RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Gamestop = FAIL

Started by blueraven, 12/24/2010, 12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Quote from: blueraven on 01/02/2013, 04:12 PMThis is fucking insane. Exactly the reason why this chain is total bullshit.
And yet you keep going back.  :P
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

blueraven

hahaha :P

If only to keep tabs on their atrocities.

alexsduo

Just like any genocide.
Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing

Arkhan Asylum

I think I want to do a video game video like this, but instead of filming myself in front of my stack of games I never play like everyone else, I am going to film it in front of a giant wall of NKOTB and Vanilla Ice posters or something stupid. 

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

AI JEM BEK. The Never-Ending FAIL returns!  :mrgreen:

At a Gamestop in the mall I walked in the door, and the dude was passed out. COLD. Upon trying to wake him up, he said "We're closed." 

I also saw Jesus inside of my bean burrito at the food court.

Mathius

Quote from: blueraven on 07/05/2013, 12:08 AMAI JEM BEK. The Never-Ending FAIL returns!  :mrgreen:

At a Gamestop in the mall I walked in the door, and the dude was passed out. COLD. Upon trying to wake him up, he said "We're closed." 

I also saw Jesus inside of my bean burrito at the food court.
What???

geise

Interesting...I saw him in a taco salad the other day.  :-k

Regardless welcome back and stop going to Game Stop.  :D

Opethian

IMG

blueraven

Quote from: geise on 07/05/2013, 11:14 AMInteresting...I saw him in a taco salad the other day.  :-k

Regardless welcome back and stop going to Game Stop.  :D
:D Good to be back!

Quote from: Opethian on 07/05/2013, 04:03 PMBleu!!!!!!!
Ope!!!

blueraven

Found myself in a Gamestop again. Time to stunt-bump the thread.

Quote from: geise on 07/05/2013, 11:14 AMstop going to Game Stop.  :D

I went to Berkeley, CA today on the way home from work. I had about an hour to spare so I decided to go to their downtown store to burn some time.

It was the corner of a building, and the oldest title they had was a PS2 version of Madden and a few copies of COD. They were between $6.99 and 19.99 with no case, instructions. I got to the front of the store and the employees quickly showed me their selection of DS and Gameboy games. The had a wall of PS4 stuff and a PS3 clearance rack, along with a whole lot of weird shit like nerf guns, and toys that were loosely related to video games. Tiny movie selection, big drink cooler, and a few LG screens playing an endless stream of Gamestop commercials. PS3 Ninja Gaiden was the only title that really caught my eye.

The XBOX360 selection was rough at best, and I didn't see a single PSP game, and there were a few VITA "Games" there but I'm not sure how that works. 80% of the games in the store were missing the case and instructions. The Wii selection was confined to one row.

But there were also 4,000 children. It was like a crusade or something. 

A tiny human emitted a blood-curdling scream that lasted for 3/4 of my time there, which was about a minute and 45 seconds. My ears are still ringing.

On the upside the parking only cost 25c.

Mathius

There's an old Chinese proverb that says, "Gamestop eats donkey dick."

....Such wisdom.....

xcrement5x

Heh, oddly my local GS is clearancing out all PS2 stuff at this point (they're all loose discs) so I grabbed 3 for just under $3 (I'm a rewards member), and then took them straight to the local store and they gave me $12 in credit.  Woop.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)