RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Who is itsatarp?

Started by CrackTiger, 08/23/2017, 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

I'm sure that there will be many more suggestions.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Whoever he is, he's a blithering fucking idiot.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

itsatarp

None of the above. Another circle jerk!

xcrement5x

No RegalSin?  LOL

I have no idea but Nulltard is known to have many socks hiding...
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

turboswimbz

Clearly it is turboswimbz
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

ToyMachine78

Jesus.... Had the guy not posted in the Trump thread, as pro trump, and instead posted some new mod thread, or game review, y'all would be sucking his balls right now.

Which is the reason I've said politics and religion should be excluded as topics here. PC Engine and TG16 is what brought us together, and that is what will keep us together.

CrackTiger

It has nothing to do with "Trump". There is a long history of disgruntled former members rejoining under alt accounts and not being able to hold out very long until most or all of their posts are arguing or flaming.

Typically new members aren't interested in fights, especially ones that have nothing to do with the basis of the forum. It's become a running gag. I don't remember who started the first "Who is [new member]" thread (maybe galam?).
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ToyMachine78

Quote from: CrackTiger on 08/23/2017, 09:02 PMIt has nothing to do with "Trump". There is a long history of disgruntled former members rejoining under alt accounts and not being able to hold out very long until most or all of their posts are arguing or flaming.

Typically new members aren't interested in fights, especially ones that have nothing to do with the basis of the forum. It's become a running gag. I don't remember who started the first "Who is [new member]" thread (maybe galam?).
Maybe you are right. If he came here actually interested in games, he probably would have posted a WTB Rarez thread

turboswimbz

Quote from: CrackTiger on 08/23/2017, 09:02 PMI don't remember who started the first "Who is [new member]" thread (maybe galam?).
I was new at the time but the first I remember was prof's frozentearz / nintega thread, quickly followed by regalsin. not that it matters much

BTW who the fuck is this Esteban guy... if he posts one more blather about Hatris or Bloodia . . .

I might give him a hug

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Sparky

I bet he is a Canadian. Remember the user name "Canada"
He was a fucking piece of shit of a Canuck.

Edit: link to his profile and posts: hahaha. https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=4521

turboswimbz

HAHAHAHA I had forgotten all about Canada.   :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ToyMachine78

Quote from: turboswimbz on 08/23/2017, 10:48 PMHAHAHAHA I had forgotten all about Canada.   :D
Blame Canada, Blame Canada... With their beedy little eyes, and their flapping jaws of lies

Psycho Punch

what exactly did keranu do to be a "bad name"? I vaguely recall his username but I can't remember anything about him, negative or not.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

CrackTiger

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 08/23/2017, 11:12 PMwhat exactly did keranu do to be a "bad name"? I vaguely recall his username but I can't remember anything about him, negative or not.
He is one of the legendary forum members in a good way and technically still a mod. He has a great sense of humor and would have added his own name to the list. But he did violate the rules once when he posted his Social Security number, separate from all the time he posted his home address (and phone number?). :P

He also did the sprites and misc pixelart for Mysterious Song and the sprite animation and misc in Jungle Bros.

Quote from: turboswimbz on 08/23/2017, 10:44 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 08/23/2017, 09:02 PMI don't remember who started the first "Who is [new member]" thread (maybe galam?).
I was new at the time but the first I remember was prof's frozentearz / nintega thread, quickly followed by regalsin. not that it matters much

BTW who the fuck is this Esteban guy... if he posts one more blather about Hatris or Bloodia . . .

I might give him a hug
esteban is his alt account, after stevek666 left in shame.

Here are the option that I listed for the "Who is gynt?" poll:

galam
    bernie
    Nulltard
    I will be next because it is trendy
    Aaron Nanto

This came after a series of "Who will self-delete next" variation threads.

esteban

Hahjajajaja. Keranu is the one who posted "Picnic with PC-FX" photos a million years ago that I thought were hilariously awesome. Are those photos mere ether now?

As for itsatarp... I suspect he might be one of the bosses from Download 2. But that would be giving him too much credit....
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG