my next trip to be the fuck farm or the future farm...or ideally the future fuck farm
Well, I Can't argue with that,  you just won your own thread.

NoSexGex

The facility my friend was at even supplied the rubbers. I think I remember him telling me that because the facility (obviously) didn't let you leave, they had to supply them. Cause aids n shit

xcrement5x

Quote from: NoSexGex on 07/24/2017, 12:12 PMThe facility my friend was at even supplied the rubbers. I think I remember him telling me that because the facility (obviously) didn't let you leave, they had to supply them. Cause aids n shit
Isn't it illegal to have sex with someone who is is unable to think rationally?  I'd think if you were in a place like that they would have all sorts of issues allowing unstable people to copulate.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NecroPhile

As long as it doesn't involve employees, aren't you both incapacitated?

Can both of you be simultaneously the rapist and the victim?  I need a lawyer.  :lol:

Arkhan Asylum

people fingerblast and make out in wacko homes all the time.

I read this book once where some kid goes to the looneybin and some dude makes him blow him, then this chick tries to bang him and he cant get a boner and is all confused, then the girl kills herself, and then hes like oh man im gay

and everyones like "yeah no shit"

except for the girl, because shes dead.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Dicer

All these fucked up people are in relationships though, and I'm here like anyone want sum fuk?!!?

Cause like i have needs and shit.

I'm there for help not poon so I guess it's a blessin in disguise.

NecroPhile

I don't know.... gettin' laid can be pretty therapeutic.

in99flames

Unless its a ladyboy....that shit stays with you. Unless you did it intentionally.
I am somebody's mommy!

NecroPhile

Ah, the voice of experience..... and regret.

NoSexGex

Quote from: guest on 07/25/2017, 03:41 PMIsn't it illegal to have sex with someone who is is unable to think rationally?  I'd think if you were in a place like that they would have all sorts of issues allowing unstable people to copulate.
This information needs to be passed on to Nintenga

But it could be, idk. He said the chick was ubber dry because of the medication she was on.

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/25/2017, 04:28 PMI read this book once where some kid goes to the looneybin and some dude makes him blow him, then this chick tries to bang him and he cant get a boner and is all confused, then the girl kills herself, and then hes like oh man im gay

and everyones like "yeah no shit"

except for the girl, because shes dead.
No more reading for you

crazydean

Quote from: guest on 07/25/2017, 03:53 PMAs long as it doesn't involve employees, aren't you both incapacitated?

Can both of you be simultaneously the rapist and the victim?  I need a lawyer.  :lol:
I dunno. If a man and a woman are both drunk, the man can be held to rape charges. At least, that's what the military always said. Also, they told us men and women have equal rights.

turboswimbz

idk.  want it, don't want it, maybe unsure,   ...  honestly, the only dick I want is Alzadick

esteban

Dicer

So the group therapy thing is good, more crazies=more common shit to talk about.

Plus I kinda had one take me to the movies yesterday which was fun, cause we made out and crap.

Plus APES was awesome.

Winner Winner Monkey Dinner...